Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[1v1] New Toys (Riley/Shun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 5 Total: 17 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:05 pm
Creation. Shun wasn't really sure he liked this artifact any longer. The Legacies brought nothing but trouble, after all. Distracted by these thoughts, he failed to notice Riley coming up from behind and practically skewering him with her new blade. He grimaced and nearly fell from the tree tops. Thankfully, he managed to land on one of the lower boughs. Hissing between his teeth, he turned and fired at her chest.

He heard Riley speaking with her artifact as well. So it was made from a human after all. It was... a strange thought. He hadn't realized it was possible. After all, humans weren't exactly made of FEAR. Sure, when they died they sometimes became beings of FEAR, but... This was different.

"What are you capable of?" he asked, feeling the gun spur once more.

I can assist you several ways. Walk through walls. Speak telepathically. And temporarily borrow abilities of others around you.

His good eye narrowed. He didn't entirely trust this.

"How were you made, and why did you come to me?"

I come from a human's memory in its purest form. Creation took that and forged me. You were chosen.

HP: 45
Damage: 11
SoS Charge: 2/3
Artifact Charge: There was one here but it got used up right away woop.
Nio Love

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:16 pm
He was ignoring her - well, two could play that game. She grunted as a bullet slammed her square in the chest, and shuddered as it reminded her of the hole not too far below it, and how she'd acquired it.

As usual, Shun was all business. She barely managed to nick him as she listened to his questions, and realized that she, too, wanted to know exactly what her new friend could do.

What powers do you add to my arsenal, human slave?

I can help you copy others, or yourself. Those of this world, or those of the human world.

And now, Riley was distracted. Fully, completely, shockingly distracted.

You can turn me into a human? She whispered, widened eyes flickering to Shun for a moment.

Yes. For a period of no longer than half an hour.

This just got interesting.

Quote:
HP: 33
Damage: 4
Artifact Charge: 1 - used immediately

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:29 pm
Shun was able to move out of a devastating attack from the mindflayer. He leaped over to another branch some distance away, taking another shot at her while he tried to think of other things to ask his new artifact. He was chosen. What did that mean? It didn't really sound all that good. Granted, he didn't feel much different, personally.

For now, he couldn't think of much else to ask the thing. He just looked up at Riley.

"It seems you are right, after all. This is indeed, a twist... however plans for revenge are on... hold due to greater threats being present."

HP: 41
Damage: 5
SoS Charge: 2/3
Artifact Charge: *
Nio Love

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:33 pm
She had just learned she could turn herself into a human.

The bullet grazed her body, but her rage ignored the pain, and moved to strike again. On hold for what? What could be more important than stopping the human menace that takes our scarelings and turns them into weapons? Shun, didn't you hear me? I can look human for a little while.

She looked at him as if the next step was obvious.

We must destroy them from the inside. There is no higher priority.

Quote:
HP: 28
Damage: 6
Artifact Charge: 1

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:39 pm
((Forgot to roll woop))  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:40 pm
"Maybe the ******** horsemen and their Legacy pawns. Or perhaps it is the other way around. It matters little either way. As it stands, they are the ones that threaten to destroy our world," he stated, hissing between his teeth as she struck him once more, "Work with them for now. Then once that threat is eliminated... destroy them. By then, perhaps they will have placed some trust into us. I have already begun some groundwork for the matter. I can pass as one of them."

That said, he darted upwards, going through several branches to put some extra distance between himself and the Illithid. As he did so, he fired down at her from above.

HP: 35
Damage: 11
SoS Charge: 3/3
Artifact Charge: *
Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 9 Total: 21 (2-24)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:50 pm
With them? She screamed. With them?!

She felt the burn of his bullet piercing flesh, and began to traverse through the trees, aching to get closer and return the favor. Shun wanted to try and use the humans as pawns - and a Riley from long ago would have favored this plan, after all. Especially now, that she could disguise herself into one, it would have been just the right balance of infiltration and deception. But this was not the Riley of long ago.

Can you not feel how this new weapon grows stronger, the more it tastes flesh? Will you deny it to feed, simply because a human might make a good ally against a horseman? You are playing a dangerous game, playing house with humans.

She did not like how passive he sounded about the whole matter. She was like him, once.

It had been a mistake.

The sword found him once more, slashing against his back as he slipped through the trees.

I can pass for human, too, now. She whispered. Only when she said it, it was not a plan of action. It was a threat.

Quote:
HP: 17
Damage: 15
Artifact Charge: 2

Blade Kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:00 am
Shun felt the blade rip against his back, slicing him open. His blood dripped to the wooded floor far below.

"I am not about to deny it anything," he stated lowly, "The hunters will get what is coming to them. I will ensure of that."

Seeing how close she was to him right now, he went ahead and tried to pistol whip the gun across her face as he moved.

"Do not think for a moment that I have not forgotten what they have done to me and my own. None of that will matter if Merlin rends our world apart for the sake of his own ******** revenge."

HP: 20
Damage: 5
Artifact Charge: **
Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-24)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:04 am
His pistol whip struck true, and her head remained turned to the side for a moment as she let it sink in. Slowly, she turned back to look at him, seemingly unaffected. But his words had her eyes glittering with the promise that he had not gone as soft as he'd led her to believe.

Little did Shun know, the destruction of the worlds sounded just as delicious to her as revenge on the humans did. She kept it to herself, simply looking hungry for the day when human blood was sprayed upon both of their hands.

I will not simply take your word for this, because a man like you lies just as smoothly as a woman like me. I will, however, hope for the best. Because if that truly is your goal, then I will be the first to watch you achieve it. And if not, I will be there to achieve it for you.

Yes, being able to turn human was going to have many, many fantastic perks in the days to come.

Quote:
HP: 12
Damage: 0
Artifact Charge: 2

blade kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:14 am
"All in due time, Riley. All. In. Due. Time," he said quietly before shooting at her leg and moving further into the trees. Yes, there were a few hunters who he didn't really desire to kill. But as a whole? The Reaper still wished for their demise.

HP: 20
Damage: 4
Artifact Charge: ***
Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love rolled 4 10-sided dice: 2, 2, 8, 8 Total: 20 (4-40)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:21 am
What if I don't want to want until due time! Her words came out in incapacitating screeches, meant to paralyze him so that she could get him down out of the trees. They failed, causing her to come charging at him with her sword and slash directly at his front without any real means of escape.

Did they give me due time when they ripped me apart, over and over? Did they wait until the time was right? Or did they take a student fresh of school, and torture her until her conscious moments are just as horrifying as her nightmares? I still see them, Shun. I feel myself torn into nothing in the air, losing everything just to have it form again for mere seconds, and then-

Riley did not look like she had the patience to wait for the hunters to get their due. Her eyes, bubbling with red every time she thought of it, were a window to how unhinged she truly was.

Quote:
HP: 8
Damage: 10
Artifact Charge: 3

Blade Kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 11 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 4, 1, 2, 1 Total: 29 (11-44)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:30 am
She had been wronged by the hunters as well. Many of those within his class were, quite frankly. It was something the newer students were lucky for, even if it made them sorely unprepared for just what those humans were capable of. Shun still vividly recalled the trials he had gone through with Mitsu. The loss of his left eye was one thing, but he remembered the agony he felt when he saw Candace wisk her away. Everything he felt from finding out he had been fooled with a false body, to finding his werewolf once more, broken and scarred after what the hunters had done to her. It was all fresh in his mind. Nevermind that this had been years ago, now.

And though he was now bleeding rather profusely from her heavy attacks, it did little to slow him.

Shun gripped his gun, then kicked Riley to try and get her off of the branch. He immediately shadowstepped behind her and fired once. Then he vanished in midair, appearing from another angle to shoot from there. He continued to shadowstep multiple times around her body, unloading bullets into her as he did so.

After a moment or so, he simply appeared onto one of the branches, crouching, with his back to her.

"I do too. Riley. I do too," he stated quietly.

HP: 10
Damage: 23
Artifact Charge: ****
Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:19 am
Riley thrashed as she fell, her tentacles reaching out to grab on to anything she could manage; but each one of his hits took down her stamina, and by the time she was nearing the ground, it was too late to hear his words.

She was dissipating before she'd even hit the pile of leaves her body disappeared into, which meant she was in a world of trouble if Cricket was paying attention at all that day.

She'd sneak off before anyone noticed her, but she left with quite a grudge on the boil who'd done exactly what she'd just told him kept her up with living nightmares.

She was not happy with Shun. Not one bit.

blade kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces