--------------- Sliabh's pride quest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:39 pm
User Image
Likno tis Zois: The queen is happy for RP c: a soft-spoken (but incredibly strong) lady, she's always curious to meet rogues...as long as they do not intend to make trouble.

User Image
I'onoe's been in the pride for YEARS, so we could backlog when they were both younger if you want to flesh out some of his history

User Image
One of the ruling group of the Elimisha'sombea. If we backlog this a bit (before his daughter got attacked by a lion), Hu would be happy...enough...to greet him. He's not really a chatty guy, but we could RP them~

User Image
Queen of the Kukusanya! Again, Vorona is a bit speciesist against lions but she wouldn't be rude to him, just cautious.

I also have the former Boss of the Kuroi'nera (who has retired, so he is no longer in the kuroi) and a few still in it. Sliabh, because of the Kuroi's strict secrecy, wouldn't be able to do RP in the pride itself from my understanding, it would have to be a meeting outside the pride as it's location is guarded.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:47 pm
Oh heavens... xD Usafi MIGHT be a dangerous place for Sliabh to visit, between the gorillas and the not-lion-friendly leopards lol But right now the locals are being encouraged to go out and either find leopard adults to bring home, or have some cubs to bring home, so there's hope there yet! heart

For the "Seeking RP from" group, I have... Quite a few xD;

User Image

Kartek is in the Ulili, and right now tending to the shrine to the God of Loneliness, as he was a patron of her former pride. She's up for meeting anybody!

User Image

Gabedi will be leaving soon-ish, as is tradition for a lion his age. Meeting somebody who's been in the Roguelands but not a part of the Ithambo would do him well!

User Image

Txumpay may be leaving the Iknimaya soon to find his ancestral lands(The Bahari'mtoto), but until then he's good to RP with in the Iknimaya lands themselves!

User Image

Ahaha, last one xD Aurinko could actually be a two-for-one RP with Gabedi! She tends to go to the Firekin outpost in the Ithambo lands, so she may be in the lands at the same time as Gabedi(Though potentially not the same place, I'll have to double-check that one)!

*Edit* Also, not on one of the listed prides, BUT somebody he might be keen to run into!

User Image

Meet Sotome! He's a native-born member of the Kitwana, and like Sliabh, immune! So's his sister, Shinkai, on both counts. The thing is, Shinkai returned from their forray into the Roguelands to find flings and therefore cubs, two new grown lions in tow instead... But Sotome didn't, as he was attacked at a river by crocodiles. How he survived is a mystery, but that's not so much the problem. He knows he's out in the Roguelands for SOMETHING, and he belongs SOMEWHERE, but all he can remember are those two vague details and his name. He can't remember who he's related to, where he's from, or why he's out here. Sliabh MIGHT jog his memory, as a fellow Kitwana lion!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:38 am
Velveteen Angel
User Image
Likno tis Zois: The queen is happy for RP c: a soft-spoken (but incredibly strong) lady, she's always curious to meet rogues...as long as they do not intend to make trouble.

User Image
Queen of the Kukusanya! Again, Vorona is a bit speciesist against lions but she wouldn't be rude to him, just cautious.

Ooooh Goodness so maaaaaany options!!!

I'll take Likno tis Zois queen and Vorona!! I hadn't planned on it but Sliabh meeting the rulers of prides is so awesome! And having one said illustrious being talk down to him would be amusing as hell. Especially as she will be barely chest high to him. XD
I'd love the bahari guy too but Im afraid of taking on too many. lol

Andranis
User Image

Gabedi will be leaving soon-ish, as is tradition for a lion his age. Meeting somebody who's been in the Roguelands but not a part of the Ithambo would do him well!

User Image

Ahaha, last one xD Aurinko could actually be a two-for-one RP with Gabedi! She tends to go to the Firekin outpost in the Ithambo lands, so she may be in the lands at the same time as Gabedi(Though potentially not the same place, I'll have to double-check that one)!

*Edit* Also, not on one of the listed prides, BUT somebody he might be keen to run into!

User Image

Meet Sotome! He's a native-born member of the Kitwana, and like Sliabh, immune! So's his sister, Shinkai, on both counts. The thing is, Shinkai returned from their forray into the Roguelands to find flings and therefore cubs, two new grown lions in tow instead... But Sotome didn't, as he was attacked at a river by crocodiles. How he survived is a mystery, but that's not so much the problem. He knows he's out in the Roguelands for SOMETHING, and he belongs SOMEWHERE, but all he can remember are those two vague details and his name. He can't remember who he's related to, where he's from, or why he's out here. Sliabh MIGHT jog his memory, as a fellow Kitwana lion!

Haha yeah, thats why some prides would have to have members able to go out into the roguelands for him to meet them. And some he'll never get to meet, but thats cool. It's a quest just for the fun of rping him and developing his past, if he gets 50% of the prides thats a heck of a lot of rp!
Maybe a Usafi member will be out in the roguelands and willing to talk to him. <3

First... Sotome!!! Yesss please! To meet a fellow KA member out there would be a surprise. Maybe Sliabh even knows him and his sister? Sliabh ICly knows most of the pride after all, and even if he'd only seen Sotome in passing he'd remember him. Maybe he can even guide him home? Or help him on his quest?

For the pride-quest rps, I'd love him to meet Gabedi and maybe offer the youngster some advice on how to survive alone? Maaaaaaybe Sliabh could even accompany him as he leaves his pride? Sliabh would want to help and he's such a dotting dad he tends to adopt just about anyone he can if they are in need.

And yes to Aurinko! I think meeting outpost firekin is his only chance and none of mine are currently outside the pride (lack of plottage rather than anything else... I've been a bad firekin owner.) He has met the firekin embassadors and their guards when they first visted the Kitwana brining news of the Nergui threat, but he hasn't had a one-on-one rp with one. It will be interesting to meet a firekin thats involved in the outpost plot, and to get an update on the Nergui situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:44 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Tanakako
Oooh! Yes please! Meeting royalty!
Who's setting the thread up? heart

Think you could handle it? biggrin

Yup! Am just waiting on Das' reply. heart  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:51 am
CaliWolfe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nuru is a lovable, cheery, happy idiot who I've been meaning to have meet a lion for a long time now!

I'll take him for now!!!! Trying not to pick too many but its soooo hard!
What pride is your third girl from? I know it, but I can't recall its naaaame.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:57 am
Tanakako
CaliWolfe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nuru is a lovable, cheery, happy idiot who I've been meaning to have meet a lion for a long time now!

I'll take him for now!!!! Trying not to pick too many but its soooo hard!
What pride is your third girl from? I know it, but I can't recall its naaaame.

I can set something up for them today if you like? c:
Kwa Kikombe. I think that's how you spell it.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:48 am
CaliWolfe
I can set something up for them today if you like? c:
Kwa Kikombe. I think that's how you spell it.

That would be great! Thank you!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:59 am
I'm hoping some of these will be back-dated rps. As I need to flesh out Sliabh's early years when he was first set loose in the roguelands.

Anyone up for back-dating, let me know!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:57 am
I have a pair in the Tianxia that I'd love to RP with Sliabh!

Wēn​róu is a Historian in the South [has been in the pride since early 2012 p much], and loveloveLOVES her job. She takes to 'scratching' things onto preserved hides with a concoction she calls 'ink', to keep the history of the world around her safe for future generations. She's a very cheerful, sociable thing, and mated to Shǒuhùsēnlín, who is a Guard for the South. He's rather amiable as well, if protective, and finds his mate's profession interesting if confusing. Since they've been there almost 3 years, back-dated RP is possible! [The two aren't RPed separately often, because it's easier for me to get RP and the two are STILL in that 'newlywed' phase. Despite it being some years since they became each other's mate.]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:16 am
Note to self -
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24607911  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:43 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Here you go!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:44 am
Das Tor
I have a pair in the Tianxia that I'd love to RP with Sliabh!

Wēn​róu is a Historian in the South [has been in the pride since early 2012 p much], and loveloveLOVES her job. She takes to 'scratching' things onto preserved hides with a concoction she calls 'ink', to keep the history of the world around her safe for future generations. She's a very cheerful, sociable thing, and mated to Shǒuhùsēnlín, who is a Guard for the South. He's rather amiable as well, if protective, and finds his mate's profession interesting if confusing. Since they've been there almost 3 years, back-dated RP is possible! [The two aren't RPed separately often, because it's easier for me to get RP and the two are STILL in that 'newlywed' phase. Despite it being some years since they became each other's mate.]

Awww they sound adorable! I'd love to have him meet them!!! Can we back-date it?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:17 am
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:58 pm
Tanakako

So I can offer rp for:
Sikukuu- Darnell, Yathy, Swaygha, or Yaroslava
Kizingo'zaa- Madoka
Iknimaya- Pallas, Tstew Seze, or Opin'iheyu(when he gets approved)

I might be slow though, due to work and muses.

magnadearel

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces