Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] quiet talk (andrew/olivia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:23 pm
There were only little bouts of steam from her fingers when she allowed them to linger on his horns for longer than a second. Otherwise, there didn't seem to be the same levels of sensitivity like when he had his hand on her cheek; the congealed blood might have had something to do with the higher tolerance.

But, Olivia would have paid no mind anyways, finding his horns amusing to poke at. Probably because she lacked any fun appendages, and the boil laying next to her had pretty much everything; horns, wings AND a tail. And didn't seem to be complaining with her touching, maybe he was just as pleased as she was that she was doing it at all. "Do they hurt sometimes? Like when they grew?" She asked, realizing that she had never really asked anyone with them ever. "Are they bigger now?" Were they smaller the last time she saw him?

phantompanther13
I dunno.. this is where things went

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:05 am
"Huh? Did what hurt?" He glanced up woken from his half doze. He guessed he had expected to just have it be quiet. No such thing. Now she was prodding at him. Well he supposed that she didn't exactly have horns herself. It was only natural to be a little curious.

"Those? Not really, they itch sometimes but that's the skin around them." he yawned, and shifted settling his head back down. "And they probably are bigger. Horns don't stop growing after all." Not that he knew of anyway.

"Does it hurt being undead?" It was a dumb question but, now that he thought about it, Olivia was still an undead. Didn't they rot? She didn't smell like rot, that he could tell anyways. But he really didn't actually know much about the ghoul, other than she was afraid of him. Outside him showing her a few games, he couldn't really remember a decent conversation they ever had. Mostly because of the whole fire thing.

Maybe he should actually ask her things. That would be smart... Wait wasn't not supposed to care?

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 pm
Itchy was not something that she got to experience too often, so it sounded rather funny to her that he would describe something like his horns, which seemed so sturdy and pointy, in such a manner. It made her smile quirk up a little as she gave them one last poke before returning her hands to her lap. How much bigger would they get, she had to wonder. Would they take over his head since they never stopped? That actually didn't seem like a nice idea. (Maybe it was a good thing she couldn't grow at all, after all).

"I think it hurts .. less?" She supplied after a moment of thought, wondering if that was a way to describe it. In any of the few fights she had been in, her tolerance to pain had been noticeable compared to the others around her, that only when she was to a certain limit did she start to feel anything. Or, well, when he had touched her with his warmer than usual hand. "I don't feel a lot of things." She nodded before letting things fall back into silence.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:34 pm
She didn't feel a lot of things? Well he had noticed that she didn't seem to sleep. (so many texts. how?) That was an undead thing from what he knew. So she didn't feel much. Maybe that explained it.

Maybe that explained why she was sitting there now. Because she barely felt the shove he had given her. He wondered what it would be like to feel less. To be muted like that. Maybe it would make daily living less painful. He had a feeling he just wouldn't be himself anymore. Even now, depressed as he was he did want to remain himself. He pushed though odd thoughts from his mind. An easier life wasn't worth it.

"It must be nice... Feeling sucks sometimes." like now. Worry, anxiety, stress it had all built up and just overwhelmed him. Exhausted him. He shifted to his side and played with the grass, setting a single blade on fire and letting it burn to the ground. He didn't let anything else catch just a single blade at slow burn. Controlled, one out of many.

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:47 pm
"Yes, sometimes if it really nice," Again she nodded, even though he probably was looking, "it makes me very durable in fights. Like at the gates and on the island even though there were explosions there that were not so fun." So few examples, it made her a little sad. But all the same, she held her hands up in little victorious fists and a determined little look on her face. And was totally missing what feelings Andrew was more regarding.

"I wish we could spar, but I do not think that would go well." Olivia sighed, glancing down at him as he once again shifted to play with the blades of grass. She would probably end up like them. She glanced away again, away from the fire and onto the untouched grass.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:45 pm
Andrew listened and glanced up in time to see her determined face. he like explosions but wasn't sure he liked her around explosions; but she seemed so determined.

"You want to spar me?" that would end badly. So badly... well maybe not. "I can fight you without my fire I guess..." he couldn't turn the tail off but maybe if he put on some fire proof gloves, no that was a stupid idea. He shouldn't fight her at all. But it wouldn't really be a fight.. just a spar... But she wanted it... Jack damn it! Why was everything so confusing? He felt his body heat starting to rise. No calm down. "Maybe later..." maybe never.

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:42 pm
Even a maybe later was still hopeful, "I would, not many others spar with me. Its annoying but I would like to spar with Andrew someday." There was much optimism in her tone, a gleam in her bright blue eyes and her hands balled into fists again.

"Andrew without fire would seem odd though, like when we went on those field trips." They were nice however, she was able to hold his hand and everything. Not like now where they were still separated to an extent. At least they were a little closer, he had been laying down so close to her and wasn't being mean and trying to push her away with his flames. (It did seem to feel a little warmer...) "But, maybe nice... too. But that would be mean to make you take your fire away." Selfish thoughts really. But still.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:47 am
She sounded way to excited at the prospect of a spar... was she trying to prove something to him? He supposed if she could spar him in full fire mode... No that would be a bad idea. A really bad idea. Though she found it odd when he was without his fire. He remembered those field trips and how awkward they were. Usually he was without a lot more than his fire... no horns no wings not even his tail was left, it was weird. She had seemed mostly normal, if a little more lively.

"It would be the only way to do it. If I spared you full force you would burn up in a no time flat. You would have to put up with my tail though. Being not on fire would over heat me and I'd pass out and that wouldn't be much of a spar at all." Not that he planned to hit her with it. He did still have fists and wings and legs to fight with. "In the mean time you can always make someone else spar with you." is she wanted to spar someone should spar with her. He was a little upset no one would.

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:11 pm
"Doesn't seem fair either." And probably wouldn't be fun either if he had to be.. what was the word.. handi.. capped? If they ever wanted to fight. Olivia's lips thinned into a tight line, it was a fine predicament; she didn't want to fight Andrew with fire because of all the bad things that could happen (her parents had always stressed it would be worse than dissipation) but she didn't want to make Andrew not use his fire. Confusing. A little annoying even. And it made the wight a little sad. "Maybe you can help me find someone to spar with, if you find other to fight you," like the mysterious fight he had gotten into that resulted in his hurt tail, "maybe they can fight too." Well, that lightened her mood once again.

"We can always try video games, you haven't shown me many others besides my phone ones." It was a thought. "There are fighting games, yes?" It might mean going back to his room again, but maybe she could handle it... if Andrew didn't lose his temper?

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:37 pm
"I'm good. I have a sparing partner... sort of. But I know someone who might be good for you." Blondie he was thinking of you.

"Yeah.... there are. Maybe sometime." it would probably involve taking her to his room though. And that would be miserable. Unless there was some other neutral ground like... like the arcade. Oh Jack now he was thinking of taking her out... On a date like thing. Stooooop.

"I think I'll head back to my room." he sat up. End it now. Before it got worst.

chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:43 pm
Olivia's eyes lit up at his mention of someone to spar with, "oh yay! I would like to meet them so we can spar sometime." And he was up to play video games with her. Today seemed like a very good day of progress and it delighted Olivia.

Even when he decided to leave them. It made her a little sad, she liked sitting in the grass with him. But he had looked tired after all. "Alright," her lips turned into a small pout, "I hope your tail feels better soon." The ghoul didn't make any motion of leaving herself, just gave him a little wave as she remained sitting.

(She could probably stay there for hours. In fact, she probably did).

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces