Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Dream Worth Keeping?? (Leilani x Tsaheylu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:05 am
User Image
Seeing no sign of Tsaheylu she began to panic even more, her mind and vision clouding. Then as if out of nowhere a searing pain ripped its way down her left side. Her voice was half strangled when she cried out, "Gahhh!" Then the intensity of the pain lifted for a moment. She turned, side bleeding from four large gash wounds attempting to locate her attacker but all she saw through tear blurred eyes was the surrounding forest. Her side was on fire or so it felt but she couldn't stop to heal herself just yet.
Turning again she looked for her attacker but to no avail. Finally she called out, "Where are you and what have you done with Tsaheylu!?!" She still had yet to realize that her attacker was none other than the stallion himself. She would soon come to regret ever spending time with him.
"Please be okay..." She whispered lowering her horn as if to use it as a weapon should another attack come from the forest. Surrounded as she was on all sides she had no idea where the next attack would come from but she would try to be ready. She had to be sure he was okay.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image
Tsaheylu knew that he had connected with Leilani's side from the cry of pain that she had given. His adrenaline level rose as excitement coursed through him. The first strike was a success. Knowing that grounding her was the main objective Tsaheylu had to keep his mind on the task. He could not get carried away. Sensing that Leilani might be distracted with keeping her gaze on the forest the panther prowled around the clearing before positioning himself parallel to the mare's right side. He would attempt to sink his claws into the mare's wing and wrench it from the socket. He would be exposed longer this time than before but he needed to at least mangle one wing before attempting to work on the other.

Tsaheylu growled low in his throat as an attempt to distract Leilani. The growl reverberated around him as he slunk to the left side of the clearing as quietly as he could. With the mare possibly looking to the opposite side Tsaheylu would launch his next attack. Peering through the foliage the panther could see that Leilani was peering into the foliage on the right side ... just as he had wanted her too. Slinking lower to the ground he pushed himself forward. The need for silence was imperative. Tsaheylu licked his lips before launching himself towards the distracted mare with unsheathed claws. The impact that he felt as he collided with Leilani's left side briefly sent shock waves through his body. It didn't take away from what needed to be done though. With an extreme effort Tsaheylu grasped Leilani's wing with his front paws as he used his back paws to find purchase on the mare's side. He began to pull with the front paws in an attempt to wrench the wing from her body. He would have to be careful but he was rejoicing in the screams he knew would be coming from Leilani soon enough.

Wasteland Wyvern

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:30 am
User Image
The growl that reverberated from the forest sent her hackles rising, so to speak, from fear. That sound was terror incarnate and she looked towards it expecting another attack soon. While it was true that the attack came swiftly after the growl it was not from the direction she expected. One moment she was staring into the forest, the next she had a large dark shadow clasped to her side, claws tearing furrows in her hide but it was the teeth in her wing that gave rise to the agony filled scream that tore from her throat. The beast, for she could not see it clearly in the dark, had latched its fangs into her wing and was pulling violently at it.
By now her eyes were wide and rolling with the pain and her mouth was flecked with pinkish foam where she'd bitten her tongue during a particularly violent pull from the beast.
She couldn't do much more than scream for the utter pain of the attack was overwhelming. Both colorful orange and dark green feathers littered the forest floor before the beast got what it wanted. With a sickening pop her wing pulled free from the socket and fell limp at her side.
Feeling dizzy from the pain her legs collapsed out from under her and she fell hard on her knees, scraping them on the forest floor and bloodying them a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image
Tsaheylu detached his frame from Leilani as soon as it seemed her legs could not hold her up any longer. The screams still rung pleasantly in his ears as he calmly sat down on his haunches. He spit out the odd feather as he surveyed his handiwork. Leilani's left wing hung useless at her side and even Tsaheylu could see that it would take quite a miracle for the mare to even attempt getting away now. The furrows that he'd dug into her side wept blood at a decent flow. If the pain he'd caused her didn't cause her to pass out than it was possible that blood loss would. He cocked his head to the side almost quizzically as he studied the mare. Did he want to wait until she regained consciousness before he attempted to work on the other wing. The skinwalker knew that to totally disable Leilani's ability to fly that the right wing would have to be damaged as well. No exceptions.

There was also the question of when he would reveal the truth to Leilani about what he really was. He was already thinking that he could really mess with the mare's mind. If she passed out he could return to his normal size and try to "pretend" to find her broken. The hope that she would feel wold then be torn to shreds as he would reveal his true identity to her. At that time he'd attack again and take care of the right wing.

A low chuckle escaped him at that moment. He padded to where Leilani was looking as he crooned softly to her. "Come now my dear. Close your eyes. Do not fight passing out. You are too damaged to hang on much longer. I can make the moments left to you shorter if you wish for it." He lifted his paw and tried to brush Leilani's eyes closed. His claw then moved to sit above the pulse point he felt in her neck, "say the word and I'll free you from the pain."

Wasteland Wyvern

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image
She felt it when the beast finally left as the weight lifted from her was significant to her petite frame. She was panting, her tongue lolling, and eyes rolling with the exertion and pain. The loss of blood was finally getting to her and her vision was hazy when the beast stood in front of her. She saw it for only a moment and the impression she got was colorfully marked shadowy fur... That rang a bell in her mind and she almost made the connection to Tsaheylu when it spoke. Its voice was dark and sinister and grated on her ears but it was distinctly male. She couldn't help it when he forcibly closed her eyes with his paw, she snapped at the errant appendage with bloodied teeth missing completely but the gesture was there. She still indented to fight back as long as she could.
Sadly the fight ended sooner than she expected, her mind fogged over, eyes clouded and she fell onto her left side of all things! Crushing a few bones in the dislocated wing and thoroughly ending its use until it healed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image
This was too delicious for words. Tsaheylu watched as Leilani's body went totally limp. He heard the telltale sound of a few crunches as she fell onto her damaged wing. The panther lifted his claw from the mare's neck and briefly considered what he could do now while he waited for her to regain consciousness. He padded around to Leilani's right side and let his paw fall to her undamaged wing. Gently he plucked one feather free and moved it to an unmarked place of the clearing. This one feather would be a memento.

Tsaheylu once more regained his Soquili form and waited at the edge of the clearing. He would keep watch until Leilani showed signs of life again before approaching her. The idea was to try and act alarmed at the sight of Leilani lying injured and alone. He would try to inject as much worry into his voice for the broken mare. He would also have to remember to limp a little. Grimacing at the idea of waiting now Tsaheylu lashed his tail back and forth. He did not want to wait but this was for the best. He'd destroy Leilani piece by piece a little at a time.

Wasteland Wyvern

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image
It was the throbbing pain the finally woke her. Her wing was figuratively on fire and though her body protested every move she rolled over until her legs were out on the side of her in a laying down position. She barely managed to get that far before she was panting with the exertion. Nothing on her body wanted to work right! Looking over her wounds she channeled her magic enough to stop any excess blood flow and start the wounds to scabbing over but that was the full extent of her energy. Looking around herself the first thing she noticed was the night had progressed quite a bit. 'So I've lost some time..?' She thought. Where was the beast though? She stomped the initial panic down. Panic would get her killed. "Mmmnnnh...." The sound was one of utter pain and though she tried she couldn't get to her feet just yet. So she just laid there panting slightly waiting for the beast to return.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:49 pm
User ImageTsaheylu started as sounds began to register once more. They issued from the mare lying on her side in the middle of the clearing. Slowly and with great effort did the stallion move forward. He had to remember to limp into view. As he made his way to Leilani's side the stallion lurched forward. He could see that the gashes that he had created had begun to scab over. He scowled at the sight . He would have to make sure that he kept a close eye on her to make sure that she could not heal the damage that he had inflicted and would continue to inflict on her. For now though he had to play act some more. Finding the right motivation Tsaheylu injected a fearful pitch into his voice as he knelt at Leilani's right side. "Oh gods Leilani!?!? What happened to you?"

Still acting he nudged gently at the mare's right side in a gesture that could be seen as caring. He wanted her fully aware of what was about to happen. The timing would have to be just right for revealing himself as the attacker. He had positioned himself on Leilani's right side for easier access to his next target. He savored the moment to come with relish. This was his true nature and soon he'd not have to hide it anymore.

Wasteland Wyvern

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image
Leilani gasped as she felt the touch of the very stallion that she'd hoped to save from the Beast. Her voice was ragged and weak when she spoke, "Ts... Tsaheylu? You're okay..." A relieved smile split her lips and she nuzzled the stallion weakly. "I had feared the worst when I saw the clearing..." She looked him over as much as she could see and sighed. "I'm so glad you are okay..." Her head started bobbing a little with the exertion it took to keep it up. Then a thought hit her, "The Beast..? Did you see it?" The panic once again rose in her chest and this time she didn't have the energy to stamp it out, and so it turned to fear. She didn't know where he was or what he was planning. Weakly she continued mumbling, "The beast... Watch out..." She was starting to make less and less sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:59 pm
User ImageIt was entirely too sweet of Leilani to have worried about his safety that Tsaheylu couldn't exactly hold back the chuckle that was brewing deep inside. A small amount of the laughter did trickle out before Tsaheylu could contain it. Leilani was entirely too trusting for her own good. Schooling his features into a worried expression Tsaheylu crouched down near the mare. He took care for the moment to avoid hitting any of the injuries that he admired with a sense of pride. He let Leilani's nuzzle register before he heard her talking about the beast that did this. He looked around the clearing as if he were checking the area with caution. "I am okay Leilani. But you I fear are not," he paused as he reflected on her last words. Was now the perfect time to drop the guise of attentive stallion worried about a mare?

Taking a gamble Tsaheylu put his mouth near Leilani's ear. He gently lipped at the appendage before muttering quietly into her ear. "You are a foolish little thing Leilani. There is much you do not know about me nor have you ever recognized the danger I present to you. I feel that I must demonstrate what I mean," Tsaheylu's voice dropped to a mere whisper before he continued speaking, "for I am your beast. How about I prove this claim to you?"

Wasteland Wyvern

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image
The laughter that escaped from Tsaheylu confused her worse than the sudden disappearance of the Beast, but it was his words that woke her clouded mind and started her heart to beating fast. "You..? How could you be the Beast?" She turned her head to look him in the eyes then, finally, the connection occurred. "The colorful pelt on your back... The eyes... The voice... You are him!" She started to struggle to try and get to her feet, her one good wing flapping in the air hoping to use it to keep him at bay if he came too close, though in truth a feathered wing would do very little to hold off a determined predator.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:00 pm
User Image"Oh dear. Finally you see the truth behind the pelt I wear. I am afraid though that it is too late for you to try and escape. Please don't try to get up," The wing that she was attempting to use as a buffer did nothing really more than enrage him, "I mean it. Stay down!" Tsaheylu rammed into Leilani's right side as he noticed her struggles increasing. Clucking his tongue at the mare Tsaheylu's gaze narrowed on Leilani's still functional wing. Having it move around made the next task harder than it was. However he was not going to allow her to keep him at bay any longer.

Ignoring the buffering that was a result of being hit by the wing Tsaheylu glanced at the fearful gaze that Leilani was displaying. He brought his hoof down in an attempt to pin the wing to the ground. However that did not work. The wing moved out of the way too quickly. Resorting to extreme measures Tsaheylu paused to make an observation of the flapping appendage for a moment and then noticed a pattern. He smirked in knowing that this next move was going to bring more screams into the air as a result. The screams were music to his ears. Leaning forward Tsaheylu opened his jaws and moved in just a little closer. In mere moments he caught a mouthful of feathers but it was what he wanted. Closing his jaws around the portion of wing in his mouth Tsaheylu once again began the process of jerking and wrenching the wing away from Leilani's body. He reveled in the power that he had over Leilani at this moment.

If there had been any lingering doubts to Tsaheylu's claims now she would be forced to concede that he had been telling her the truth. Tsaheylu growled low in his throat as he gave a particular powerful wrench of the wing. Even his ears could catch the sound of the wing being pulled from its joint this time.

Wasteland Wyvern

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:24 pm
User Image
She wasn't sure what to say to what felt like taunting, so instead she chose to say nothing instead just glaring at him, until he hit her in the side. "Ooof!" The grunting sound came out somewhat wheezy. She was determined not to let it affect her. She felt when he started moving towards her as her wing began physically hitting him. She almost smiled until she heard the crunch of his teeth biting into bone and flesh. He'd gotten a hold of her wing and began pulling it violently. She couldn't stop the screams that tore up from her vocal chords. The sounds were high pitched and grating on her own ears but he seemed to revel in the noise.
Just as he'd done with her other wing in his smaller form he pulled this one from the socket and the crunching popping noise sounded before the wing fell limp at her right side, but it was the growl beforehand that made her begin shivering.
Now she had no buffer against him, no hope, no plan... Weakly she lowered her head and just gave in. "Finish it you beast... End me already..." She spat the words as vehemently as she could while mentally preparing herself for his final strike assuming that he meant to weaken her severely and kill her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:42 am
User ImageRising to his hooves Tsaheylu spit out random feathers once more as he dropped the wing that he'd just wrenched out of place. He gazed coldly down towards where the mare lay broken beneath him. It was true that he was diabolical but this was something more sinister than he'd ever recalled doing before. He'd taken away the ability to fly from a winged Soquili. Leilani's wheezing sounds and cries of pain had diminished but Tsaheylu could recall mentally what her cries had sounded like and the amount of anguish that had been on display for him alone to see. Leilani's wings lay useless at her side and he gave himself a mental congratulations on a plan well executed.

Perhaps it was the tears that she shed at his actions or the flat voice in which she addressed him; either way Tsaheylu's spirit was soaring. Never before had he had a Soquili beg him to finish them off. It was a very heady feeling. However, because it seemed to be Leilani's final request of him he felt that it was only right to deny her this privilege.

He made a tsking sound before he spoke, "Now now Leilani I fear that I cannot grant your request. You see I have more in store for your future. If I were to kill you now as you want, I'd have spent all this time cultivating your trust for nothing and I hate wasting time. I feared though that if you got wind of those plans that you would try to escape. No, I think this is for the best for the moment."

Tsaheylu glanced at the mare once more before wrinkling his nose as an errant feather blew past. He'd need to keep a close eye on the mare for the next few days just to observe what she would do.

Wasteland Wyvern

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:10 am
User Image
Leilani waited and waited for that final blow to come, and it never did. No his sneering words came first and her head snapped up to stare at him incredulously. He had no intention to kill her? She couldn't help it, she just watched him watching her for the longest time. Not a word said between them, her own feathers blowing around in the chilled night breeze, the cold biting where skin was laid bare under featherless parts of her torn up wings. "You monster..." She spat.
Unable to take it anymore, the pain, the cold, the utter hatred towards this stallion she once thought she'd fallen in love with. All of these emotions overwhelmed her and her mind just shut down.
Eyes glazed over before her lids closed and her head flopped into the dirt, hitting maybe a mite bit harder than was good for the mare. At most she'd suffer a severe headache, at worst memory loss. Though in a way maybe that was for the best. Either way the dream lands claimed her and for a time she was away from Tsaheylu and his great game.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff