Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:48 pm
I'm alive, but it's true I haven't exactly been visiting Gaia, nor much of the other parts of the internet. o_O I've been very busy with work, yes, but I also met someone irl who I've been hanging out with a lot, so that's absorbing what free time I might spend here.

That and a lot of journalling. I haven't journalled as much as I've been this summer in ages. So that's kinda neat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 pm
I still exist. I've just been busy with work, getting ready for the fire academy, and comic-con last week. Also, I'm dating my best friend now, so that takes up a good chunk of my time too. Yeah, my allowance of being on the inter webs is basically just however long it takes for me to glance at a couple of threads and then bug out.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:45 am
Zphal
I'm alive, but it's true I haven't exactly been visiting Gaia, nor much of the other parts of the internet. o_O I've been very busy with work, yes, but I also met someone irl who I've been hanging out with a lot, so that's absorbing what free time I might spend here.

That and a lot of journalling. I haven't journalled as much as I've been this summer in ages. So that's kinda neat.

Always nice to make new friends who you have fun hanging out with.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:24 am
wolf_with_a_dragon
I still exist. I've just been busy with work, getting ready for the fire academy, and comic-con last week. Also, I'm dating my best friend now, so that takes up a good chunk of my time too. Yeah, my allowance of being on the inter webs is basically just however long it takes for me to glance at a couple of threads and then bug out.

Oh so that did end up becoming a thing? c:  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:53 pm
I've been gone a few months because I just sort of forget about the site or get caught up in games and work and school.

I should remember to come here every once in awhile.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:01 pm
Zphal
wolf_with_a_dragon

Yes, yes it did. Makes me so happy! I've been wanting to go out with her since Sophomore year of high school.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:15 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Zphal
wolf_with_a_dragon

Yes, yes it did. Makes me so happy! I've been wanting to go out with her since Sophomore year of high school.

Nice that things worked out for you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:41 pm
Prof. Moonie
wolf_with_a_dragon
Zphal
wolf_with_a_dragon

Nice that things worked out for you. 3nodding

Thank you. Now I just have to figure out how to maintain a relationship. sweatdrop xd  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:26 am
wolf_with_a_dragon
Zphal
wolf_with_a_dragon

4laugh Congrats.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:27 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Friends who you end up having drunk, shirtless wrestling with... ninja  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:28 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Haha... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:44 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Haha... sweatdrop

TMI? xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Haha... sweatdrop

TMI? xd

No. It was a subtle reference to what you two did without going into in-depth detail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:15 am
i am late for work!

my hubby and i are okay, planning a future, but money is a constant issue.

i would love to have kids, but so far no luck.  

chessiejo

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces