Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ PRP ] Toadstools and mushrooms (Marosa, Astra) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:50 am
"Aye. Oi've been hurt very badly," Marosa answered with honesty, patting the ground next to him. "Oi'd tell ye, but oi don't want you tae fall out of the tree and hurt yourself." And he would tell her, if she pressed the issue. Hunters were dangerous - he'd learned that the hard way.

poke mattix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:09 am
"You have?!?" At that point Astra nearly did fall and hurt herself, her wings stopped flying out of shock and she fell, if only by a few feet until she regained control of herself, her head mere inches from the ground.

"W-wha..." With a steady hum she turned right side up again, almost asking but not quite. He said if he did say what happened she'd be really shocked. She didn't want to be, but Marosa had danged a tantalizing piece of hidden information right in front of her It was like Pandora's box; she knew it would be bad to know, but she couldn't resist the temptation to find out what happened.

"...What happened?" She asked in a hushed whisper, so very curious and yet apprehensive for what he would say.

Kanthulhu

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:26 am
"Sit," He ordered, pointing to the ground in a stern manner. "Oi will only tell ye if you sit."

poke mattix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:33 am
Astra looked a little scared, but non the less done as she was told, sitting down in front of Marosa.

"Okay..."

Kanthulhu

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:37 am
"You've probably seen me around before... with wings, aye?" He gazed at her, gently patting her hand. "Oi was stupid and went into the Haunted House alone... and the only thing oi earned was getting my wings ripped off by the same hunter that attempted to take my ghoulfriend's hand."

Marosa took a breath, gaze turning cold. "He took a wing for a trophy. That was the only reason oi was left alive."

poke mattix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:05 am
With wide eyes, Astra nodded her head, recalling the times she had seen him with wings. There hadn't been anything odd with that; most faeries had wings, though it did bring the question as to why he didn't have them now. Originally she had thought he may have some sort of shifting power.

Apparently this was not the case.

The fae's expression went blank, frozen with the knowledge that some..cruel, evil hunter had ripped of the wings of a fairy.

There were cruel things one could do, but to do something like that...it was disgusting. And to make matters worse, he took one wing for a trophy.

Her body shook with suppressed emotion, fighting back the tears she felt. Because now wasn't the time to cry, because why should she cry when Marosa was the one who was suffering so much.

"...Thats so cruel..." She whispered, hands clenching in her lap, and for the first time, ever since she had slashed that hunters eye, she didn't feel so bad for it.

Kanthulhu

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:27 pm
"Hey. It's alright. Oi charged in there alone so the fault is mine." Reaching forward, he took her hand and patted it gently, trying to calm her. "Not saying oi deserved it, but..."

Marosa hadn't meant to make her upset, but he figured he would - hence why he had her sit down first. "Oi'm being well taken care of." And he was. He had a ghoul and a boil that cared very deeply for him, and he wasn't going to endanger that at all. Yes, he felt flighty, but more than anything he wanted to earn their trust back and not do something stupid. Again.

poke mattix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:55 pm
She was still upset, but Astra did calm down a little with Marosa's assurance he was being taken care off. Though she didn't seem to happy with the fae blaming himself. "No it's not!" She frowned, folding her arms. "It was the hunters fault and his alone! You can't blame yourself for...for..."

Quickly she rubbed her face on her arm to wipe away any tears that threatened to appear. "I...almost lost my wings too, a long time ago." She looked at him, feeling a little bashful. "Did you know I used to have a staff? Just like a reaper!" Because for all accounts, she thought she was one.

Kanthulhu

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:39 am
"Oh?" Marosa hoped he was at least calming her down with his natural ability - he still wanted to help others with it more than making sure he had enough sustenance, but he'd come a long way from before.

"Tell me your story, love? Oi can tell ye mine." He was greatly intrigued that she used to have a staff - he didn't know of anyone who had a weapon that wasn't made out of their own FEAR aside from reapers. "... was it made by you, or...?"

poke mattix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:50 pm
Astra was feeling a little calmer, but wheather it was from his natural ability or not she couldn't be sure, not even realizing Marosa had a ability like that.

"It's kinda weird actually. When I was born, I was given oak staff made from one of the oldest trees in my forest. The tree itself has a lot of FEAR, so my parents thought if they gave me the staff and raised me as a reaper, I would have more magical powers then others. Though I was never really good at drawing FEAR from it, and in the end the staff began to conflict with my FEAR. I guess it was trying to become part of me, but since it wasn't like a normal reaper weapon, it would have made me more reaper then demon, and I would have lost my wings. So I had to make a choice."

"It's not all bad though." She explained. "I planted my staff in some soil, and now it's become a small tree. I can still summon fruits and leaves off it. Like this!" She flicked her wrists, and showed him the small pointy leaves in her hands.

Kanthulhu

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:23 am
Gently, Marosa took her hands and smiled as he prodded a few leaves, then let go.

"Beautiful," He breathed, giving a nod. "Oi'm glad ye didn't lose your wings. It's... not fun." The gancanagh breathed in as he closed his eyes to remember every detail, keeping his end of the bargain - she'd told her side of the story, now for his.

"Oi went after the hunter in the Haunted House. Pure folly on my part, Oi hadn't expected him to be so strong... but he left me alive for the simple reason of keeping the wings as trophy." Marosa's eyes opened as he grinned darkly. "Oi made sure he only got one, instead of the pair he was originally after."

poke mattix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:46 am
"I'm glad I didn't lose them either." Astra agreed. "As much fun as it would of been to use my staff, I like flying more. Though I wonder if I would have gotten taller..." That would of been nice, she had to admit.

The fae listened quietly, her face frowning as she learned more about what had happened. She had never liked the hunters ever since she had first encountered them, and every time she heard their name spoken it meant trouble, either for her or someone else. Shuddering at the mention of his wings being used as a trophy, she tried to smile back at Marosa, but it wasn't a very good one, the corners of her mouth falling soon afterwards in a frown.

"He still sounds like a horrible person" She said after he had finished.

Kanth

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:35 am
"Aye. Oi won't disagree with you there." He smiled softly as he drew out a handkerchief from his sporran, offering it to her for her watery eyes. "Oi'm sorry oi nearly made ye cry. That wasn't my intent at all."

Marosa's smile widened as she mentioned flying. "Ah, Oi've never been able to fly. Ruddy things were mainly for decoration, but... oi got used to them. It's just weird not having 'em there." Rolling his shoulders, the gancanagh looked relieved when his back popped, and he leaned back again. "It's a strange feeling. Not unwelcome, but... mostly strange."

poke mattix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:17 am
"It's okay" Astra said, taking the handkerchief gratefully and dabbed her eyes with it. Thankfully she didn't blow her nose on it. "It's not your fault. Just blame everything on the hunters, I find that works best."

Her eyes went wide when the boil revealed that he couldn't fly. "Really??" It was hard to figure out why he couldn't use them. but then again, it made her feel better to know this. At least he had not lost the ability to fly, seeing as he had never had the ability in the first place.

"I can...only imagine." She then said, though she didn't really want to imagine such a thing.

Kanth

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:39 am
At this, Marosa let out a laugh. "Ahh... don't imagine it, love. It'll only make yer head spin." He looked at her with seriousness now,intent on making sure she was alright.

"That... isn't really what gancanagh are known for, anyway. Oi hope ye know what they're actually known for, because Oi really don't want to make things awkward between us," Marosa stated with honesty.

poke mattix
HI SORRY FOR LATE REPLY ILU

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas