Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
A Day In the Life Of: (Gabby) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:16 pm
She was almost around the corner when one of her vines decided to stretch in the opposite direction towards the area she was just leaving.

"Oh Jack damn it!"

She sighed and turned around, about to try and tuck it in her dress some how when she noticed a certain black dragon walking her way. Well, she supposed she could go back right?

Amy walked back towards Sid with a smile on her face, the same vine instantly looking for his tail.

"Following me or did you happen to wander?"

Yayoi

Eight

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:23 pm
He just kind of stood there in one spot as the small ghoul began yelling. Orange eyes staring at the other dragon curiously.

The Amy decided to come back to the strange scene with a little quip of her own. "Just wandering. You know, if you walk the foot steps of a stranger you'll learn things you never knew. Such as how high that sickamoan tree grows, cause if you cut it down you'll never know." He jerked his chin. "That and like how these two seem to be really good friends."

Viva Viola-

Eigh-t

Nio Love-

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:49 pm
Jack. Damnit. Why did she have to mention crying. She knew full well how unfair it was to tug on his brittle, ice cold heartstrings like that, and maybe he deserved it a little, but that was no excuse for such behavior.

His mouth was moments away from mouthing out an actual apology when she started to cry out about a black dragon. Gabby widened his eyes and slammed his hand against her mouth, giving her a narrow eyed glare. His voice was a quiet, but emphatic hiss of a whisper. "Do you mind, Sibyl? You already know how much I hate - well, everyone - but let alone another dragon? We aren't exactly all friendly to one another, you idiot."

She got a roll of the eyes for the lady friend comment. "I wouldn't say she's my friend, either," He whispered. "I make such delightful first impressions."

Yayoi
Viva Viola
Eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:54 pm
A hand was put over her mouth and Sibyl blinked. She remained quiet at first, obediently not talking while a hand was on her face. Marzie would do it too, sometimes. It was conditioned in her, no talking when the hand is on the face.

She was quiet until he spoke of first impressions and then he might feel her lips move into a smile. She tried to speak but his hand was firm on her mouth and muffled her words.

Nio Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:59 pm
She held back a rather un-lady-like snort, covering her mouth with her hand then an Idea of sorts popped into her head.

"Actually, I was just thinking...Why don't we go over there and make friends? The dragon over there has a nasty attitude since apparently, I am showing too much skin for his taste and that clearly means I must be looking for a mate. Im beginning to think he thought he was it..."

Of course the frost dragon didn't even compare to her handsome black dragon but he didn't need to know that just yet now did he?

For now, the time to make friends was upon them. Amy grabbed Sid's hand and started to lead him towards the two, a mischievous smile directed right at the frost dragon.

Eight

Yayoi

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:03 pm
Ugh friends. Sidron planted his feet into the ground, stalling any attempt Amy had of dragging him over there. "If he's not friendly then I'm pretty sure my presence won't change his mind."

He ignored her comment about him commenting on her outfit and the whole mate thing cause Sidron was confident in the fact that Amy was his and if other males wanted to look they could look but if they touched he'd break their fingers one by one.

Viva Viola

Eight

Nio Love

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:11 pm
Gabby was pleased to see that 1. Sibyl was quiet, and 2. the other dragon seemed as reluctant as he was. He stood, brushed every fleck of dirt off of his pristine suit, and held out his hand for Sibyl.

"Come on. We're leaving. I mean it." He was super serious about this, Sibyl. Super serial serious.

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:12 pm
A certain flame demon happened to be going somewhere else when he spotted Gabby and a group judging each other.

Ok then. Andrew didn't really want to get involved. He just pulled up his hoody and pretended none of them were there. Just keep walking. He gave them a wide berth.  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:13 pm
Sibyl frowned. "Awww! But she looks really nice.." But she took his hand anyway, pouting the whole time. Fiiiiiiiine.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:21 pm
Amy almost fell and she looked behind her to see that, much to her dismay, her boilfriend was not going to move.

He's lucky she simply cant use her vines to move him.

The plant ghoul sighed and rolled her eyes before huffing. "Fiiine...Anti-social dragon..." She giggled and while she was tempted to kiss him, PDA was never something she could agree with.

"Would you like to go to the forest for a bit? There are some plants I'm looking for?"

She was sad she wouldn't get to meet the Selkie, but maybe another time since they were leaving anyway.

Nio Love

Yayoi

Eight

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:30 pm
Ha, success.

Besides the other two were leaving anyhow to go do whatever it was they were going to do. "Yes, lets go." He began to lead her away from the scene. Freeedddooommmmmm from friend making.

Viva Viola

Nio Love

Eight

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out