Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:44 am
Kitzy Hatake
User Image

"Kit, it's been awhile since you graduated from a Genin to a Chunin. I believe it's time I taught you something that your great grand father has passed down to the Hatake Main branch. But I don't know if your chakra can handle such intensity." as Kit's father explained, showing her the mold, and adding two simple chakra's together, He created a strong wave of lightning that sparked from all sides from his right hand. From what it looked like, it enveloped his hand entirely as it shown white sparks of lightning zig zagging from all sides. Kit observed the Jutsu from a first perspective. The signs were difficult but were easy to understand. "Shouldn't be to hard father, you already taught me the basis of two chakra's and the leaf technique. This shouldn't take to long to master at least." as Kit closed her eyes, she opened them up with a red swirl both in her pupils. "Using the Sharingan should make it simple for me to copy." as she was ready to perform this Chidori. Her father sighed as he released the jutsu. "That might be true, but I would rather you not use the Sharingan, this basis of jutsu was used by your great grand father and he used it without the Sharingan, he was a prodigy and a genius since he developed it at a young age. It's not simple as you think." as he shown her once more. "I guess I have some training to do then." as she stood before her father ready the signs, the spark of intensity burst as she was forced back to the fence wall. Her right arm took some minor damage as it steamed from her finger tips. Feeling the slight pain she began to get back up as she tried again. "Well, you didn't tell me the force of the chakra." as she tried it once more. For a few hours she was starting to understand the base of the molding and the fusion as she concentrated her will power into. Without the Sharingan it became a big disadvantage for her, as she was repeatedly forced back countless of times. Still she got back up to keep at it. She was stubborn she wasn't going to give in to her weakness.

With countless set backs, Kit couldn't use her Sharingan, she realized how difficult this Jutsu become. She studied it many of times watching her father and would secretly go to the training field to practice. Most of her trials was learning how to consumption the feel and expression of natural energy. "Dad did tell me it was similar to the Rasengan that Midori created. Maybe if I understand that method I can create my own style of Chidori." Going to the Library, hearing some talk backs, she studied from the basics from her great grand father's methods. It was written down in a Forbidden scroll hidden inside there family's vault. "So let's see. ah, here it is." reading the scroll she began to practice the basic steps of molding, creativity. Fusing, the next day it was the day when she would show her father of her progress. "Alright Kit, show me what you got." Kit breathed in and created the hand signs at a very high speed. Extending her right hand out, she gripped it like a hilt and began to create a Blade of pure chakra. Compressing the form she began to wield it before her father. "I call it the Chidama a mix of Chidori and a length of a Muramasa." her father was impressed the length and width of the blade was genius. "You make your great grandfather proud if he was still alive to see this." as he laughed with a thumbs up. "Well, I did some studying and there was another who did the same thing, a pupil named Sasuke Uchiha. " as she explained, while swinging the blade she began to test it on a few tree trunks. "The method was quite easy to understand, the structure was the difficult part. Forming and compressing chakra into a structure was something that wasn't easy to create." Her father just couldn't help but be amazed. "So, Chidama? what made you think of this name?" as he asked. "Because it reminds me of the story of legends of the war that happened a few years back. Mastering this jutsu would make me a formidable opponent. I want to become stronger, without the Sharingan." as she slashed at the trunk it fell apart from its base, a crashing sound was heard as it echoed. "Well that's the spick of things." as she released the jutsu from her hand. But from her fathers perspective he could see that burns were left on her palm. Thinking about it, maybe the blacksmith could construct something that can use the Chidama on a real weapon. "Well for now, you did great Kit. Let's go back home." Kit followed still she looked behind to see the damages, if she could master this and not hurt herself, what wonders would Chidama can do in a real fight.

In the morning, Kit got a notice that she was assigned to Team 1. Hearing about it, she told her father. "Well already in a squad, I guess the Hatake clan has finally been recognized." as felt sure of himself. "What do you mean dad?" as Kit tilt her head to the side confused. "Well, there has been some uproar here and there, the Hokage believed it that the Hatake should be used as a Root. Mainly for secret missions, you remember the one we went on as a squad, you had to wear those silly masks over your face so the enemy wouldn't recognize you. Because of our sense of smell, we can summon dogs that can be used to sniff out the enemy plus gain some intelligence before a big battle." Kit nodded. "Yeah I remember the one after I graduated from a Chunin we went to that chamber." [/b]"Correct, but it's interesting now that there putting you into a team. Well I guess that means that were not going to be going on the same missions anymore." Kit looked puzzled. "What do you mean by that? I'll always be able to join you." [/b]"Well that's the point when your put into a team squad you wont be accessing any of the Anbu roots. You will be doing other missions that are made from the Hokage and the Advisors. Just listen to me, it's really great that were being noticed now. Make us proud Kit, It's time you leave the dog house and become a top dog of the team. But remember, The basics of being a team, There is no "I" in team." Kit nodded and was starting to pack up to meet the rest of her team. "Alright, but... can I keep the mask?" her father nodded. "Yeah, just don't wear it in public." Kit nodded and left.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:12 am
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael looked over at the water a bit underwhelmed. They were Chunin already and had learned how to walk on water practically effortlessly just after graduating from the academy. "Sensei I have to agree with Shay on this one. I mean even I can do this easily and I suck with chakra control." He explained obviously wanting a real challenge with their training.

HyperFox2

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:26 am
Kitzy Hatake
User Image

Striding in the air as Kit was leaping to one rooftop to the next, she wanted to make a good expression to her new team leader. Taking her mask, she overlooked it while leaping over to another rooftop. "No more Anbu missions, well I guess it could be something better then killing myself over a scroll for a warlord." placing the mask back into the bag she started to freely move towards the forest training grounds. There she saw someone talking, moving to a branch she crouched and hidden herself. From the looks of it, it was two boys and a Teacher? Is this Team 1? Slowly moving from branch to branch she kept herself hidden from the eyes from below. It looks like there doing some basic training? Chakra control. Isn't that a Genin level? One thing she remembers being from the Anbu is that, secrecy and blending in the shadows. If an enemy finds you, there is no other chance of either fighting or escaping from harms way. But from the looks of it, the level here, the Teacher looks like a Jounin type. Mostly a few levels down from a Hokage. Most experienced, and much intelligent, they are mostly placed as squad captains of a team. Slowly taking out her mask, she found this as an opportunity to make an entrance. Placing it on her face, she kept herself ready. Even though she was told not to where it in public, she wears it out of habit since became a thing when on retrieving missions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:17 am
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked at Michael when he spoke and thought it over, he looked at the teacher thinking that this had been basic knowledge to have to learn. Now that they were chunin, they had to focus on their abilities to complete more difficult missions. When he was about to talk, he noticed something off, he activated his chakra sensing and felt a new presence. He looked around till he turned in her direction and saw a chakra signature sitting in the tree that looked familiar, "Hey Kitzy! Its about time you joined us, I almost thought you didn't want to join in." He said calling out to her, probably ruining her entrance.

(OOC: I just realized that we did make them chunin which was the step over training... I don't know why I slipped on thinking... sweatdrop Oh and when he sees a persons chakra, it looks like this for him.)  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jakuzure Orochi

Jakuzure stayed silent as her students voiced their displeasure at her training idea. "You know I was actually hoping for one of you to say something like that. I didn't know if all of you had mastered it. Which means its time for the advanced training." Jakuzure pulled out three bracelets that appeared to be made of wood. "We will be skipping to part two of our training. Having proper chakra control when your chakra is being drained." Jakuzure walked onto the water and tossed each student a bracelet, even Kitzy once her student pointed her out.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:44 am
Kitzy Hatake
User Image

Being noticed by Shayu, nothing amazes her then his sense abilities. Leaping out Kit did a Somersault and landed on her two feet. Removing her mask she sighed as she placed it back into her bag. "As Always Shayu, you always like to ruin a good chance for me to impress the new teacher." Kit caught the bracelet and observed it before placing it on her right wrist. "I'm guessing these will drain our chakra at a faster rate?" as she asked. "Oh and Shayu next time. Make sure you don't cry out my name. If we were in a mission, you would've been picked off first.." as she walked over to where her sensei was and began to step onto the water. "As of today, I'm part of team 1. Oh and Michael, there is a nice Ramen shop that just opened. After this we should go and check it out." as she smiled. "And Shayu your paying this time."  

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:26 pm

Jakuzure Orochi

Jakuzure chuckled a bit at her new student's annoyance. "You don't need to worry. I was sent a file on you before you joined this team. I know of your skills." Jakuzure said with a smile. "You can impress me during training. And yes that bracelet was created from my wood release technique. It will absorb your chakra when ever you try to use it. There are also roots in the water that will disrupt the chakra on you feet and make it harder for you to walk." Jakuzure sounded rather pleased at her test. "And as an incentive, if everyone stays above water at the final test I will buy us all ramen."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:11 pm
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked at their teacher when she spoke about going to the second stage of the day's training but he caught his bracelet, putting it on his bracelet already feeling the suppression/drain of his chakra already. His feet sank a bit but adjusting his chakra he was able to stay on the surface of the water. He felt like this was a light training session for him since he learned this when he was still young from his mother. She taught him how to survive and anyone from his clan would have to be able to know how to do this or else they were in major trouble. He looked at Kit when she spoke about him not crying out her name but he sighed, "You do realize that I understand that on a mission that I wouldn't yell your name out... and if I were to pay I would just give you money for it. Seeing as I haven't gone thae last couple of times." He said as he never went anywhere public to eat. Even with his teammates he had never gone anywhere that involved removing his mask in public. His mask always was covering his mouth and nose, he never removed it unless in the privacy of his own home. When the teacher spoke about keeping everyone above the water he figured that it was going to be difficult for the other two since he wasn't fully sure how they were with walking on water. He was talented, he had even gotten to the point where he could knell on the water, and was working on getting to sitting perfectly on the surface without getting the least bit wet and he did this mostly just to hone his chakra control even more, which once he was done with mastering using this on water, it would become easier when he moved to mastering climbing solid surfaces like trees and rock faces.

(OOC: So I know that it sounds like god modding for my character but he is very talented with chakra control, much of his clan's jutsus require a lot of chakra control and his chakra sensing only works by keeping his honed and mastered, his clan began his training at the mist village before they were attacked and his mother finished it. I just wanted to explain since it seemed like it was easy for him, most water based things is his forte. Also, no one should really know what he looks like under his mask, its essientially like what happened with Kakashi and those of narutos team, they had no idea what he was hiding so Shayu is the same, the only thing that they would know is the rumors that surround his clan. Oh and this is an image of my character that someone drew for me, its an older version essentially but it shows what he was hiding.)  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:31 pm
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael smiled brightly when he heard about the increase in difficulty. "Now this is training!" He said happily then when he heard about the Ramen shop and that their Sensei would pay for it if they did well he was practically jumping for joy. "Seriously?! Alright lets do it!" He said then put his hands together to form a seal as he concentrated on moving his chakra to his feet in hopes of being able to do it as well as Shayu. However the moment the got his second foot on the water he sank down and splashed into the water. "Whoa!" He yelled as he fell. He quickly swam back up to where he breath then sighed a little. "Great.." He said to himself before climbing out of the water to try again but only have another fail. "Damn it!" He called out as he got out of the water again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:09 am
Kitzy Hatake
User Image

While taking her few steps onto the water, she could notice a slight unbalance. The bracelet was doing the work, which was good in a way. Having it easy just makes it less important, but as she saw Michael fall instantly she couldn't help but smile a bit. Failures are people that shouldn't be mistaken. Failures know the meaning of failure and they thrive on it to become better then before. Shayu on the other hand, since his element is Water, he was easily expected in the team. But that didn't matter to Kit, it's best to learn from the basics since the basics are what makes a person a genius. Slowly she made her hand signs. "Well I should exhaust my chakra then. Better to experience the feeling of wood bracelet. Then not at all." as she created the hand signs for Lightning Release Shadow Clone. Spreading her chakra evenly she made sure she felt the water beneath her feet. She made 20 clones as she started to feel her legs slowly dip in the water. "Still not enough... alright let's do this." as she created more hand signs. "Multiple Shadow Clone Technique no jutsu!" in a spick of explosion of fog, she created so many shadow clones she began to fall right into the water. Swimming back up she took a gasp for air. "So... that was fun." as she smiled towards Michael and Shayu. She swam back to shore and started to get up.  

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:08 am

Jakuzure Orochi

Jakuzure smiled at her students. "Well Kitzy, Shayu, if you are both having such ease with this then you can both hold these." Jakuzure made a few hand signs which caused two large stones to tunnel up from the ground. She lifted them up and walked over to the two. "Here you go." Jakuzure said. "Now Michael here is what you should do. Try to move the water under your feet like you do your rasengan."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:57 pm
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael took a quick breather once he got back onto dry land. During that time he watched Kit take a try and saw her use her shadow clones. As soon as he saw them he got an idea. Remembering what his parents taught him when he was still young about the shadow clones he quickly formed the hand seals and split his chakra into the clones. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" He called out as he summoned 9 clones. "Lets go!" He said with a grin before him and his clones went out into the water. All of them failed again but he knew that the moment that he called them back he would gain their experience so he smiled and climbed back out with the clones and tried again but this time they didn't all fall immediately, only 4 of the clones fell in, and the ones that did he called back to help himself stay on top the water. "Hey it's working!" He said happily just before he fell in again along with his remaining clones.

HyperFox2

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:22 pm
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked around as he watched his teammates doing what they did. He figured that Michael would have issues but watched as Kitzy had seemed to just burn through her chakra. He was sure that the point of the exercise was to conserve your drained chakra, and adapt as it was low, not use it all up. Shayu looked at Jakuzure when she spoke about the rock which he moved and collected it from her, holding it on his shoulder as he sank to about his ankles but was able to readjust getting back up but soon began to walk around with the rock but was taking his time, not burning through how low chakra.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Izanami Uchiha

While the group was training another being was watching them from a nearby tree. "Wood style, nine tails, another sharingan." The figure in the tree smiled a dark smile. "I will wait until the end of their training and take all thee at once." She made a few hand signs and placed a hand on a scroll. "They will stand no chance against my Sharingan." Izanami couldn't help but giggle softly. She hated waiting around but the thought of such power could not help but make her giddy.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Jakuzure Orochi

Jakuzure gave Michael a thumbs up. "Good that is very noticeable progress. If you can master this you will be able to use a full Rassengan." The pride was beaming off of her as she watched her student. Strangely Jakuzure had put one hand on her sword. "When you are ready I can begin the next phase of your training." Jakuzure gave an even wider smile.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out