Back to Guilds

Tags: Wolves, Canine Hybrids, Exciting Plots, Make Friends, Active 

Reply Guild Chatterbox
"AVI" Character Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You enter the haunted house... What person are you?
  The murderer
  Screaming at every sound
  Rolling my eyes
  Just got possessed by a ghost
  Was murdered two scenes ago
  Leading the group!
  Staking vampires
  Looking for cool treasure
View Results

Tim the Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:27 am
Lady_Conspiracy

I know a tribute to a Pokémon character so I been wondering since I posted the story and stuff is it entered?  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:49 am
-Current Avi-
Item List:
- Astra: Bright Teal Ears
- Astra: Bright Teal Tail
- Lawful Master: Hair
- Gills
- Blue Tiger Stripe Tattoo (Left/Right Arm, Top)
- Ocean Breeze Top
- Cool starter Pants
- Minthamella
- Kaya the Cat x2
- Gray Peasant Gloves
- Lovely Genie Black Belly Gem
- Onyx Kira Kira Earring with Dangly
- Wooden Sandals

When I was a kid.... I lost everything.... everyone. It's been nearly 10 years since that day. The day my family was slaughtered by the very pokemon they had vowed to care for....

"There! That should teach you punks!"

I brushed the dirt from my hands as my Growlithe twins stood on either side of me growling protectively. The three boys who had attacked me laid sprawled out before me on the ground, their pokemon barely able to stand. One fell unable to keep going any longer. Sneering I grabbed my duffle bag that they had tried to steal and began walking away. 'Those idiots. Did they really think that softies could really beat me? I'm a pokemon! Fools!' Spitting out blood I wiped my mouth as I walked further into the city. Every now and then looking at the directions on the scrap of paper that had nearly torn in half thanks to those street kids. Everwhere I went the people kept staring at me like I was some kind of monster. Whenever I looked back I couldn't help but think that they looked like freaks. How come they covered up in such silly looking fur?

Finally! I looked up at the huge sign in front and checked to make sure it matched the paper. I never feared anything in my life but just then I stood, unable to move. The growlithe twins could sense my hesitation and rubbed up against me trying to reassure me. Kneeling down I rubbed their heads affectionately.

"It's alright little sister, little brother. I'm fine."

Standing up I pushed the gates open and walked up to the gym. At the doors I was stopped. It didn't take long to get pass and inside. I dont see what the big deal is. Why couldn't anyone understand what I was saying?! Why do they all keep calling a wild girl?! It's so frustrating! Running further into the gym just brought more and more people chasing after me. Finally cornered the twins stood in front of me, all of us growling at the yelling men and their pokemon. Don't they know it's not a good idea to corner wild pokemon? Guess it was time they learned the power of our pack. Sparks of fire kept growing around their mouths as they snarled. But before we could attack a loud clatter and falling red and white balls were everywhere.

"No.... It cant be.... How did you survive!"

Engulfed in flames the twins evolved simultaneously in powerful Arcanine with swirling around us. My eyes locked onto the man who had dropped the pokeballs with hatred so pure it radiated from my very being causing the flames from the twins to darken. The guards and their pokemon backed up in terror. My hands twitched trying to restrain myself. The fight.... was just beginning.  

Surfers Babe

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:41 pm
WINNER!: Surfers Babe!

Amazing job everyone! Loved the cameos in your stories, and of course the effort everyone put into them! Was an awesome round, and I'm so excited for the next one as well!

Surfers Babe, keep a watch in your inventory for your prize!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:33 pm
Example!

User Image

Name: Vivian North
Alter Ego: North Star
Weapon of Choice: A Spear

Story goes here!

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

wellwisher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
items used:
Light Triangular Beat Style (Off White)
2 Assassin's Guise
2 Ancient Katana
HIPster Blue Tint Shades
Black Gloves
Black GETAgrip Gloves
Alice's Black Boots
Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans
Lawl and Order Belt
Bullet Belts
Gogh Reed (Azure Eyes)
Kunoichi Chaos
Gliese 581c (Bangs)
Open-World Adventurer (Sky Pirate's Goggles)
Disguise of Shadows (Torn Scarf)
Mysterious Tune (belted Overskirt)

After the Pulse, it didn't take long before the weak began to die off. People picked selfishly for what resources they could find. Hospitals became a thing of the past, there isn't much left to do when everything electronic stopped working. It was about, a month before real chaos started. That was when people really realized the gravity of the situation. Without any electronic devices, anything requiring electricity really, most started to isolate themselves. create small towns and hold their own against any intruders. Water became difficult, purifying it took time. Farming, the one thing that should have stood in this crisis fell apart. Farm life had revolved around machines, and then transporting crops in large amounts via trucks, all gone.
After the first year, life had completely changed. Nature was taking over the world again, half of the population from the pre Pulse had died off through various ways. It took a show of restrained force to earn trust. But with nature going the way it was, it took the right protection to survive out there between steads.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:32 pm
Hey guys, just follow the example above, want to know more about your AVI character!

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

ImmortalFireWolf

Demonic Hellhound

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image

Name: Kris Lund

Apocalypse: Zombie Virus- Solanum was started in a lag as a failed bio weapon project tested on rats the project was put to a close and all experiments deemed to be destroyed all but one only the vague appearance on camera of a man taking one of the rats till he feed the scene never the less patient zero spread the plague only effecting rats then soon cats and dogs and other house hold animals, til the piles of human bodies started to resurrect.

Character: Kris Lund ,in his late 20s, had an average life lived alone in his apartment with his German shepherd he named Ralo. He worked in an office and took pride in his judo class he taught on the weekends till all hell broke lose. How Kris survived this long was probably due to policy in never taking chances, always taking the safe route even if it meant leaving a group along the way if only they had listened to him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:05 pm
WINNER!: Wellwisher!

Keep watch in your inventory for your prize! Next contest will be up in the next few days!

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:39 pm
The Olde Map!

User Image

Yar Title: Captain Black Heart
Ship's Title: The Lady of the Sea

Ye Story Be Here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Captain Bluestone.
Midnight Tide.
Captain Bluestone, captain of the Midnight Tide, once the daughter of a merchant and a pirate that he had fallen in love with, now a captain herself, sails along the European coast. Though still very much a pirate, her main focus has always been more for adventure than piracy. It kept her crew small, but well organized towards her treasure hunting.  

wellwisher

yokyo_moonglare

Shy Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:34 pm
User Image

title: Captain Seraphina Skualhaven

Ship title: lily of purity.

It's still early morning as my ship pulls into the docks, I can hear my men sing shanties as they tie the ropes and drop the anchor. As I step down onto the wooden planks of the docking area I let out a breath seeing the air like smoke around me seeing that it was still the cold months.

I stroll off the docks onto the stone walkway leading into town, I come here often to resupply and get a nice pint from the pub. This was just one of few stops I found that where a bit more accepting of people like myself....the life of a pirate was hard indeed for the most part especially for me seeing as I am a female captain.

So many men disliked the idea of a female captain but I was determined to prove my worth and I did, Now I have a loyal crew and a ship that would make black beard himself jealous. I have everything I ever wanted in my life but one thing and that my friend is what I am searching for so come join my crew and share in an adventure that will surely be remembered for a very long time!

Drink up me hearties yo-ho!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:24 pm
WINNER!: yokyo_moonglare

Keep watch in your inventory for the next few days for your prize! Next Contest will be up shortly!

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:28 pm
Example!

User Image

Name: Kit Ashwood
Camping with: My family
Around the Campfire: I was reading a book

Story Here

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

Name: Lillith marshel

Camping with : A few friends

Around the campfire: Was telling scary stories.

While My friends decided to go fishing I thought it would be a good idea to take a little hike through the woods since it was such a lovely day. As I took step after step I could better hear the wonderful sounds of nature all around me. This camping trip was something I was looking forward to more then anyone and I had hoped to see some wild animals up close and personal....as long as it wasn't dangerous.

I found myself smiling and I moved farther into the woods and stopped suddenly felt something land on my head, I lifted my lantern slightly and her the chirping noises and felt my stomach drop. I was trilled that it was there but at the same time I whispered out.

" I hope it doesn't poop on me.."

yokyo_moonglare

Shy Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Axzulia
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image

Name: Rachel Smith

Camping with : Family

Around the campfire: making s'mores and telling scary stories.

It was 'family weekend time,' and my family decided they wanted to go camping. Me? Not really. I would rather stay home and read my weekend away. Okay, I know. I have a serious issue and reading addiction. But anyways. So there we were, sitting around the camp fire, my father telling a scary story while my mother and siblings were making s'mores. Of course, as usual, I was reading a book. Engulfed in my book, I wasn't paying attention to what was going on behind me. I sat there on the log, trying to use the fire's light to my advantage. When suddenly, I was pushed forward and my book went flying out of my hands, landing into the fire. I gasped and tried to retrieve my book, but it was a burning heap of papers. I turned around to see my brother laughing at me, "Seriously?!" I yelled at him. With another laugh he darted into the tent, locking himself in it. My parents laughed with him, "it is just a book, we'll get you another one when we go home." They didn't understand at all. . . . "that's not the point," I said. "He destroyed something that wasn't his." I crossed my arms and went to the tent I shared with my sisters. "Good night!" I grumbled... He will get what is coming to him... I sat there plotting against my brother. . .

Guild Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff