Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Mountain Pose (Aerona + Adamaz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:42 pm
Adamaz couldn't hold the pose long; he tumbled and sprawled onto the cardboard floor with a low "Oof!" He rose to his knees before answering Aerona's questons, flatly.

"No. I don't live at the dump. It's Troll Yoga... " Adamaz mulled over the last bit. He didn't know how he felt about sharing this bit of his life with someone else, which had until now been private. Especially someone as peppy and energetic as Aerona. However, there was no real reason not to share it further, since he and already done so once.

Besides, it's always nice to have friends.

" ... Sure."

Papa Roach chittered from his hair, and Adamaz let him crawl onto his arm. He listened closely, and blinked.

"Also Papa Roach asks if you like walks. I go on those too."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:52 pm
“You don’t? Well, that’s good.” Aerona laughed. No highblood needed another reason to look down on them all, anyway – an orangeblood in the garbage was too cliché. She did some stretches, wincing. It was pretty obvious that Adamaz was thinking over her offer. Frankly, she wouldn’t have minded dropping in on him unannounced or asking where she could find his book, but this kid was a riot. She jumped up and down when he finally (damn, he was a slow talker) conceded to her request.

“Yesss!” Aerona was filled with renewed energy. Sophitia seemed satisfied with her new playmate. He was safe and slow, like a shellbeast. Just what her girl needed. “Walks, huh? Well I’m a runner. I can show you some sweet trails if you wanna build some cuh-razy endurance. And, you know – if you think you can handle it!” She gave him a wink. “My routes? Are pretty nuts.”

Aerona found herself hilarious. She put her hands on her hips and gave him a sage nod before hopping back up to make her leave. “Al-right, Adamaz. I will see. You. Later! Thanks for the fun, ya weirdo!”

She was already jogging in place, gearing up to go before she left. Her goodbyes echoed through the dump and away from the lone, solid troll.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:10 pm
Adamaz blinked as Aerona left as swiftly as she arrived. He rose and looked out of his meditation hovel to watch her leave, but there was no sign of her. She'd already run out of sight.

Papa Roach was pleased; that young Redblood was just the kind of friend Adamaz needed. Someone to keep him active and on edge. Meanwhile, Adamaz stood there, a little agape at what had transpired. He thought little about being called a weirdo... but after all that, she didn't think he could handle a little running? His eyes narrowed. As if. He was barely even sore.

In the span of a single troll yoga session, he'd taught someone else his favorite poses, gained a new yoga partner, and taken up running. What an odd day.  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff