[PRP] Hatoful Rescue (Ganyma + Odette + Didero) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:50 pm
Odette was speechless. She brought a hand up to her neck, massaging the knot welling up in her throat. Trying to tear her eyes away from the Didero, the redblood started to feel the stinging of tears in her eyes again. This wasn't fair. She just wanted to do something right, something good. She wanted to be the protector she never had, the troll Ganyma should have been.

Her eyes flicked up to Didero, taking a shaky breath. She strode closer with soft steps, kneeling down to the smaller troll's level. Taking the small featherbeast she held close to her chest, Odette offered him out to the other troll with a bittersweet smile. Siegfried gave a little coo, cocking his head at the distraught Didero.

"I'm sorry Didero," She said softly, almost mumbling. "It's... hard being without your lusus," She choked out, trying to find the right words to say. "It's lonely and scary and sad. I don't want anyone to feel that awful." She bit the inside of her lip, watching Didero carefully.

"He's out there. He's really worried about you." Odette offered him a small smile. "You should have seen all of the pigeons he sent out, trying to see if you were ok," She muffled a little laugh, remembering the moment vividly. Against her better judgement she reached a hand out to brush the hair out of the Didero's face, giving him a look of concern.

"We'll find him, I promise," Odette brought her hand down to Didero's shoulder, holding him gently. She hoped Didero could forgive her, that he could trust her despite her outbursts. Because she was going to find his lusus, even if it was the last thing she did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:32 pm
Ganyma pursed his lips. Losing his lusus was the best thing that could have happened to him, but being without loved ones was crippling. He listened carefully to Odette as she told her tale, a hint of jealousy growing inside of him that he hadn’t been contacted first. Hearing her tale was almost too fantastical, but the tealblood believed it of course. He nodded solemnly as she held onto Didero and his jaw tightened.

“Me too. We’ll get your dad back,” Exclaimed Ganyma. He was encouraging and hopeful. No matter what had happened in the past, they could change what would happen in the future. Right? Everything would return to normal after Hatodad was rescued; Didero would straighten out his path. Odette… Well… Ganyma didn’t think that far ahead. What was next on his mind was the most obvious chain of action.

“Do you mind if I spend the day here to prepare in town? We can leave early tomorrow evening. We can talk plans later tonight. I’ll order us some take-out from the best restaurant in town. Okay?” He smiled.

seekingCylem
Probably after Didero's next post we can time-skip to the growth!?!?!?! biggrin

Kimbley Kitty

Sypon
Vice Captain

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:58 pm
Odette knew Didero’s pain, it seemed, but he didn’t need a reminder that his lusus was still out there, trapped and in pain—because of him of all things. He flinched slightly as Odette’s fingers brushed aside his bangs, but held himself still as she attempted to comfort him. He held the squab gently in both hands. The simple familiarity of holding a small pigeon nearly took his breath away.

They were promising to help Didero, and Didero was going to hold them to it to the best of his abilities. He wasn’t strong now, but he was stronger and smarter than he used to be. He wasn’t going to make the same mistakes twice.

”I’m coming too. This ‘we,’ it includes me too.” Didero finally looked up, first to Odette, then to Ganyma. He wasn’t going to be left behind like some nuisance while everyone else fixed his mistakes. ”I need to make things right.” Even if the worst had become of his lusus, Didero still needed closure. He needed to know that he was capable of growing beyond this terrible smallness he felt in his own hive, in his own skin. He needed to prove himself to himself.

”I have a guest block with two recuperacoons. They’re on the small side, but they’re clean…”

Didero took a deep breath in and out, careful not to ruffle Siegfried. Everything would be okay, he told himself. He wasn’t alone anymore. Finally, things were going to get better.

Kimbley Kitty

Sypon
ROAD TRIP

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out