Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Ur A d**k (Lutz/Lock) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:53 pm
Lutz really didn't get it. He understood that they had been dates and it had been pretty shitty of him to let Anna drag him off for a bit but...jack.

Recalling what Lock had said on the day he had invited him to prom, Lutz began to nervously fumble one of his marionette strings. He felt just as awkward thinking about it as it had at that moment back then. But by remembering that little conversation, he supposed that he could see why it had been such a big deal for the reaper that they had barely spent any time together during prom.

So Lutz did the best that he could, averting his gaze and letting out a short apology. "Huh. Uh, sorry."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:57 pm
Lutz got a look for the apology (apologies were very rare, he knew that), but despite that Lock kept pacing. In fact he might have been pacing faster.

"If you didn't want to go with me, why didn't you just say so from the beginning?" he said tiredly, in the way that hinted he'd asked the question to himself multiple times. "Why drag it out that long?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:06 pm
It didn't look like Lock was going to stop pacing anytime soon. Feeling highly uncomfortable, Lutz made an effort to make himself more comfortable by pulling his legs up onto the bed and crossing his legs. There.

Now he could watch the upset reaper from the comfort of this position.

"I didn't not want to go with you," he answered, lifting his brows, "If I did, I would have told you straight up." Definitely not a lie, since Lutz wasn't one to mince words. Sighing, he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Just didn't really know what to do, I guess. It was prom. It was crowded, hot, and neither of us--typically--dance. And you know for a fact that if we wanted to spend an evening talking, we would have done so away from the mass of other students."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:16 pm
In the back of Lock's head, the fact that they were talking about this at all was calming him down immensely. Lock was a person who overthought things, and to be able to verbalize and hash them out rather than convoluting them further was helping a lot.

The pacing stopped for a moment, his hands hanging at either side. "Then what? I would have- I would have danced if you asked me. I guess." He crossed his arms and kept walking. "Or you could have asked me to leave so we could talk instead. You could have done something."

Maybe he was putting the blame too heavily on Lutz? "Perhaps I should have interrupted. You were smiling though, I thought you were having fun ..." The shadows had begun to fester again, seeping from the corners of the room and forming into their small masses again, wavering slowly in a creepy way.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:44 pm
"I probably could have done something," Lutz agreed slowly, speaking carefully, "But uh. You know that I wouldn't have asked you to dance. Because I don't dance. Usually." He didn't say it in a way that was meant to be hurtful or malicious--it was just the truth. He wouldn't have asked Lock to dance even if he had wanted to. He was too tsun for it.

He gave a weak shrug of his shoulders. "Didn't really mean too much by the smile. Anna's weird, and it's hard not to find her kind of funny sometimes." In the end, he hadn't necessarily disliked dancing with her--as strange as it had been--but he certainly wouldn't have called it "having fun" either.

Glancing at the shadows in the corner, Lutz wondered idly if this always happened when the reaper was upset about something.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:06 pm
Lock put two fingers on the bridge of his nose, pinching the skin right below his glasses.

"It's not the dance," Lock said, finally exasperated enough to enunciate. "I- I wanted to be y-your date. Or whatever. Even if we didn't dance and just stood there, I would have ..."

He retreated to the ground, squatting and burying his hands in his hair, tangling the black locks while his shadow hands curled around him. It was a coping mechanism. The room itself grew darker; the darker it was, the more it was like the underground, the more like home. "It doesn't matter what I would have done. I didn't want it to end after prom," he admitted somewhat loudly, "And now I didn't even get the prom."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Lutz really wasn't sure how to react to this. On one hand, he genuinely felt bad that he had made Lock feel like absolute s**t because of this whole prom fiasco. On the other hand, the boil wasn't even sure where they stood. They were friends, obviously, but Lock...liked him more than that, and meanwhile his own feelings on this matter were...?

It was still a little confusing, but it wasn't like Lutz wasn't open to the idea (good luck trying to wrench that confession from him though). Stirring uneasily from where he sat, the boil stared at Lock and cleared his throat.

"Er, well. If you wanted...to go out on an outing this...weekend or something, I guess, I...might be able to f it you in." Into his completely blank schedule, but shhh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:29 pm
For the moment, the shadows were quieted. They still stood, wavering all spooky like, but they had stilled for a moment. They were still present, but calm. Almost satiated.

Lock sighed a heady sigh. How many times had they gone out for the weekend? What would it take for Lutz to see that he didn't want to keep going on outings and going to prom and existing in this weird halfway space. Being a teenager and having a crush was agonizing.

But what could he do? Denying would mean staying in limbo, possibly even ruining what precious friendship they had. Accepting was the only way there'd even be the tiniest chance. "Fine," he accepted shortly.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:33 pm
Oh thank god the damn shadows had stopped being creepy. Giving them a look from the corner of his eyes, Lutz nodded once when his offer was accepted. "Good," he replied, his answer just as short as Lock's had been.

"So...anywhere you want to go on this...outing?" He paused, wrinkling his nose a little as he tentatively tried to correct himself, "Or is it a d..da...jacking hell."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:34 pm
"A date?" There was something taunting in the way he said it. Like the fact that he could say the word meant he had somehow won.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:37 pm
Lutz flushed red, lifting a hand and turning away slightly in an effort to hide it.

"Jack, just tell me where you want to go!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:10 pm
The shadows were receding little by little. The figures were still there, but the room had lightened.

Lock was an overdramatic baby.

"I- I don't know. Wherever." He scowled, looking away. "Wherever it is ... you have to make up for your mistakes."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:35 pm
Lutz didn't want this responsibility thrust onto him because he genuinely didn't know where to pick. What the hell was around in Halloween? He hadn't grown up here, so he literally had no idea. And if he had been on any dates in his life, he sure as hell didn't remember them now.

"...Where the hell do people usually go."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:22 pm
Lock sighed. Lutz was useless.

"The fair's in town," he offered, still not having moved from the ground. "That's fine."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:24 pm
Oh good, at least one of them kept up to date on this s**t. "Fair sounds good," he agreed, nodding slowly, "So I guess..this weekend. Fair. Meet you at the front gates of the school?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff