Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] HALLOWEEN AT THE BULL - ALL WELCOME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:11 pm
There was a sharp sniff at the mention of Rep, and Pey's gaze slid briefly to the big man, lip twitching in an indecipherable fashion. She definitely wanted a drink--no, she needed a drink, if she was going to survive this party. What she didn't want or need was Rep and his needling comments or bad attitude. He actually appeared to be in relatively good spirits, but going anywhere near him was always such a ******** it.

"Sure." Her voice was a touch cool, a touch clipped, but she gave Andy's hand a small tug to get him moving towards the bar.

Rep could have been avoided, if Peyton had been willing to flag down Al for a drink order, but she wasn't at all certain she could be civil to him, even now. It was better to avoid him altogether.

syrie

baneful

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:23 pm
Andy had no idea that there was history between Peyton and Rep - if he had, he might not have tried so hard to bring her to the party as he had. Peyton's expression was sphinx-like but he was relieved when she accepted his proposal; voice edged and clipped in tone or not.

He allowed himself to be pulled, easily going towards the bar with his Punkerbelle, a broad and happy smile on his face.

"Hi!" Immediately upon reaching the bar, Andy picked up a piece of chocolate and greeted the massive red-head. Would he remember? Maybe not, probably not. But that didn't mean that he wouldn't be friendly while at the guy's party with Pey at his side. "Looks awesome in here. Thanks for having us." Niceties first, then drink orders...or at least, that was how he was operating.

Beejoux

baneful

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:59 pm
Maebe had arrived, and unfortunately, she'd arrived drunk. It was there, visible in her tired eyes - nothing about her looked right. She stumbled in and took a seat immediately - standing or walking around did not suit her at the moment.

Her costume was ill suited for someone who was drunk - the black bodysuit and little yellow jacket were easy enough, but her head was covered in an actual helmet, and her arms and legs were both fitting with saucer disks that Felicia had made for her. Aesthetically, she probably looked amazing. It was just a shame Gogo was never the type of character to get drunk and bumble around, or slump in a chair and let her helmet slam into the table.

She could hear the kareoke machine from not far away, calling her to pay attention. She did no such thing, choosing instead to remain where she was, and groan from an incoming headache. There was only one cure for it..

She needed a drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:59 pm
“No, but your welcome to have a seat, you can even be my date if you want.” Matt grinned at the hunter dressed as a vampire, waving hand to the seat that he had wanted. It was a terrible line but he couldn’t help saying at least, it was a bar, Halloween, and he did have a drink in hand and there was no harm in having some fun. There was also some appreciation to him wearing a vest and dress pants that wear rather handsome.

“I don’t think we have met before, I’m Matt. Moon. Usually infirmary.” He held out a hand for the hunter to shake.

baby_gwing

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:32 am
Rep was being well behaved and professional as he was able, the way he normally was when he was on duty at the bar (with the exception of a little flirting here and there)

Pey and Andy got a simple nod. "Nae bother, it's good to have a little break now and then. What can I get you?" he asked, staring mostly at Andy as he sought to figure out why the guy looked so goddamn familiar.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:07 am
Truth be told, Kylee Chang would have let October 31st go by without a second thought if she hadn't been told exactly what day it was. Life as a hunter had made her lose track of days at times, not very unlike when she had been mugging for tests in the college library.

But being reminded of it made her miss home. She hadn't been too creative with costumes in her day; recent years she had been content to stay at home and hand out candy to the kids that rang the doorbell.

Yet, Kylee couldn't pass this opportunity up.

It was relatively easy to get her costume; just a cute dress, a red hood, and a picnic basket, and she was done! There. And now she was ready for her first Halloween party in ages.

xaki
HI

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:40 pm
More bodies filtering in meant Peyton's attention wondered briefly from Andy and Rep and out into the bar, watching curiously as Gogo fumbled her way in and took a seat. The stare lingered for a long time, brows knit over pale eyes, before Peyton realized who it was. Maebe. Already well into celebrating the holiday, if that familiar sway was anything to go by.

She should go say hi. She should go say anything. Maebe likely hurt as well. Or at least felt something. It wouldn't have been the first time they'd suffered in tandem, though the last time...

Heat darkened tanned cheeks, and she looked away, up to Rep with an expression lost somewhere between wary, challenge, and tired. If he wasn't going to pick, she wasn't going to growl. "B-52 on the rocks, please." It was a serious drink, but then that was sort of the point.

syrie

baneful

nio love
Noticing yooou~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:50 pm
Pey made her order and seemed to let her attention wander, so he gave Rep another smile and ordered, "Oh, I'll take vodka and coke, thanks." It was a bit awkward all around, but he figured that this was Halloween, it was a party. He'd just leave well enough alone and be happy that he'd gotten Peyton out of her room.

Got bigger things to worry about anyway, Pey still looks..out of it? Distant. Except Rep was kind of staring at him. "I'm Andy. Miller." The blond blurted it out and immediately felt like an idiot, which required putting his face into his palm.

Could they just carry on like Andy wasn't an idiot? Get their drinks and mingle? Alcohol would definitely help the weird feeling he'd been getting from his diminutive companion...and ease up on his discomfort at being stared at.

That'd be great, thanks.

Baneful

Beejoux

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Xaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:39 pm
Hmm? Sin heard his name being called, though 'called' was relative as Shu definitely dragged out the one syllable word into multiple syllables. He caught sight of the person calling him easily enough, as she was very distinct.

He approached her, as she madly waved to him. Though he was mildly confused by her costume as he stepped closer to see her properly -- wondering if she was a bear or a Chinese girl? He guess it worked either way! It was a cute combination on the little hunter. In Sin's eyes, cute probably was a higher priority than actually making sense. At least for Halloween. "Hi there, little missy!" He waved to her as he gave her his greetings. "Are you being a good girl?" Passing her a piece of candy from his pocket, he gave her a wolfish grin.

He wasn't going to be caught with a trick, as he had learned from his previous years o/ Unless it was a gorgeous girl that he was inclined to be tricked by them.. But Deus definitely made it hard to have such relationships.

----

After he was done talking with Shu, Sin spotted another familiar hunter. Before she could respond or see him, Sin wrapped his arms around the adorable hunter from behind. "Hi there Kylee! Or should I call you Little Red Riding Hood?" Even though he was hugging her, he made sure to properly balance his own weight to relieve Kylee's burden.

Bringing the ends of a ribbon from her cloak to his lips, he didn't hesitate on giving her a mischievous grin. "Do you have a treat for me? I'd hate to resort to a trick.. since eating your grandmother doesn't sound nearly as delicious as candy... or a drink?" He let his gaze slide over to the bar, inviting her over for some friendly drinks. If Rep was busy with that crew over there, it was possible for Sin to make their own drinks, well-versed in the ways of alcohol.

Meegane
Leaving room for Sin to have interaction with Shu o/ Feel free to do whatever since he has a few minutes with Shu before heading off to the next person >w< ~

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:59 pm
She jumped.

On hindsight, it was incredibly foolish, given that the people in this room were certainly nothing to be afraid of; it was the very things they were studying that plagued the nightmares of many. The brunette immediately relaxed upon hearing a familiar voice in her ear, though Sin did earn one gentle elbow in the ribs for startling her.

"I was told not to give treats to strangers." Kylee teased. "Especially not to a wolf."

Xaki

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:02 pm
Him? Another man’s date?

Taking the hand that was proffered to give it a firm shake, Kyle laughed and sat himself down. It was probably best that he said nothing more on the matter because of, ya know, first impressions and not wanting to risk rubbing Matt the wrong way.

”Kyle. Sun. Usually at the infirmary as well.” He paused for a bit to see how the other hunter took to that. It was right about then when something clicked in his memory. ”Wait a minute... Were you the same Matt who attended to the Death lead’s assistant that came into the infirmary the other day?” He was usually better at remembering people by face rather than by name, but it was hard to forget that particular incident with Mark and the guy whom he had worked with, albeit briefly, back then by virtue of association.

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:56 pm
Matt grinned as the man sat down; at least he hadn’t completely scared him away, yet. There was still likely a chance.

“I am glad you joined me Kyle.” He took another gulp of his scotch as he thought about what had happened a few days ago. Some of the infirmary found itself blending together, getting harder to tell the days apart. “So that is where I have seen your face before. Sorry about leaving Mark with you and running out like that. I was off shift and needed to go jogging before the next one. I hope he didn’t give you too much trouble.” He hoped the hunter would hold his poor behavior against him.

baby_gwing

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:59 pm
”It’s not like I know a lot of people here given how new I am to Deus.” Kyle shrugged. He didn’t want Matt to take his decision to stay the wrong way. But then again, maybe the Moon was just joking about him being his date earlier and he was being too sensitive about such things.

Taking a sip from his glass, he waved off the other hunter’s apology. ”Nah, that’s cool.” Pausing for effect, he sent a smirk in Matt’s direction before going on to relate what had transpired after his exit that day. ”He shut up and then insisted on an immediate discharge as soon as he saw the size of the cannula I was going to stick into him if he kept up with his antics.”

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:17 pm
“Well now you know me that is at least one more person than none.” It was at least better than when he had started at Deus, it had taken Matt at least a month to talk to someone who wasn’t in the infirmary about something that was infirmary related either.

“Oh good I am glad he didn’t give you any more trouble. Tell me why do you usually spend your time in the infirmary? “ Not that Matt minded it was just strange that a sun would spend most of their time in the infirmary unless it was from wounds. He had hoped that the hunter wasn’t constantly damaging himself enough to spend all his time there either, the occasional wound yes always there was a worry.

baby_gwing

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:28 am

Al was still mingling around behind the bar. He had gotten his apron on and had been getting a few freshly chilled glasses lined up and filled with beer. He loaded them onto a tray. He passed Rep and held a beer out to him first, "Handing out the free booze man, back in a few." He kept his eyes on Rep's forehead as he was worried he might make a face if he saw the no-beard again.

He then walked past the bar, swaggering a bit more exaggeratedly than usual for the sheer sake of making his tail sway. He stopped at a few tables and began handing the drinks out to anyone who came dressed appropriately. Even the Gogo.

EVERYONE IN COSTUME
Al is offering you a free beer! Feel free to control him a bit so your character gets their drink in a timely manner. I will reply ASAP. smile

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff