Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]All the Pr0n...Erm....Books [Amy/Sidron] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:47 pm
She had a point really. There wasn't really all that much originality when you boiled it all down. Different names, different places but it was generally all the same. It was kind of depressing to think about. "Words are made up all the time." Not that he was trying to poke holes in her theory.

Sidron tapped his claws against the computer table. He was unsure about writing. How was he suppose to start? Writing reports and essays for classes gave him head aches. The boil just couldn't fathom sitting down and writing stories. He just liked reading.

But that was the point of being shipped off to this school. Try new things. "I guess I could give it a try..." He finally mumbled under his breath.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:13 pm
Well she had to admit the boil had a point with the words so she'd give him that. She beamed at him and nodded enthusiastically. Yes! More writers the better! "Cool! Now, Here's a list of my stories all the way from rate S for scarling to M for mature. I have the more smutty parts on adultfearfiction.org. Thats also a good place to look for something more saucy! Do you have any authors you want to recommend?"

She could just talk about her favorite authors for hours but that wasn't very fair now was it?

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:29 pm
Orange eyes flickered over the list of stories she showed him. "There are a lot..." Sidron glanced out of the corner of his eye at her. "You must really enjoy writing." Some of the names of the stories caused an eyebrow to quirk. A few had terms in them that he wasn't quite sure of, but he figured he would work them out eventually.

Authors? Authors....authors. Half the time he didn't pay too much attention to author names. Or tried to remember them all too much. "BooRice and SlothGhettoDoll have been a few I've read on the site so far. As for book authors I do enjoy Shovel Lynn Canyon and Screaming King. Though he's more horror, not so much romance."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:59 am
"I do! Its a really good way to relax and let a load off from writing for school and what not. Oh! I've heard of BooRice! Theyre really good cept they dont update very quickly.Screaming King is just very unique in how he writes. I have read Critter Cemetary and Ive seen the movie IT. That last one is very terrifying. He did so good representing the fear that humans have of clowns." Amy tapped her chin before an idea popped up in her head.

"How good are you at catching errors and what not?"

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:19 pm
Leaning back in the chair a bit, it creaked. Placing his hands behind his head he glanced up towards the ceiling for a moment. "Its good to have something you enjoy. Especially if it helps you relax." A slight smirk curled the corner of his mouth. "Yea, but I'm sure some of the clown-ish people around weren't too enthused about it."

Turning to look at her he gave a light shrug. "For the most part yea. If I really sat down and took a fine toothed comb to something I could probably do a decent job. Why?"

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:50 pm
She laughed a little herself. She was sure they didn't enjoy it, but hey, that movie was a classic for fear gathering. The human channels like to play it on loop for Halloween which made it super effective for a lot of the clown-like creatures that lived here. "True, but they're certainly not complaining about the amount of fear that movie gives them, insulting or not. The reason I asked is because I'm looking for some one to help me edit and improve my stories so that they can flow better. Its always good to have a second opinion."

If he didn't want to do it, that was fine as well. It would give him a better insight for his imagination as far as writing goes though

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:11 pm
"That's true. I guess you do kind of have a point." Although all the movies about dragons that he heard of that humans liked to watch didn't instill that whole fear thing. At least, that's how he figured. Maybe a long time ago humans feared dragons but it seemed to dwindle a bit. Not that he was complaining.

He thought about it for a second. It would give him some new things to read for sure. And Sidron could always use new things to read. "If you want me to I could look over your stuff." He shrugged lightly. "I might not be the best at ideas but I could give you some opinions. Feel free to come by my dorm room whenever you have something you want me to look at." It wasn't often he invited people to his dorm. And she was the first and really only person he had invited. But it would be easier for her to find him that way without having to traipse all across the school.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:50 pm
Oh cool! He accepted! Nice! Amy smiled and left her page up just in case he wanted to look through her stories more carefully. It was time for her next class so she had to get going. "Its time for my next class, but I will definitely stop by your room. Until then Sidron! It was nice meeting you~" She waved to him blinking for a second. "Oh! Please don't forget to log me out when you're done. It would be rather awkward to have some one stumble upon my writing..." With that she walked out the door, humming a small tune to herself. Safe to say, she made a new acquaintance and she had an editor now! Awesome!

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash