Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
looking for friends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:20 pm
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf

OH no I dont go to the stores. *Shivers* Im not good with kids. Hehehe. I prefer to just stay in the call center and sound happy while pounding head head to the desk from the stupidity of our customers. ^_-

what kind of s**t do people say? at HT its usually just people complaining about shirt sizes or girls asking why a bra doesn't fit -.-

Hehehe it's nothing to bad. I don't mean to b***h but seriously I can handle mean or hateful people all the time that's not a problem. Its just the ones that complain about the cost or try to have the price reduced by saying things like, "Well what if I bring my own decorations." Seriously have some basic intelligence. If you cant afford the full price then you cant afford the party so try something else. Cheap people annoy me. At least broke people like me are smart enough to know we're broke and dont spend money we dont have. heheheh sorry... just got off from work. -_-

lol that's so perfect I would lead those people on wild goose chases if I had your job

Hehehe. Well sometimes I do say things Like, "Well I cant promise anything but if you go to the store they be able to drop the price. Even when I know there's no way that will happen. Hehehe I know its mean of me.

that's perfect, its a cruel kinda funny..

So do you like to RP?  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:04 pm
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf

Hehehe it's nothing to bad. I don't mean to b***h but seriously I can handle mean or hateful people all the time that's not a problem. Its just the ones that complain about the cost or try to have the price reduced by saying things like, "Well what if I bring my own decorations." Seriously have some basic intelligence. If you cant afford the full price then you cant afford the party so try something else. Cheap people annoy me. At least broke people like me are smart enough to know we're broke and dont spend money we dont have. heheheh sorry... just got off from work. -_-

lol that's so perfect I would lead those people on wild goose chases if I had your job

Hehehe. Well sometimes I do say things Like, "Well I cant promise anything but if you go to the store they be able to drop the price. Even when I know there's no way that will happen. Hehehe I know its mean of me.

So do you like to RP?

i love to RP, although I usually prefer it be through pm or any other form of private messaging. ^^

(sorry for late response, I wasn't alerted in my notices)  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:07 pm
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf

So do you like to RP?

i love to RP, although I usually prefer it be through pm or any other form of private messaging. ^^

No worries I understand. So do I! I also prefer to RP through the PMs. Its just that most others dont. You know if you had any Ideas for an RP im willing to play ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:38 pm
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf

So do you like to RP?

No worries I understand. So do I! I also prefer to RP through the PMs. Its just that most others dont. You know if you had any Ideas for an RP im willing to play ^_^

I actually don't have anymore story bases at the moment, the last Idea I wrote was between me, my friend alex, purpledragon, and or friend the fawn, it is a cliché lost in the woods scenario and is a 4 way group chat on kik, lol, but yea, I need to think of one if that's what you want. razz  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:41 pm
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf

So do you like to RP?

I actually don't have anymore story bases at the moment, the last Idea I wrote was between me, my friend alex, purpledragon, and or friend the fawn, it is a cliché lost in the woods scenario and is a 4 way group chat on kik, lol, but yea, I need to think of one if that's what you want. razz

Hehehe Ok then! I would suggest something but the only thing I only ever do anymore is my pub. But if you do come up with something please feel free to say so. Im happy to play along. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:55 pm
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf

So do you like to RP?

Hehehe Ok then! I would suggest something but the only thing I only ever do anymore is my pub. But if you do come up with something please feel free to say so. Im happy to play along. ^^

a pub? you mean like the original high tail hall pub? ^.-  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:00 pm
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf

So do you like to RP?

Close! Its The Wolfs pub and Hotel. I started years ago and have moved it to several different threads from it stopping off and on but for some reason it just keeps going. I thinks I really just wish I had a place like it in real life hehehe.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:05 pm
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf

Close! Its The Wolfs pub and Hotel. I started years ago and have moved it to several different threads from it stopping off and on but for some reason it just keeps going. I thinks I really just wish I had a place like it in real life hehehe.

we should totally open an irl furry pub, that would be super awesome!  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:12 pm
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf

*Fantasizes* SO wish I could! Hehehe! But first things first! I would have to give myself fur through genetic tampering. ^_- just kidding.... or am I. Well if you don't mind using an of shoot of My pub in the PM's Im happy Roll play that with you. Hehehe I would feel comfortable with it thats for sure.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:27 pm
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf

*Fantasizes* SO wish I could! Hehehe! But first things first! I would have to give myself fur through genetic tampering. ^_- just kidding.... or am I. Well if you don't mind using an of shoot of My pub in the PM's Im happy Roll play that with you. Hehehe I would feel comfortable with it thats for sure.

lol ok sure, pm me the deets, im down if you are razz  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:40 pm
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf

Awwww sad Christmas. I tried to send things to you but it says you are not valid. *POUTS*  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:41 pm
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf
mr_fennec
God Solder- Wolf

Awwww sad Christmas. I tried to send things to you but it says you are not valid. *POUTS*

Oh wait now it worked hehehe.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tyuu

Vanquished Shoujo

12,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50