Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
❧The White Crane Tree Tribe.. Applications welcome! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:31 pm
This thread is now OPEN! Applications welcome! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me. heart

Want to win some awesome prizes? Head on over to our GRAND OPENING EVENT! c:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:00 am
-screams silently-  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:54 am
I've heard the call and I heed..

User Image
Kin Name - Taste of the Sea
Species - Kiokote
Gender - Male
Blood Relative or New Member? New Member
Position Desired (What skill do you wish to become proficient in?)- Those Who Gather
Special Skills - Stamina, able to carry one's self for long periods of time.
Tell us a little bit about yourself - Completely wanderlust, he is adventurous and loves to explore. Yet he mostly keeps to himself and doesn't have anyone close to talk to. But he is a follower and follows orders to a tee.
What in yourself (Your Personality/Skills) do you wish to develop? - Maybe finally develop connections
Did you dream of being summoned to this place or was it Legend/Lore/Song alone that brought you here? - Legend

Family/Housing Info //
Will you desire a living space at the great tree? - Yes
Will you be bringing family with you to live at the tree? - No
Do you require Kin to watch over your young while you work? - No
Images of family who will be staying at the tree with you -  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:39 am
Blinded By Silence
-screams silently-

-Joins and flails a little-  

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:04 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kin Name - Quiet Companion
Species - Acha
Gender - Female
Blood Relative or New Member? New Member
Position Desired Refuge Guardian
Special Skills - Quiet and understanding, A willing ear to be talked to, and a general soothing aura around her.
Tell us a little bit about yourself - (This should be about personality, likes, dislikes, history, etc.. It will eventually be summarized and placed under the tribe member where they are listed on the main thread. It can be short or long. Whichever you prefer.)
Quiet Companion is... As her name says. She is quiet, but not cold, and a companion. Someone who, without speaking or making much noise, you know is there, watching out for you and making sure you are well. She has a deep care for those around her and strives to make them comfortable. While Quiet, she is not mute, and chooses to be more selective and less rambunctious than her Acha cousins. Words hold power, and therefore should be used selectively and thoughtfully.
Her favorite things are star gazing and listening to stories or problems.
She dislikes the Cold, and getting mud on her fur (it takes forever to get out since it is fluffy).
What in yourself (Your Personality/Skills) do you wish to develop? - ((are we talking you the rper or you the kin? I'm gonna go with Kin!)) Developing friendships and honing her skills in giving sancturary and protection!
Did you dream of being summoned to this place or was it Legend/Lore/Song alone that brought you here? - Dream. It was a short one, but it was powerful. She was walking a path made of stars and dust, and came upon a tree so large and brilliantly white it seemed to be carved from the moon itself. Stunned, she approached and felt immediately at home. Around here were many kin, of all species, needing help and nurture. She approached and guided them to rest, giving them her silent companionship and watching as they drifted into grateful slumber. It was one of the most profound dreams she has ever experienced.

Family/Housing Info //
Will you be bringing family with you to live at the tree? - No
Do you require Kin to watch over your young while you work? - No
Images of family who will be staying at the tree with you -

((so I couldn't find anything about aethetics or if there was a restriction on what they should look like >_<; unless I missed it. if I did I apologize!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:13 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

Magician Arcana

Thank you very much for applying. Your applications have been accepted! Your Kin are now full fledged members and we are so happy to have them joining us. Welcome to the Tribe! emotion_bigheart  

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:42 pm
Ahhh thank you!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Kin Name - Burdock
Species - Kiokote
Gender - female
Blood Relative or New Member? new member
Position/Job Desired - Wandering healer
Special Skills - patience and a want to learn
Tell us a little bit about yourself - She knows very little of healing, basically willow bark for pain, mushrooms can be bad, lavender to help sleep and moss is good to stop bleeding. But she feels a need to learn more, and to seek out kin who need healing and pass on what she knows. She's somewhat quiet, but once a kin gets to know her she can be a bit sarcastic, especially under stress because it's a coping mechanism, which is why she's pretty quiet around kin she's not familiar with. Despite that she's got a pretty high patience level, especially with younglings. She likes exploring and seeing all she can. She can keep her cool in tough situations, has a knack for figuring out the safest way, that she can see, for reaching kin in an unsafe environment. If she can see no safe way to do this she will likely just go in and leave her fate to the MotherFather.
What Personality Traits/Skills does your kin wish to develop more in themselves? - Healing in general, a better way to cope with stress (especially in the sense of feeling lost when there's not much that can be done to help)
Did you dream of being summoned to this place or was it Legend/Lore/Song alone that brought you here? - It's likely someone she asked about healing directed her here.

Family/Housing Info //
Will you desire a living space at the great tree? - No
Will you be bringing family with you to live at the tree? - Only if needed (aka if she gets pregnant she'll ask if the babies can be raised by the tribe, and will help however is needed)

Regarding all life is sacred, I'm wondering how the tribe feels about hunting for food, not sport? And about any animals and insects that are known to have healing properties? Burdock hasn't expressed a pref to me about diet, but Sorrel is a hunter. Tho, out of respect Sorrel wouldn't hunt on tribe lands if a vegetarian lifestyle is one they embrace.

Also, officially asking for Sorrel to trade plants/seeds with the tribe, as well as any knowledge that goes with them.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:11 pm
I K i n u I

RP in progress between Born Again x Tiny Sanctuary!
boop

Born Again stumbles across Tiny while making his rounds. Tiny is an aspiring healer who wishes to learn techniques from the tribe's healers. Thought it would be good to link here, particularly if anyone wants to see about follow-up RP with Shaddaling afterward.

This would ofc take place, ICly, after our RP, Kinu! Whenever we get that started, ofc. xD Born is still a colt when that one happens, anyway (though nearly an adult, I think).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:21 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep

Sorry for the delay! Application is accepted. Welcome to the tribe! c: <3

As for hunting the tribe definitely hunts and uses certain insects for healing properties. The only stipulation is that they do so respectfully and never unnecessarily. But they understand that death is most certainly a part of life and that all things move in a cycle.

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:27 pm
Owlsomniac

I love it! I will add it to the thread and if you two need anything just let me know. 8D Thanks for dropping off the link.

And I am game to start the RP between Moss-Flower and Born Again whenever you wish. c: <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:44 am
I K i n u I
The Cake Mage of Sheep

Sorry for the delay! Application is accepted. Welcome to the tribe! c: <3

As for hunting the tribe definitely hunts and uses certain insects for healing properties. The only stipulation is that they do so respectfully and never unnecessarily. But they understand that death is most certainly a part of life and that all things move in a cycle.

No worries. Yay!

Sorrel prefers plants mainly, when she hunts it's normally to help feed her mom's tribe or get new stuff for Rise & Shine. It could be seen as taking too much, if someone wandered on her hunting alone. But for freshness she does that hunting near the tribes it's for. If she thought to catch bugs she'd likely try to get them live, she's not a bug eater and wouldn't want to kill any if she didn't know how useful they'd be.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Kin Name -Evening Ice
Species -Acha
Gender -Male
Blood Relative or New Member? I'm going to say, new member? I'm not sure if the three from the contest were related to the tribe by blood in some way.
Position/Job Desired - Story Teller
Special Skills - A Dance of Fire and Ice
It's the sort of dance that he would prefer to perform with his siblings as he weaves an amazing tale. However it can be done alone as well as in a group. He has powders and salts that he can toss into the fire to change it's colors and scents.
Tell us a little bit about yourself - Curious, loving, excitable. Evening Ice enjoys new faces, new places. He has a love of family, and feels that the bigger the family is, the better everything must be. He's looking to spread his love like his stories, to entrance and entertain others in a more positive manner.
What Personality Traits/Skills does your kin wish to develop more in themselves? - He'd like to be able to learn how to use his stories to sooth, calm, and distract others from their pain. He'd also love to learn more about the workings of incense and herbs. He want's to be more than some wandering buck, and the White Crane Tree seems like a good place to ground himself at. Maybe even make his own story?
Did you dream of being summoned to this place or was it Legend/Lore/Song alone that brought you here? - He would have heard of legends, and sought the place out for them. He loves seeing truth in stories.

Family/Housing Info //
Will you be bringing family with you to live at the tree? - No, (Possibly? He does have his siblings, but it'd be something to be discussed. He'd certainly like them to be welcome if they did join or come to visit.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:14 pm
Shiningamisgirl

Fffffffffff.. I am so sorry for such a huge delay but your application has been accepted! Welcome to the Tribe! heart

To all tribe members I will be working on some things soon. We aren't dead. Lol. Thank you all for your endless patience. It will soon be rewarded. c:

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas