Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Surprise Puppy (Erebus & Lutz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:34 pm
"T-THAT'S NOT THE POINT."

Y-you don't get it, you baka! It was rare for the usually calm and snarky Lutz to lose his cool, and even rarer for him to do so in front of another person. Honestly, Erebus could have considered himself extremely lucky to see the marionette blush, and it would have been one hell of an expensive blackmail photo had the boil been the type to take one now.

"Not. A. Word. To. Anybody. Else." Lutz growled, emphasizing each and every word between clenched teeth. The effect was only ruined by how pink his cheeks were. "Got it?"

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:40 am
Fortunately for Lutz, Erebus was not that sort of boil. "Uhhhhhh, okay? I still don't see what's the problem though...."

Still, the undead boil would have to live with Erebus knowing his deepest darkest secret.

"So... I suppose you might like to keep it?" He held out the pom to Lutz.

Kaiyumi

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:14 am
"What, no I don't want it!" he cried out incredulously, flinching back and away from both the Cerberus and the pom in his arms, "There's no way in hell that I'd--!"

But then he actually dropped his gaze to look at the little thing. The harsh expression on Lutz's face faltered as he stared at the mini, his brows creasing more and more with each passing second. Finally, he balled his hands into fists, marched over, and took the mini from Erebus' hands. Despite the grumpy expression on his face, he cradled the creature gently in his arms, absently stroking one of its tiny paws with his finger.

"Fine, I'll just...keep it for a bit just to see if its owner or something shows up. And I'll just pawn it off on someone else if no one shows up to claim it!" Except he was already getting attached.

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:26 pm
Erebus was fairly confident that Lutz would succumb to the pom. After all, the boil was clearly fond of animals, and this pom was certainly not another student.

Still, his face brightened when the undead boil grumpily took the bait, and it was with pride that he noted Lutz's compassionate side emerging once again. Even if he was denying it verbally, his actions were already betraying his words.

"Well, if it does have another owner, we can go find you another one." Brown eyes twinkled merrily.

Kaiyumi

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
"I wouldn't need another one," he grouched, glowering at Erebus, "Didn't I just tell you that I'd just give this thing to someone else if it has no owner?" Of course, he hadn't been convincing when he said it a few seconds ago, and he certainly wasn't being any more convincing now.

"Anyways," he snapped, intent on turning the conversation to a different topic, "What the hell were you doing out here anyways?" There was a pause, and then his face went a little red again, "And why the hell didn't you say anything when you saw me?"

That could have saved him a lot of awkwardness.

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:43 am
"Yes." Erebus said half-heartedly, sounding utterly convinced. "You'd abandon this little guy, leaving him shivering and alone." The amused tone was a clear indicator of what Erebus really thought.

"Exercising." He shrugged. "I uh... find it easier to run around in canine form, so..." Erebus had contemplated actually exercising in his humanoid form, but he still found it terribly awkward for some reason.

...He didn't exactly know how to answer the next question however. "I dunno... well, you just seemed so relaxed. And it's just much easier to not talk at all, really..."

Kaiyumi

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:30 pm
"I didn't say I'd abandon it," he protested, looking horrified, "I said I was going to shove it at someone else! You know, like...Lock!" As usual, his words and actions didn't match up as he kind of curled over the pom in a protective manner. He may have been displeased that Erebus had seen him like this, but at least it was just Erebus and not others as well.

Lutz obviously didn't have a problem with Erebus out to exercise, but it was the following bit that earned a heavy sigh. "Seriously? So you let me, someone you know, pet and coo over you like you were some kind of cute mini?" Seriously, how was that not awkward for him too?

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:14 pm
Erebus bobbed his head, eyes crinkling in amusement. He wondered what would Lutz think if he managed to sneak in a few other minipets into his dorm.

"Well, I did find out that you have a soft side." He chortled. Who knew that the Cerberus boil had a mischievous side to him? "And if it makes you feel any better, you weren't the only one. I uh did... scare someone else once. Just like this. Not on purpose." He would never terrify Tomoko on purpose.

Kaiyumi

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:29 am
Lutz thrust a finger directly in front of Erebus' face at the mention of him having a soft side.

"Don't tell that to anyone."

Melodine Cantus
:V! SO SHORT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:23 pm
"Fine." Erebus said with a laugh. "Why don't we go show this little guy his new home then?"

Kaiyumi
AND DAS A WRAP I THINK?

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff