Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Maybe We Shouldn't Be Talking (Edel / Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:29 pm
"Ah but first, I need to know if I can trust you." The ghoul slid her eyephone across the table to Hel, beckoning her to enter her number, "Not now, but I'll let you know." Edel mirrored Hel's pose and smiled at her.

"Treasure hunter" worried her a little, especially considering that she was intending to rob her own bank.

Her father probably wouldn't notice a few things going missing, if it came down to it.

Probably.

"Oh, I meant, are you thinking of getting married?" she shifted her gaze and tone accordingly. There were a number of couples getting together for good now, as far as she'd heard. Including Danny.

Poor Rikki.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:46 pm
Hel looked offended that Edel would even suggest that she wasn't trusting her right now. "Screecheart--" The reaper started. "I will be one of the most trustworthy and honest beings you will ever have the honor of knowing." Though her words sounded pretty self important, they also held a ring of truth. Hel was nothing but honest, and lived by her word. Regardless, when Edel slid her eyePhone across the table, Hel took it and with a bit of difficulty, input her number into the phone under 'Hel Selie'. The reaper then took out her own eyePhone, from the depths of her ample bosom, and slid her own eyePhone towards Edel, along with Edel's phone.

At the question, Hel snorted loudly.

"Oh, I am not thinking. I will be." There was strong conviction in those words. Most certainly not today, or tomorrow...but one day.

Zyphiris

Lucyal
Crew

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 pm
"I'll decide that for myself, if you don't mind~" she bantered back politely, while tapping her number into the reaper's phone. Looking up, she continued, "It's a rather sensitive operation." She blinked, "But I think you'd be well suited for it." Except for the part about being loud. Hel's voice might trigger off a glacier.

Edel was a little startled if not amused at the reaper's confidence. "Then I suppose congratulations are in order?" she raised her glass, "Xiu's wedding cakes are quite wonderful, from what I've seen."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:09 pm
"Oh, you may~ But I will be saying I told you so." She grinned, and then couldn't help but banter back. "Oh, you think so, huh? I will decide that for myself." Her grin then widened, only because she was being a smart a**.

She laughed. "Ack! Not yet! I have not been proposed to yet! But I know that it will happen in the future!" The reaper's gaze got a bit dreamy and she lapsed into a moment of silence before she was drawn back to the table. "Cake? Eh? Ah-no. No cake. I do not doubt that Xiu's wedding cakes are to live for, but nah--" She focused back on the demoness. "And you? Since you have brought it up." Hel narrowed her eyes a bit, ready to judge.

Zyphiris

Lucyal
Crew

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:24 pm
At some point, the ghouls have reached a stalemate with the smiling. Edel wondered that when that day comes, if she should conveniently forget to tell Hel to dress warmly. Nah.

The ghoul raised her eyebrows at Hel's confidence, giggling a little as she watched the Valkyrie slip into a dreamy stupor. "Then say, I hope yours will be of much greater ceremony than a courtroom wedding," she laughed. She was caught off guard at the question directed back to her, nearly toppling over her drink.

"Me? I uh," she glanced nervously at the bartender who was desperately leaning over the counter to listen. "I, uh, am ... engaged... technically?" she fidgeted in her seat, hoping now that that person would come in even later than he already was.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:53 am
The reaper had paused, caught up in the knowledge that maybe, quite possibly, Edel was someone who she could maybe gush to. It seemed like maybe the demoness would listen and actually appreciate it. No one else did. Especially not the reaper she was stubbornly and adamantly wooing.

Those thoughts though scattered away as Edel dropped a nice little bomb on her.

"WHAT!?"

Both of her fists slammed on the table top at this exclamation. She then may have seethed in jealousy. Just a little bit, but the look was then followed by a burning glare.

Details, woman, details it screamed.

Zyphiris

Lucyal
Crew

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:38 pm
The ghoul was taken aback by the sudden exclamation, leaning away from the table as far as possible. Meanwhile, the bartender had completely fumbled and dropped the mug he was cleaning.

"L-Listen it's," she stammered out, avoiding Hel's burning gaze, "Part of a business arrangement alright? N-Nothing is confirmed, I mean, we haven't agreed or disagreed to it yet a ha ha...."

They never really talked about it, despite working together for a year now. She hadn't given it much thought either, though it was starting to bother her recently. Especially now, given her new living arrangements.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:49 pm
Hel banged her fists on the table again.

"WHAAAAT IS THIS!? MEDIEVAL HALLOWEEN!?"

The reaper then flattened her hands on the worn and abused, but recently nice and polished, wooden surface, and leaned across the table to glare even more at Edel.

"YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY FOR BUSINESS! YOU SHOULD MARRY FOR LOVE!" Hel threw her hands up in the air. "THIS IS WRONG! ALL WRONG!"

Well they definitely had almost all of the pub's attention now. Good thing it was quiet during the day. Just a few regulars and the staff.

Zyphiris

Lucyal
Crew

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:27 pm
Edel was really regretting this conversation now. It didn't help that almost the entire pub was staring at them too.

"Like I said, it's not set-" I can say no if I want to... she didn't continue aloud.

Could have said no.

She fanned herself from the blush that was growing.

"But it's not an uncommon thing, okay..." she continued, "I'll be alright."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:41 pm
The reaper reached across the table to take Edel's pale hand between both of her own dark ones. Her dark red eyes burned into her's. What she uttered next was spoken with the utmost seriousness and conviction:

"I will not let you."

Zyphiris
I'm dying

Lucyal
Crew

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:01 am
The pub doors swung open and in stumbled a tall dark man breathing heavily trying to catch his breath. Looking around frantically, he spotted the frost demon and heaved a sigh of relief.

"So sorry to keep you waiting, the train was delayed-" he rattled off blindly before he came to be conscious of the situation he had just walked into. The man turned his shocked and puzzled attention to Edel, who was slowly pulling her hand away from the reaper's grasp.

"Hello," she all but uttered, before turning back to look at Hel.

"Uh..." It was pretty self-explanatory.

Lucyal
Is this going to be... a fight for her freedom? /screaming

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:57 am
She noted that someone else had entered the pub, but she was still focused on the demoness across from her.

The pub regulars on the other hand, were leaning forward even more with interest at this new arrival. It was promising to be something like out of the soap Scares of Our Unlives. Gold.

Hel let Edel's hand slip out from between her own, and she sharply turned her head to the new arrival. All it took were his words, and Edel's self-explanatory Uh for Hel to leap to the conclusion she needed. Hel stood, her short frame belying the intensity and pride that rolled off her in waves as the chair clattered to the ground behind her.

"I will not let you marry Edel for convenience."

Zyphiris
Yes...yes it is....fkjlwefkjljewkklw

Lucyal
Crew

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:55 am
The words stung more than it should have, and the man could only stare at the reaper in stunned silence.

Shifting this glance from Hel to Edel and back, a myriad of thoughts flowed through his mind.

I-Is this the reason Edel has been avoiding me? Is this the secret lover she was trying to hide?

The man's expression morphed into something quite sombre, as he replied to Hel with a low tone.

"I...will not marry her if she will not have me..." he turned to look at the frost demon forlornly.

Over at the table, Edel was facepalming.

Lucyal
omg akhaslfsafa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:01 am
"Ya--" Hel paused and stared at him, wide eyed and baffled. Wait. Wait a minute.

He wasn't supposed to agree! Hel was ready for a fight! She was ready to make the promise to kill him! To tear him limb from limb with her bare hands in the name of marriage out of love! She was fighting for Edel's honor! Now, apparently, the boil was incredibly reasonable!

Bah!

The reaper now turned, and crossed her arms, bearing down on the facepalming demoness. "Well, Edel?" Wait...did she just flip sides?

Zyphiris
POOR IVAR : C

Lucyal
Crew

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:02 pm
"...Hel, this is Ivar," she peered up from her position.

"And it's not what you think this is," she directed at the man.

"Why don't you two...take a seat."

Lucyal
and so began the interrogation

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out