Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Plush Hugs (Maddie/Blanca) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:41 pm
Wiping her eyes with one of the bunny's ears, Blanca frowned. Why was this ghoul so mean to her? She hadn't done anything wrong! She'd only been trying to find somewhere to rest without dealing with... with students like this!

Eyes straight forward, she stared at the grass ahead of her, no longer speaking to the teddy, instead speaking to the stuffed rabbit in her arms, though the words were meant to be heard in a roundabout sort of way. Blanca simply wasn't any good at speaking to others, not like this.

"I'm not boring, am I? That ghoul's just a meanie. Why does she have to be so mean? Meanies... I don't like meanies... they're just so mean..."

[A.V.]
SORRY FOR THE UNEXPECTED HIATUS. Work and life and all just got insane. >>;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:28 pm
If there was one thing Maddie disliked more than people looking down on her, it was people who ignored her.
"Of course you're boring. You're SUPER boring. I might be a meanie, but at least I'm not boring. Meanies hate boring people like you, and they ESPECIALLY hate weird boring people who talk to stuffed bunnies."

FigmentWolf.
No worries!
I hope things are little less hectic for you now ; u ;

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:12 pm
"Talking to your best friend isn't a weird thing to do, right, bunny?" She paused to sniffle lightly and wipe her eyes again. "Everybody... everybody does it... but... but meanies probably don't have friends... so maybe they don't have friends to talk to... so they think it's weird..."

Here eyes stayed firmly on the plush rabbit in her hands while she spoke, not quite brave enough to look over to the other ghoul. She just couldn't face anyone. Her bunny friend could handle people, but she couldn't. Blanca simply didn't have the nerve to even... really look at anyone. Oh, she wished she could, so she could leave her bunny alone sometimes... She was sure he got tired of having to always be with her... but she couldn't help it.

"And... and it's better to be boring than to be a meanie... Nobody likes meanies... but sometimes people like weird, huh, bunny? Sometimes weird isn't so bad... maybe..."

[A.V.]
Sorry again. Life caught me and I just kinda died for a while. >>;

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas