Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Punching Merlin (Remi/Amrita?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:55 pm
He fought the urge, really he did, but when Marati mentioned 'no games' he couldn't stop his rueful smile. At least he stopped the laugh. Oh Moon, he knew you far too well to believe that for one second she would not turn even this conversation into a game. "Marati, then." At least he now had a name to call her, he felt sick whenever he called her Amrita.

Remi found himself sighing and shifting a little more as the conversation grew. The drink now forgotten and set on the table, he leaned back and crossed his arms. Could he blame Marati for wanting to go home? No, his own Queens memories wouldn't allow that. Not that he would answer that question, because frankly he didn't know how to.

But he could and would blame her if she dragged Amrita down with her. "Intentionally or not, your influence is overpowering her." He said back at her squarely, fully aware that Marati was probably aware of (and promoting) this to happen. Part of him was afraid to ask this next question, but it needed to be asked for his own peace of mind, and for him to decide what steps to take next. "Do you intend to keep striving for this goal, even if it means stripping away your other half?"

enoh love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:48 pm
Marati's head tilted just a little bit as she looked at him, clearly amused. "And this is somehow different from that time she overpowered me? I had been winning a war when she woke up. She took it from me. My Kingdom fell because of her, and the people like her." She pinned a pointed stare at Remi, and soon after her amusement faded into a bitter laugh. "I have not been pushing my boundaries. I have no say in when I wake, or when I sleep. I will admit to that much." This weak girl, this irritatingly persistent creature, somehow managed to overtake her. A Queen. The Queen. Even now, she was fading on her own terms, it seemed. Her hands shifted, separating to rest one on a knee, while the other raised to brush against her collar bone.

"Are you really faulting me for existing? Would you expect me to simply lay down and die, to save my Host?" She stared at him, finding his question ridiculous. "You would prefer I remain lost forever, unable to return to my home, my people, my loved ones?"

lilwolfpard

Enoh Love
Crew

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:18 am
This was both good news and bad. If Marati had no idea how she was doing this, prolonging this, then he had no ground to stand on. He was hoping to figure a way to make this work, but he was having trouble finding too much fault in her reasoning. She was right, she had a right to wish to exist, but it was killing his Amrita in the process. Remi refused to allow Marati to remove Amrita from the picture. Sun might have wanted Marati back, but Remi wanted Amrita... and Remi was in control of this body.

"Not faulting you for existing, no. Sun would never allow me to fault you for that." His voice tapered off towards the end. It was a hard line to walk, truthfully. His personal memories conflicting with the memories of Sun. He couldn't take it, another night like just prior to this meeting. Amrita was harming herself to try and stop the queen, to make the transition harder, but what if the queen couldn't be stopped? He knew how ruthless the Queen could be. He had a thought, and knew Amrita was going to be really pissed at him for suggesting it, If he knew Marati, he knew she was was here to stay.

"What if you and Amrita would each come to an understanding together."

enoh love

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:14 pm
Marati stared for a moment in stunned silence, and then…she started to laugh.

"Oh you darling man…do you really think that would work?" The Queen had a great laugh over that, but eventually she pressed the back of her hand against her mouth, trying to stifle it, until it eventually stopped. "Even if I agreed to such a thing, I highly doubt our precious Amrita would even consider it, along with my terms." Her grin remained, as wide as torn lips would allow. This was fun for her.

"You have an awful lot of faith in her. So many of you do." She brushed her hair off her shoulder. "I don't blame any of you for it. She seems like a darling girl. But ask yourself one thing…" Slowly, the Queen leaned forward, grinning at him smugly. "How honestly good of a creature can she really be, if she's able to host to me?"

lilwolfpard

Enoh Love
Crew

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:05 pm
Sighing to himself he shook his head. Terms or not, Yes deep down he knew she was right. His last bit had been one of wishful thinking, but he knew his Amrita. His Amrita was Stubborn, pig headed, and a bit too innocent for her own good at times. She was also loyal, trustworthy, and did not deserve this happening to her.

He thought talking with Marati would help but, maybe, his tarot card was more suited to be the 'fool'.

At her last question, he assumed she was going for a more dramatic effect, he instead reflected her earlier laughing at him back at her. "Pot calling the kettle black." In case she didn't catch his meaning, he added on. "You remember the Sun as much as i do." The Violet Queen was also incredibly cruel. Sure she pretended to be aloof and friendly, your best friend, but that was how she manipulated people. If that way didn't work she would use other methods to get what she and her King wanted. Remi felt odd suddenly with this realization that he too hosted something like that inside him... did he? He made that a note to explore later, right now wasn't the time to be thinking such things.

Finally standing up he moved around his room, hands clasped behind his back. "Marati.. you realize i can't support this, right?" Sure trying to get back her home he couldn't blame her for, but she was killing Amrita in the process. "Getting your home back is one thing, Slowly eating away at someone i care deeply for... is entirely another." He had a sinking suspicion he needed to talk to a certain professor next.

enoh love
im loving this dynamic lmao. Remis so conflicted right now @ himself VS Queen memories

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:00 pm
Marati grinned.

"Oh, I do. But I doubt he's been taking over as I have. You are still different enough from him to keep your own person separate." For now, she mused. Perhaps there was a way to draw her Sun out. He could join her. Perhaps even the Stars and the Tower would return, too. Oh, wouldn't this world be an absolute delight?

"I understand your position." She said softly, almost sweetly. "You love her, don't you? You must, or we would not be having this conversation." Here she moved, slowly sliding off of the bed of pillows to get to her feet, taking a moment to fix her clothing. "It must be difficult to watch her fade away. I can empathize. I remember what that feels like." Her smile was pitying as she made her way towards him, reaching out to slide her fingers against his wrist, in a touch that was meant to be reassuring.

"However, I can not stop what is happening. I suspect nobody can, without killing us both. I can only assure you that my earlier point also works in reverse. She is wicked enough to become me, and I am good enough to remain her." If he allowed it, she'd lean in close to look up at him, a gentle smile playing on her lips. "I am still your Amrita, deep down. You won't lose her. Or me."

lilwolfpard

Enoh Love
Crew

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:11 pm
Remis first reaction was to jerk away from the sudden touch. His hand twitched, almost pulling himself out of the embrace but deciding against it at the last moment. He allowed the touch, just as he allowed her to grow closer. If her words rang true, Marati was the Yang to Amritas Yin. A light and a dark, a cold and a warmth. There was much to think about, but if he truly thought about it....

A light smile played on his lips as he did something suddenly. Leaning down to meet her, he placed a light kiss on Marati's forehead. "I can come to accept and love her darkness as much as i do her light." Remi breathed the words against her forehead. Continuing on, he pressed his cheek gently against against hers, made a sudden attempt to grab her offered wrist, and whispered a warning. "Just remember, Marati, if you ever choose to smother that light, that goodness, you will have all of me to contend with." He abruptly let her go, and drew himself back to his full height to stare down at her with a quirked eyebrow.

enoh love

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:24 pm
For a second there - only a moment - she thought she had him. There was a passing thought that she had won a great victory, but it was too fleeting of a notion to matter much. There was no disappointment, because it had not lasted. She resisted the urge to frown, because he was close enough to even feel it.

"Well then, I'll be sure to not choose to smother her." The sweet smile returned, and her head tilted a little bit as she gazed up at the much taller man. "That does bring up an important question, however. Each week I am awake, she loses time. I give you my word that am not trying to elongate my time here, and yet it is happening. So then, if this thing that is beyond our control continues as it has been, and she inevitably vanishes, will you still blame me enough that I would have to contend with all of you?"

lilwolfpard

Enoh Love
Crew

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:40 pm
The question did bring a few thoughts - and Yes, marati, the big dumb fox was smart enough to see your not so subtle hinting towards the term 'choosing' to kill Amrita. After all, if she left things as they were she wouldnt be 'choosing' right? . So he too 'chose' his next words carefully. "Standing aside and doing nothing and allowing this to happen as it is is still choosing to condemn her. So, Yes i would still blame you." He said with a bit of a smile even, having an idea. "So unless we, yes we, figure out a way to bring this under control..." He narrowed his eyes, the slit pupils dilating slightly as he tried his best to make sure she understood his warning even more. "I will pull out all the tricks in my hat, bring out the big guns, whatever saying you wish to fill that blank space in, to hunt you down."

enoh love

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:50 pm
She understood the threat, but it remained unclear how seriously she was taking it. Likely though, he knew her enough to know that she took everything into serious consideration, no matter how trivial it might seem.

"I am not doing all of the work. If she is not fighting this, then she is condemning herself." The Queen frowned, her eyes narrowing on the taller creature as she took in this newest threat. "Define control for me, in this instance."

lilwolfpard

Enoh Love
Crew

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:23 pm
"She is fighting, Marati. Do you not feel the pain she goes through, without taking any sort of pain killers, when she gives the reins to you? She tries to prolong her existence." And gives herself a lot of pain for it, which is one of the reasons he decided he needed to talk with the other.

"Control in a perfect world would mean you both coming to an understanding - and no, don't give me that look. I know we both realize that is a moot point from our earlier conversation." At least, for now. Remi would try and talk with Amrita. "Control of this situation, at least as a start, i believe would mean the pair of you having equal time to do as you please. You each have the same time limits, instead of one half of you taking most of the time dominantly."

enoh love

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:12 pm
Marati didn't comment on the part about Amrita being in pain. The truth was, she didn't feel it in the slightest, and nor did it help anything. Amrita was being foolish to think it would make any part of this difficult for her, but now that Remi was being difficult, that part of it was going to be kept to herself.

"Which, once again, brings me back to my earlier question: What would happen if she refuses this time share? I am open to it, with conditions of course, but should Amrita choose to not agree to an understanding with me? Will you still condemn me?"

lilwolfpard

Enoh Love
Crew

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out