Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Archives
[USER BOOTH] Watch Me’s Performance Spectacular [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:58 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep

"Bravo!" Watch Me had witnessed the sublime battle between a long haired doe (really, Prize? You could make it a bit easier on them!) and had been enchanted.

"Take this token and my highest esteem, fair and beautiful warrior!"  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:58 pm
A conversation with a rock

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Half Truth gave a half smile at her prompt. A conversation with a rock? She could do this. She could ace this, because she was good at talking with anything or anyone. She flopped down next to the rock and stared at it intently. "So, how's things with your fella?"

The rock was silent, but she flicked an ear at it, shook her head, and frowned.

"I see, I see," she said. "Well, that wasn't very gneiss of him, was it?"

The rock remained silent, but the doe looked gravely concerned. "Seriously, he's taking you for granite. I know you like them cynical and sardonyx, but it's at a point where he's giving you the coal shoulder. If you ask me, he's nothing but trouble. He doesn't appreciate you. You might think it's lava, but if you ask me I think you've both cooled and now you're just asking me if it's ok to break up with him. Sure, you were a thing once, but I could have told you back then it was only superficial, and now you should probably cleave. You might think he's metamorphic, but trust me, he's never going to change. You're a gorgeous pearl and there's plenty of fish in the sea, so to speak. You oughta just dump this piece of schist."

She hugged the rock to her, gently stroking it. "Of quartz I care about you! Anybody would- this situation garnets a lot of sympathy. It's just- look, you're looking for bauxite and you found hematite. I know, that's irony- but it's going to be ok in the end."

She looked at the rock, misty-eyed, then clutched it and rocked the rock a little bit. "Shh, shh- it's crystal clear that this was coming and it had to happen. Breaking up is hard to do, but come on- can't you at least admit the romance was a little dead? When he kissed you, did the earthquake? I thought not. It's tuff, but you'll get a little boulder and boulder every day, and soon you'll be up and about again. You don't need to sulfur any more! You're free! The world's your oyster, and you've got the apatite to match! It's sedimentary, finding the steps to happiness. You might think this is rock bottom, but you can't let the stone cold heart of a flinty man ruin your life! You need to stand strong and keep moving- remember that a rolling stone gathers no moss. It was a basalt on your feelings, the way that no-good man of yours treated you, but now you've got a chance to move on. This impact is for the crater good. You oughta just barium and let bygones be bygones. You’re going to be fine. Keep your chin up and just think about it- you get to start with a clean slate. He shales in comparison to you, anyways.” She patted the rock on the back, making kindly, soothing noises at it. "And never forget," she said with a wink. "You rock!"

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:25 pm
iStoleYurVamps

A conversation with a wildfire

User Image

(when i said bad art i meant it)

Maxx D rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 20 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Taking your last breath near a pear
Upon receiving his prompt, Kernel immediately fell to the ground, his buttery body languishing. He breathed heavily, very audibly, and cried in his usual, projected way:

"OH! OH! OH! HOW I REGRET -"

His eyes lolled as his muzzle directed to a rock next to his head.

"- TASTING THAT PEAR. FOR IT IS...MY DOWNFALL! I SHOULD HAVE EATEN CORN, INSTEAD."

His legs feebly raised and fell. One had to admit that without the voice, he was looking quite convincing...but he clearly felt that it was important to the performance.

"OH, TRUE PEAR. THY PIP IS QUICK. THUS, WITH A BITE..." And his teeth closed around the rock. "I DIE."

And his head fell. Oh, poor Kernel. He'd never stood a chance.

"TELL ME WHEN I SHOULD GET UP." He said, in a very unwhispered whisper to his tribemates.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:38 pm
Scaramouche Fandango
+1 token!

Despite herself, Prize was very impressed by Half Truth’s pun performance.

"Here, please, take another token. You deserve it."

Maxx D

"MAGNIFICENT!"

Watch Me was overcome by emotion from witnessing Kernel’s death act. "Rise and know this day will be remembered by all." It was actually bringing a little tear to his eyes.

"What do you say we make that act the highlight of our next show?"  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Testing your strength with a giant slug

Giving the pair a quizzical look, Breaks Bones thought how to best act out a test against a slug. He started simple, just drawing a picure of one in the snow then-

He found a small rock and licked it before laughing.
"Foolish slug, I know you weakness." He dropped the rock onto his slug doodle.
"TASTE SALT! IT BURNS YES?" Breaks bounced on the spot. "I east salt for breakfast."

Not really though.  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Shiningamisgirl rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-40)

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:49 pm
Trying to Fly on Flowers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thunderstep was no actor. The buck had no sense of good story telling. Still, he hoped he might fare better at this booth than he had at any of the others. His luck had been bad enough, maybe trying this would change it?

Flying flowers? This was ridicules! "Flowers are not meant to fly.." Thunderstep growled, turning in the circle to find the nearest patch of flowers growing. Thunderstep promptly plucked the flowers up, and threw them into the air. When the flowers fell back to the ground, he began stomping them into the dirt beneath his hooves. Petals exploded about the buck; before all that was left was crushed stems.

"That, is why you should not try to fly on flowers..You would only fall to your death." Thunderstep huffed shaking petals from his hide before marching out of the circle.  
thyPOPE rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 5 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:54 pm
"Me?" said Soothe, feeling flattered. Then she actually heard what they were saying. "Wait, no, I - "

Um. Well, in all honesty, walking toward them probably felt exactly like running toward a cactus. She closed her eyes. "Okay, I'm ready," she said, nodding.

She took to the stage rather unceremoniously, and immediately broke out into a run. She braked suddenly (and clumsily - she skidded, a bit) halfway through, eyes growing wide. Then she turned around and proceeded to run off the stage instead. Well, Soothe certainly wouldn't have kept running, if it'd been her!  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

Anhelisk rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-40)

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:25 pm
Suddenly the size of a boar!

This was going to be interesting. Streams of Silver knew very well how boars acted– and immediately turned around, looking up above her like everything was twice as big as it had been. "Starshine and Moongleam, everything's big," she said, big eyes wide as she stared around. "And tasty-looking." She sniffed around, making as if to root at the ground.

"I've got a sudden craving for truffles!" she finished, overacting the motions– was this too much? Not enough? The purpose of acting eluded her.

Still, she seemed to have done well enough, as she was given a token, and also some appreciative laughter. She didn't know whether to feel shamed or accomplished. Maybe both.  
FrostyPeaches rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 12 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:16 am
18 December
Testing your strength with a broken leg
Waterfall giggled like a doe would giggle and accepted the challenge from his boss and bosswife Prize.

With a pained look on his face he stepped into the circle dragging one of his hind legs after himself, already in character. "Ohhh cruel world," he spoke with a loud boomy dramatic voice, "why must it be today where my bone has snapped in half without giving me time to heal." He wobbled around in a circle and and lifted a hoof to his face. "My debut is absolutely ruined! Oh woe! Oh woe~! but the show must go on."

He hobbled to the center of the makeshift stage and stood on his hind legs, while his front legs reached for the sky. It lasted for like two seconds and he made his hind leg give way followed by another pained expression on his face.

Waterfall toppled over backwards and eventually rolled onto his side with the obvious 'broken' leg in view for all to see. "Oh, Oh dear me," he exaggerated in his speech as he touched his hind leg with his front hoof. "I simply do not have the strength to hold myself up."

He cried on command and sprawled himself flat on the ground, weeping and sobbing. "I am a failure," he sputtered between his fake crying. "With a broken leg."  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Araucana rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-40)

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:25 am
Accidentally swallowed by a rock

"Well then," Heat of the Moment spoke in reply to his given prompt. "Hmmm..."

He pondered for a moment before taking his place in the middle of the stage outlined by flowers and vines. "AHEM," He began, pulling all attention before announcing his performance. "Accidentally swallowed by a rock."

He mimed prancing along dramatically for a few steps before gasping in terror as he faked tripping and tumbling to the ground, only to curl up into a tight ball with his body. His head tucked away, he gave a muffled cry for help before becoming still and quiet.

After several more moments he bounded to his feet, startling a few of the near by onlookers that might have started to wonder if he if how long he'd planned to keep that up. "Tah-dah!" He exclaimed all grins.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:08 am
Ruriska
Kernel rolled up and smiled brightly, with a little pleased prance. "OOOOH THE DANGERS OF PEAR PIPS ARE VERY REAL. IT WOULD BE EDUCATIONAL! I AM HONOURED, BOSS!" He barked and bowed before hopping off for the day.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 17 Total: 33 (2-40)

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Your apple was just stolen by a wasp nest

Having had a conversation with a wildfire, Blue Blood was wuite sure that there was nothing this duo could throw at him that might faze him now. Nowhere to go but up as the saying went. Having an apple stolen by a wasp nest he just looked around and sighed as loudly as possible.

"I am not stupid. You want an apple that badly, you may have it. Bees are one thing but wasps? I refuse to shake things up over an apple."

He hoped they caught his joke.  
thyPOPE rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:17 pm
"I," said Wild Green Stones, "am famed amongst kiokote. For my acting." Considering he was clearly at least part kimeti, this was probably a lie.

He heard the prompt, and then grinned at Watch Me. "I'm guessing you'll be my scene partner?" He didn't wait for a reply - it was soliloquy time, and just as he'd begun he pulled away from the other kiokote.

"I'm deeply sorry," he told Watch me, glancing back over his shoulder and fluttering his eyelashes. "I know...I know what you think. But it's not - it's not you, really. You're so very green and lovely. It's admirable."

He turned to face Watch Me again, pawing at the ground. "And, well, I know I'm handsome. But I have to say - I'm..." Taken was the wrong word, and it was clear that Wild Green Stones - or his character - was hesitating over the right one. "I'm a bit...infatuated myself. She's - she's a marvel, really. Long, skinny limbs - wears a proud leafy crown. Still and elegant." There was a pause, which he used to close his eyes and sigh. "And when her little leaves dance in the wind...it's a marvelous sight."

His eyes widened, and he looked over at Watch Me, a look of worry on his face. "Sorry, dear - that was - that was insensitive of me, wasn't it? I know - I won't - I can't talk about someone who I like, when I'm turning someone down. But you...you just have to set eyes upon her. Look - there's her cousin!"

Lo and behold, behind Watch Me was a mangrove. "She's even finer," said Wild Green Stones. "Her leaves plumper. Wouldn't you love her, too?"  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:45 pm
Araucana

Accidentally swallowed by a rock

User Image

You can't post this abomination I said to myself and yet here it is.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff