Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:59 am
      The pause only made Vremea nervous. Did her way of speaking infuriate him? She just did not want to get into a big fight, especially now when she was still mentally tired. She might've been healed, but she needed rest for its full effect. Her eyes widened after she heard his words, however, and Vremea hurriedly strode up to Kursha, grabbing his arm.

"Do not. Please. I understand that you are mad, but do not take reckless decisions like that. It is dangerous outside, and you are still injured." Vremea said quickly, taking a deep breath and looking toward the open door. The desert sands were slowly getting brighter and brighter... "Do you really want to lose your eyes? The desert is overly bright, especially during the day. Please reconsider." She asked, though she was unknowing of his own powers. "And, you would not be imposing. I told you you are welcome to stay. A simple discussion does not mean you are obligated to leave."

Katanari
short posts = faster replies = more interaction SO YEAH ITS KINDA BETTER

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:14 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Kursha froze in the doorway, Vremea's hand on his arm. He felt a small amount of grim satisfaction. As quickly as it had come though, it was gone. Unwilling to look at her, he stared out into the desert as she spoke. A part of him wanted to say yes. Yes, he didn't care if he lost his sight and was blinded forever. He knew that part of him was lying however.

“I just...” His fingers rested on the door frame. He clenched his hand around it, and his knuckles went white. What was he trying to say? Though his pump biscuit beat fast, his core seemed cold. A surge of despair passed through him.

He whirled to face Vremea. “I want to understand, but you won't let me! It came out of him with more emotion than he meant for. Even as he tried to level out his voice, his eyes burned. “Maybe it was wrong—I don't know—but we can't change what we did. We're all supposed to be on the same side, right? We're fighting for the same thing, aren't we? So, I want to understand, but... but...”

His breath caught in his throat, and he trailed off. His chest was tight. Suddenly he had a realisation. Not only was Vremea treating him like a child but he felt like one too; inarticulate, lost, and overwhelmed by feelings he did not understand.

quite uneventful
Boop.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:50 pm
      The yellowblood was thankful he didn't continue walking— With Vremea's limited strength, she probably would've fallen over. Watching him continue to speak, Vremea pulled her hand away when he whirled around, earning a step back from Vremea. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it, listening to him continue, surprised. This was the most amount of emotion she'd seen Kursha display, ever. He had been being secretive and shifty, and him releasing emotion right then and there actually stroke a chord in her. Blinking away the surprise, the yellowblood looked down, letting out a sigh and crossing her arms. "I... We are. Yes." She murmured, propping her arm on her other arm, holding her face in her palm. "We are fighting for equality. But, the way one fights for it... That matters as well." He was right, too. It was for the same cause. She knew it, she just didn't want to accept it. It felt like different causes, like a different branch, however. They were both equally right.

Maybe she really should consider it.

Biting her bottom lip unsurely, she turned away from Kursha and walked back inside slightly, eyes lowering before trailing to Odette's glaive. Odette... Where was she now? Touching her bangle and letting her fingers rub the gems, the yellowblood felt her shoulders sag a little before closing her eyes and letting out another sigh.

"I just... Kursha, you cannot expect me to change my mind the same day. I need to think this through. On my own. I have to chose my own decisions." Her voice was soft and tender, understanding. She was confused and wanted to solve this, but was too tired to actually think about it properly. "I will think about it. Really, Kursha, I will consider it. It has been a hard night, for all of us." She moved to place a hand on his shoulder, but left room if he didn't want her touch. "Just give it time. Rushed decisions get us no where." Motioning a hand at the room, she tilted her head inside and gave him a half smile. "Come on. I can make us some tea if you'd like."

Katanari
nudge nudge!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:19 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Kursha bowed his head. As much as he hated to admit it, her argument was sound. Aside from their brief interactions in the initiative, the last time he had really spoken with Vremea was during the battle for Old Hemisect when he was still just a kid. She hardly knew him then and she hardly knew him now. For someone who was little more than a stranger, he was asking a lot. But she said she would consider it. That was a victory... of sorts.

“I understand,” Kursha said. He raised his gaze to meet her own. He would not push the matter any more and he wanted her to understand that. Reaching up, Kursha touched her hand on his shoulder. His fingers curled around hers. Gently, he pulled her hand away. It was not a rejection of the gesture; simply a modification.

Holding her hand, Kursha gave it a soft squeeze, then released. At Vremea's offer, he could only nod. “I'll get the door,” he added after a pause. His mouth quirked in the beginnings of a smile. It quickly faded. His normal cocksure mannerisms had been exchanged for something more subdued.

As Vremea headed into the nutrition block, Kursha turned to face the entrance to her hive. For a moment, he stared out into the desert, listening to the winds sigh. His expression was blank. Then, he closed the door with a click.

quite uneventful
Done?

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items