Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ CYOA ] Human Studies: Superstitions (Rhys/Mellow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:49 pm
The portal wasn't too far, and it seemed to Rhys that Mellow had seen a little more than he had during this curious visit. Which was fine; in truth he was more interested in observing the student than the humans, but there was no way of doing that without giving himself away. He did learn a new word though: "scareling." He could only assume he was talking about the kids in costume. Interesting...

When they finally arrived he gestured toward it and offered up an attempt at a smile. He wasn't sure how it looked, but he needed to be more...inconspicuous. "You can go first," he said, clearing his throat. "Or I can, it really doesn't matter I guess?"

Hm.

Meegane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:41 am
It looked intimidating, and Mellow felt the ghoul looked down on him when he said something like that with that smile. It wasn't Rhys's fault but he held a deep, too deep prejudice towards females. "I'll go first."

Stepping out, the demon saw students gathered and discussed about what they had seen. Mellow had no intention to start one with his partner, he preferred a nap cuddling with another boil. After the Professor dismissed them, he dropped a "I've got to go" and walked away.

_ p a o cx
Sorry for his poor attitude, but you can wrap up.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:46 am
Do Nothing

He followed the other student through and was surprised to see all the other students that were already back from their own trips, discussing what they'd seen and all. Rhys didn't get the greatest impression from his partner and wasn't surprised to see him make a hasty exit as soon as they were dismissed. Didn't matter all that much, if he were being honest. The guy hadn't been the most forthcoming during the trip, and there wasn't anything he could do about that now.

With a shrug and absolutely no mind for turning in that report that was being asked of them, Rhys meandered back into the halls of the school, intent on learning maybe a bit more before he made his way back to Deus.

Meegane
No worries at all~ x3 This be a wrap, then!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff