hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:35 am
Violet Eyes Lie
Cub name: Kasvoton Mies (Finnish for Faceless Man)
Personality: Kasvoton has a complex, little mind that thinks on deeper levels than he should be allowed to. He questions every aspect of life, openly, without fear of consequence. This leads many to believe the boy a fool, when he is in reality more clever than they realize; drawing information out of someone while they simply believe they're teaching to the ignorant cub.

In addition to his constantly churning mind, Kastovon has a penchant for mockery, and not the mean spirited kind. He watches and imitates those before him, from their general mannerisms, to their speech, down to the way they present themselves to others. He copies those mannerisms and changes how he presents himself to other people, gauging what reactions he can get from them and which of his "disguises" they seemingly like best.

Potential future plots: This one shall be a bard, or as close to a bard as he can be if he isn't granted bard status. And maybe be a secret assassin if someone can train him to be a secret assassin...Who doesn't love secret assassins.
Your favorite YA dystopia: Star Split

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:52 am
Updated to here.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:57 pm
Goldeneye
Cub name: Haha (The intended meaning is the literal sound of laughter)
Personality:
Potential future plots: Mellow. He's not really going to take your s**t if you pick on him; but equally so he's not afraid to deal a ration of it if need arises. He's pragmatic at times with a mischeif streak and will probably end up on several vikings because he is burdened with glorious purpose. (Joke intended)
Your favorite James Bond theme song: (YouTube link, please)
Gotta go classic.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:38 am
Updated!  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:40 am
Violet Eyes Lie
Cub name: Birger (One who Helps)
Personality: Birger is a smart, no-nonsense little cub who enjoys speaking his mind and withholding zero information when he feels it's worth saying. He's happy to point out when things don't make sense, when plans suck, and when others are being silly/annoying/etc. He doesn't care about hurting feelings, but not because he's looking to offend anyone. He simply believes that telling the truth and being honest couldn't POSSIBLY be offensive. Honesty aside, he's generally a happy cub who enjoys helping out others. While some might find it hard to get past his blunt outlook on life, those who do find a friend more than willing to help them and very honestly so. He's generally found smiling, once again because his blunt nature does not come from a mean place.
Potential future plots: I see him being the help everyone needs, but nobody wants. The lion who is WAY too honest for others. >> While he always means well, I imagine he'd get in more than one awkward situation growing up.

Your favorite YA dystopia: I'm 28. 8| Hunger Games?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:34 am
Updated! Just over a day to get entries in.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

theflyingkitty

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:18 am
Goldeneye
Cub name: Tabasamu - Which is Swahili for 'smile' Deciding between 'Taba' or 'Sam' (Saum) for short.
Personality: Starting out a little more quiet, a little more shy. A late bloomer. He often smiles and rarely laughs due to his current shyness. Strong loyalty to family and pride.
Potential future plots: Actually, I'm really up for anything and would prefer to work with the other RP'd family members owner's to lay out a longer story which would reach a good ways. A shared plot sounds more interesting to me currently than going my own. I would prefer to keep some sort of plot heavy with his family as well as heavy into the Stormborns as well.
Your favorite James Bond theme song: I Wish I Was James Bond

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:46 pm
I bet you guys thought I'd forgotten about this (and you'd be right). But here we have (at long last) the results of the contest.
Cajanic
You've won Birger!

NovaCracker
You've won Haha!

Everyone else, I really enjoyed reading your entries, and I hope you'll continue trying for SB contests in the future. heart  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas