Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Chronicles of Magesc

Back to Guilds

A breedable/changing pet shop guild for role play. 

Tags: Magesc, Soudana, Seren, Abronaxus, Dragon 

Reply The Hunts ❄ Hunting Forum
Unlikely Rescuer [Linnith, Clem] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tangled Puppet
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:28 pm
Linnith winced at the broken ‘story’ that Clem told her and she shook her head as she sat back down in the sand. “Ashen City. It’s not far from here. I wish I could take you back home with me but I just can’t.” Linnith chewed on her lip, going over all the options she could, in her head. “Maybe we could find you a place nice and safe? Away from predators and such. And I can come visit you every few days. Bring you food and keep you company. I like coming out of the city every so often just to...get away from things anyway. Would you like that?”  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:34 pm
Clementine wiggled forward as Linnith sat down and pressed her head into her lap. She couldn't leave, they had to stay, or she would have to come with her! The Khehora slowly raised her head and whined as Linnith spoke. A place that was safe? ... That sounded okay. Linnith wouldn't be there all the time, but visits and food would be fun. She leaned her head to the side, huffed, and wiggled off.

"Okay!" She chimed, shifting into a seated position. "Where nice safe place?"

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Tangled Puppet
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:42 pm
With that decided, Linnith stood and they made their way along the beach. She kept her eyes open for a spot that would be safe — away from people and other creatures. When they came upon a small cave, Linnith tilted her head and bent down to inspect it. Long since abandoned, it looked like, the cave was just big enough for Clem to snuggle down in at night or if she needed shelter. In a couple of days Linnith would come back out and bring a blanket for her. She glanced back to Clem and smiled. “This is good. It’s close to the city but not too close and it doesn’t look like any creatures have been around recently.”

Linnith lingered for a bit longer, not really wanting to leave the khehora alone. When the sun began to set, however, she could no longer stick around. Saying her goodbyes to Clem, Linnith turned and left for the city, promising herself that she would come back for a visit in a few days.  
The Hunts ❄ Hunting Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff