Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Crispy Diabolatry Convict (Xavier / Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:24 pm
If it was even possible for Xavier to shrink smaller into his seat, he would have. But since he was already looking like the demon form of a melted chocolate bar, there wasn't much else he could do other than stare resolutely out the window and avoid Hel's pointed gaze.

He was not going to answer her, he was not going to answer her, he was not going to answer her.

"N-no," whispered Xavier, but it was hardly convincing.

lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:17 am
kuuropii

"Xavier, I have heard moths flatulate louder than you speak--" Though reprimanding him, her tone was still amused, even as she gave him a sharp kick under the table. "Look at the being you are speaking to and speak up. If you are going to lie at least try harder." Hel rested her head in her hand, and took another sip of her milkshake.

"Going with Helmut again?"  

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:24 pm
Xavier wilted, or at least, he would have, had not Hel kicked him.

He tried to distract himself by taking a sip of his milkshake, choked, and sputtered, spraying vanilla everywhere. Xavier raised his head to stare in horror at Hel, mouth slightly open, but no sound came out.

lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:30 pm
Hel cackled like a Hyena, ducking a bit to avoid a spray of vanilla.

Nailed it.

"Well that is most lovely, Xavier! Most wonderful indeed!" Her gaze lidded, but her grin did not diminish in the slightest. "I hope you two will have a beautiful time...I shall have to make sure to come and....visit you both during prom!"

She was awful and she knew it.

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:13 pm
It was probably cowardly, and maybe he was kind of stupid for even trying, but the thought of Hel coming to bother him and Helmut at prom sent shivers of fear rippling up and down Xavier's spine. He stared at the ghoul in horror and then did the only thing he could think of:

He made a break for it.

lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:52 pm
It was amazing that Hel generated FEAR without trying. She just had to be herself. Also rather unfortunate for Xavier, Hel was very skilled in reading body reactions, and Xavier's screamed he was about to fly.

The reaper reached out to snag the demon by the back of his robe before he made it past the table, and with a hard yank she threw him back into his seat.

"Rude."

She pointed at the milkshake. "You will finish what I bought for you, and--" The reaper leaned in a bit, grinning. "It seems that me visiting does not please you...how about you and I...make a deal, Xavier?" She purred. "Regarding prom night..."

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:12 pm
He should known he couldn't make it. This was Hel, after all.

Xavier crashed back into his seat with a whimper, one wing cracking out of his back and snapping sideways, sending feathers flying and chairs skittering as the various patrons hastily scuttled out of the way. He tugged on his hair, blinking dolefully over at Hel, then meekly pulled his milkshake back towards him.

He took a sip and then choked again, but thankfully didn't spray it this time.

"L...like w-what?" Xavier stammered, face reddening.

lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:20 pm
Hel waited with an eerie patience for Xavier to calm from his little 'wing episode', which was another reminder of what she needed to work on with him.

Pleased to see Xavier interested, her grin widened and her lidded gaze was nothing short of the cat who caught the canary. "I will leave you and Helmut alone the entire night of prom. The. Entire. Night." She reinforced, "If--" Here it was.

"You agree to go on a camping trip with me the Moonday after Prom. A week long camping trip. Just. You. And. I for a week~"

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:39 pm
There was a long, drawn out silence while Xavier kind of forgot how to breathe.

"But," he managed to croak out, after a few minutes. "W-w-w-why?"

lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:21 am
Hel took another long sip of her milkshake, and then rested her chin on both of her fists, and she swayed this way and that lightly as she looked at the demon. Still so smug.

"It is stupid you are asking." She told him with a grin, "But as your mentor, it is my job to enlighten you. First, I obviously want something, and second, you should be asking yourself why." Her grin widened. "Just think, Xavier. Prom is a magical evening, and it would be so romantic for you and Helmut if I did not come and rain upon it~ And you have my word, which is unbreakable, that I will leave you be if you come camping with me~"

Hel cackled, because that last sentence rhymed.

"Also as your mentor, who has been gone for Octobers upon Octobers, you and I are due for another session...a nice long and uninterrupted one."

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:43 am
He had to weigh the pros and cons here.

On the one hand, he would be left alone with Helmut at prom. Last year they had gotten completely set upon by Hel, and it had caused a great deal of strife and mayhem, seeing as how they had not gotten hardly a moment's time alone. And he did rather like the idea of spending time with Helmut without a certain someone's influence.

On the other hand, being stuck alone, with Hel, for who knew how long, was kind of horrifying.

Xavier wilted again.

"...w-w-w-what would, erm, c-camping e-entail?" he whispered.

lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:06 am
While Xavier thought, Hel finished off her strawberry milkshake, and then pulled over her chocolate one, and started working on that.

She gave a laugh at his question.

"Speak up!" She chided. "Ah, that is most certainly another reason to go camping, if you are asking what it is!" Hel did not answer his question. "Alright Xavier. No more stalling. Do we have a deal, or not?" The reaper tilted her head to one side. "Though...I will just let you know right now--" In case he didn't already "--That if you do not take it...if you thought last prom was bad, oh, trust me, boyo." She paused for a moment, her grin turning maniacal. "I can make this one much, much, much worse."

Regardless of the outcome, Hel knew she was rail-roading Xavier into her way. She considered it training, and character building. Yes. It was definitely character building.

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:46 pm
Xavier was not going to speak up, Xavier was going to melt into a puddle onto the floor until he was gone entirely.

He winced under her reprimand, shrinking into his seat and sipping meekly at his own milkshake, which had started to soften into something more like water, rather than a thick and creamy dessert. Hel's smile was, to say the least, terrifying, and he felt shivers of fear run up and down his spine.

"....okay."

lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:44 pm
Xavier shrunk into his seat, and Hel leaned forward in her's, holding out her hand to the demon to seal it.

"Deal?" She questioned, her grin putting a shark's mouth to shame.

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:55 pm
He eyed the hand like it would burn him if he touched it. But then, with a heavy, resigned sigh, Xavier reached out and wrapped his fingers around Hel's in as light a grasp as possible without actually not touching her.

"Deal," he mumbled.

lucyal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas