Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Absences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:28 pm
Spectral Eternity
CLCyrus
Sythril Vythethi
Unfortunate timing. :c My laptop decided to die and stop charging earlier today. I'm on long enough to type this up right now, but until the "new" laptop (well, refurbished, but whatever) shows up, I can't make any guarantees on posting until Thursday. I apologize for the inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:34 pm
Lia Syuki
Spectral Eternity
CLCyrus
Sythril Vythethi
Unfortunate timing. :c My laptop decided to die and stop charging earlier today. I'm on long enough to type this up right now, but until the "new" laptop (well, refurbished, but whatever) shows up, I can't make any guarantees on posting until Thursday. I apologize for the inconvenience.

D: Shoot I'm sorry, that's really sucky. I hope the new laptop comes soon, or actually gets to you on time.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:45 pm
SpectralEternity
Lia Syuki
Spectral Eternity
CLCyrus
Sythril Vythethi

D: Shoot I'm sorry, that's really sucky. I hope the new laptop comes soon, or actually gets to you on time.
It showed up at the last minute, but the laptop is here and set up enough that I can start posting again. So off to work on a Sable post! And probably Cameron to get him involved with the event.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:33 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

I think I may need to take a bit of a break from the Guild, I'm just having a really hard time getting my creativity up and going again and I think I just need to step back for a while and recharge my creative batteries when it comes to pokemon. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. I might have a wave of inspiration next week or it could be a month or so. I'll still keep up to date on events that are happening and what not, but it might be a while before I post. Please go on ahead without me, Insanity. I don't want to think that I'm holding you up in anyway.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:33 am
Razsminion
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

I think I may need to take a bit of a break from the Guild, I'm just having a really hard time getting my creativity up and going again and I think I just need to step back for a while and recharge my creative batteries when it comes to pokemon. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. I might have a wave of inspiration next week or it could be a month or so. I'll still keep up to date on events that are happening and what not, but it might be a while before I post. Please go on ahead without me, Insanity. I don't want to think that I'm holding you up in anyway.
Your fine hun. I understand. -huggles- take your time. We can reunite later im sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:11 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Makako-ma

amarzyciel

So more then likely ill be losing internet again due to bills.
No clue when it might get cut back on.
Don't wait up on my account.

Wolk, not sure how we'll deal with Ohm and Ko. Throw me some idea's asap. Iv got until maybe Wednesday =__= ... sorry hun.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:55 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Makako-ma

amarzyciel

Wolk, not sure how we'll deal with Ohm and Ko. Throw me some idea's asap. Iv got until maybe Wednesday =__= ... sorry hun.
x_x sakiko is still waiting on yukie  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:59 pm
Makako-ma
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Makako-ma

amarzyciel

Yeah i know. sorry. If i can finish the gym before hand just leave yukie behind. Saying he got reassigned for a while.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:09 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Makako-ma
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Makako-ma

amarzyciel

Yeah i know. sorry. If i can finish the gym before hand just leave yukie behind. Saying he got reassigned for a while.
just finish up and time skip. Sakiko can just take yukie with her via airship and go solo for a little while. She has plans too and a mission to carry out maybe. Mail me any stuff the king might want done  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:50 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity

ouch >.<
since it's a message interaction, do you want me to reply to it later or when you come back?  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:04 am
amarzyciel
Cannibalistic-Insanity

ouch >.<
since it's a message interaction, do you want me to reply to it later or when you come back?
It wont matter really.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:16 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
amarzyciel

ouch >.<
It wont matter really.

I see, okay, I will reply to it when it's convenient to then.
either night before he challenge the gym or after.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:58 am
RL has finally caught me.
I was hesitant to make this absence notice, but it needs to be done to clear my mind off finding time or inspiration to write.
besides, I have hard time to write because there's too much on my mind currently.
I will still login gaia or dropping by the guild, I will simply not writing rp post currently.

I am not sure how long will I be gone, for now, I will try to return before the year end.

====

CLCyrus
sorry, I don't think William will make it to cerulean.

Cannibalistic-Insanity
reply to Sonoko's pm will be delayed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:37 am
amarzyciel

I know it's not aimed at me, but thank you for the notice!
I hope that things in your life calm down so you can get your creative juices back, soon. :3  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:47 pm
Vigilia

I know it's not aimed at me, but thank you for the notice!
I hope that things in your life calm down so you can get your creative juices back, soon. :3

emotion_yatta  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces