Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Darkside of The Moon (Shun/Amrita?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:41 am
Shun raised his brow at her. It seemed a little strange to hear her talking like this. She didn't seem particularly power hungry before, but some time had passed since he had last encountered Amrita. Perhaps something had shifted. The reaper quietly regarded the patchwork girl for a time, taking in her words.

"I have no such desires. I would be content to have enough those I call my own safe. It just happens that's still a pretty high ******** bar considering the things we're up against."

He closed his good eye, then turned towards the cliff edge.

"Power always comes at a cost, anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:55 am
"Everything comes at a cost, Shun." 'Amrita' corrected, holding up her black finger as if to tsk him. "Even indifference." Not that he was being indifferent, but in the long run it certainly seemed that way.

"But that's just it - I want to be a player in this game, if only to make the rest of them realize they shouldn't mess with us. Or at least think twice." While that wasn't her goal, it could very easily be her goal for now, which was just as good; either way it was a stepping stone to her, and she could make most things work, as long as the ball was rolling. "Where we could be asked to join as equals, instead of being thrown in as fodder and abandoned just as quickly." She dropped her braid, her hand moving back to join the other, propping herself up in the darkness.

"Like SEEDs - The idea was a great one, the execution...perhaps not so much. But knowledge. Training. A group you knew you could trust. We need that again, before it's too late. I want that for us." Her poor host had left some letters hidden in her drawers, each of them written under duress and during a time where she wasn't sure she would be returning. They were all Farewell letters, and some explained the situation to warn whomever would come looking; one of them mentioned the SEEDs, at least in passing. It was enough to make her inquire further, to the King himself. He had told her about Stacey, and how the decision had essentially marked the end of the group itself.

Pity.

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:33 am
"Che..."

Shun shook his head to himself. She had a point, though. Far too often were they just thrown in as fodder and nothing more. Pieces swept up as titans clashed. A sigh escaped him. It was frustrating, in the very least. He soon gave pause as SEEDs was brought up. That seemed to be a thing from so long ago. Then there was the whole thing with Penumbra...

"Execution is always the issue," he murmured, "I've taken a few under my wing for training purposes. I don't think that alone is really enough, however."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:17 am
"We're older now." The letter had been older based on content, and even without the clear date on the top she could have guessed it had been a while since SEEDs was active. "Smarter. Stronger. We can do it this time, and do it right." She pressed the issue, her dark grey eye on him.

"You can train them, I can keep everyone connected." In more ways than one, her mind offered with an internal swell of pride. "Information can be shared, we can be prepared." And create a small, tight-knit army, she hoped. "We can stop being pawns." She had stopped fidgeting then, and had her attention focused on the Reaper at her side.

"What do you think?" She pressed again. "We can do this." There was a small pause before she even remembered to add: "Right?" As if she suddenly had doubts. As if she needed confirmation that she was right. As if she really were Amrita, who acted so quickly and did so little thinking.

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:23 am
Shun tapped his fingers on his knees. The things she spoke of certainly had an allure to them. The Penumbra alliance pretty much had the information network in mind, as well as working outside of the 'system'. He didn't feel a need to bring this up, but it was still there nestled in the back of his mind.

"I have to admit it sounds nice. The more information we have, the better off we are. The more we can prepare and s**t," he mused before darkly adding, "And perhaps with enough, we might be able to even exploit our enemy's weaknesses, if we were to learn them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:53 am
"Better than doing nothing." 'Amrita' agreed, her lips twitching into a rather pleased grin. She was sure she had him, but at the very least had planted a different seed in him, this one in his thoughts as opposed to his FEAR.

"Indeed, and wouldn't that be a power to possess." She chuckled darkly, before extending her backwards hand for a shake. "What do you say, Shun? Would you like to join me?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:57 am
Shun's gaze drifted down to Amrita's hand. As far as he could tell right now, it didn't seem like it would hurt to expand their resources. As stated before, he pretty much was on his own side already. At least, that was how he viewed things.

After some consideration, he reached out to shake her hand firmly, though a bit awkwardly...given the nature of her hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:06 pm
"Fantastic." The Patchwork grinned, her grip on him just as firm. She held onto him for a moment before she let go, once more propping her knee up against her chest, her chin in her hand and her elbow on her raised leg. "It'll be a pleasure working with you." The grin remained, pleased as punch.

"We will need to pool resources. Creatures, situations, stories. Find out who is interested, and recruit them if we can trust them, and put them on probation until we feel we can. From that group, figure out who is better equipped for information distribution and who would do better with the more physical aspects, and delegate for those in between. Play to their strengths. Keep the group bonded." She mused, delighted to be able to say these things out loud, as opposed to keeping them in her head, where they usually resided. "Would you like to handle the physical training?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:13 pm
Once she let go, he let his hand fall back to his side. He gave a curt nod in reply, then considered things as she elaborated on how they might be able to set things up.

"I can try. I don't think I can really work with a large group at once. But I can focus on combat, as well as stealth."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:26 am
"That'll be a start. We'll both handle small groups at first, then I imagine we could organize them to train themselves." Amrita's head tilted, her toes tapping against the stone on the cliff edge. "We can handle those details later; first we need the rest of the ground work."

"I have an office in the school that we can use." She continued on, her voice low and her gaze distant as she planned out what she could. "And a second number we could keep as a hotline ~ We also need a name. Thoughts?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:27 pm
Shun nodded to her in agreement. That was all sounding good to him so far. He didn't really think of himself as being too good of a teacher. The ones he'll train will either sink or swim, basically.

"Suggestions for a name? How about 'Nightshade'?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:35 pm
Nightshade.

With the name came a distant memory, the ghost of a dream where that very word brought up intense feelings of betrayal, and the rage that naturally came with it. Her lips drew into a thin line, and for a moment she looked like she was considering it, and not fighting with her own internal hatred for that name. With a hum, she parted her lips, running her tongue over the torn bottom one as if try ironing to wet it.

"Nightshade." She repeated, turning her gaze towards him. "What makes you suggest that?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:52 pm
Shun tilted his head, then shrugged.

"It was the first thing that came to mind. It looks harmless enough, but it can be deadly. Our group will not seem like a threat to our enemies at first glance, seemingly being a ragtag bunch of students and a few alumni. Should they try to consume us, they will fall."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:35 pm
The patchwork considered his words, weighing his reasoning with the haunting memory of a past betrayal under the same name. She wondered if he remembered even partially as well as she did, or if it was simply an innocent coincidence.

There were too many variables. Too many ways to raise suspicions.

"I see." She said after a moment of thought. Her mind had already began to formulate a new set of plans, ones that she hadn't anticipated until this moment. She kept the ground work short, for something to think on later: for now, conversation.

"I like it." She smiled, nearing a grin. "Nightshade it is." There was a small pause as she considered something, before turning her attention back to him once more. "Do you have any suggestions?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:24 pm
Shun placed his hands into his pockets as he considered her question.

"Nothing at this time. If I come up with something, I'll contact you," he stated quietly, "And you? Any other ideas?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff