Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
The Chosen Goddess (SD x Fallen x Viper) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:04 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Viper9000

Josh blinked watching both his girlfriend and her cousin gawking and talking to each other. Strange, they weren't into jewelry were they? With a sigh he walked over and place a hand on each of the girls shoulders.

"Hey you want to go in and take a closer look? Then we can get something to eat." he asked now getting a good look at the necklace. Josh felt a little leery about it.

Something about this necklace didn't seem right. Still maybe after they both got to touch it or whatever maybe they would be satisfied?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:12 am
Stardust Drifter

Viper9000

Feeling the gentle hand of her lover on her shoulder Flannery looked to him and nodded. "Not really my style of jewellery but its worth a look. Even Ayra seems a little intrigued at it." Flannery said as she took her place in line to get a glimpse of the amulet.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:08 pm
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

"Looks almost like a museum piece." Ayra states, still eyeballing the mysterious necklace while getting in line behind Flannery and Josh. "Maybe its an Indiana Jones kind of thing and somebody just uncovered it from an ancient tomb."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:17 pm
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

"That could be. It looks like it should belong in a museum." he commented behind Ayra. When it came their turn to enter the shop and look at the necklace something strange seemed to happen.

The people outside were gone? Well the shop was kind of big so maybe they had all wandered off? The necklace called to them both, they could feel it's tug. Josh was getting creepy vibes like they shouldn't be there. Just as he was about to suggest they leave a beautiful woman came out from a curtain of beads.

(if either of you want to be the woman go right ahead. Basically Fallen's character is the chosen goddess, as well as Viper's is the chosen demoness. All your characters have to really do is touch the gems to have the demon and the goddess awaken. Both your characters will be reincarnations of them. :3 and nothing will happen until later that evening. ^^ Basically my character will become the love interest trapped between the two. The woman is a Seer in disguise. )  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:58 am
The woman in beads looked to the blonde haired Flannery and gave a wide smile.

"Why hello there Dearie! Come to take a look at the pendant?" The woman asked her as she pulled it from its case and places it gently into her hands. Turning it in her hand Flannery saw some inscriptions she couldn't read but could tell that it was ancient.

"Thank you mam, but I don't think on my meagre salary I could afford such a jewel."

Giving a chuckle to herself the woman looked to Josh and Arya "Don't you two think she'd look pretty with this it is a nice contrast with her golden hair, no?"

Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:38 pm
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

"Whats it say?" Ayra asks, popping up over Flannery's shoulder like a toddler in a cartoon might do.

"And while it would match your hair nicely, I'm pretty sure even with the three of our money pooled we wouldn't be able to afford this thing."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:20 pm
Viper 9000

Stardust Drifter

"No? Oh well It will be here. " The woman said as she gently took the pendant from Flannery's hands and placed it back in its case. She'd have to find someone to buy it eventually or else she'd have to give it away...

"Well then, what now you two? I'm not really hungry maybe you'd like to hit the arcade?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:09 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

"I'd be down for checking out the arcade, I hear they got some really awesome games nowadays." Ayra comments, following the old woman over to the display case where she continued to stare at the pendent trying to make heads or tails of the strange inscriptions.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:38 am
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

He for one didn't trust it but as all three women were gawking over it, it was like time had stopped. The old woman turned to look at him giving him a sly smile as large shadows rose above his girlfriend and her cousin. The Old woman herself had a youthful twinkle in her eyes, as if she wasn't old to begin with!

Josh was suddenly snapped back into reality with Flan and Ay unaware of anything. The mentioning of buying the necklace filled his ears. Which was crazy because they obviously didn't have enough. Though it did compliment her hair. "You would look so beautiful in that Flan." he flirted using the cute little nickname he liked to call her. "Though Ay is right, I doubt we could afford that."

Check your pockets... a voice seemed to whisper to Josh only.

His pockets? That was crazy but whatever. Putting his hands in his pockets he found a wad of cash inside of them. Sure he had money but nothing like this. Josh stared at it like it wasn't even real. The old woman took it from him and smiled.

"My my you have enough! It's yours." she exclaimed opening the case and handing it to him first. As he touched the necklace a pulse of energy seemed to flow into him.

.....the trigger has awoken....now bring forth the maidens....
the voice whispered.

Josh shook his head and walked over to Flannery. "Uhh...I don't know how this happened but uhh...here." he spoke gently placed the necklace around her neck. Pulling her close he kissed her lips and smiled. "I love you...sure we can go hit the arcade." he said pulling away and locked their hands together.

He reached out and grabbed a hold of Ayra's hand as well to pull her along. Unknown that both girls felt a spark in their soul. A sudden desire to touch and be around him more than usual, a sudden longing. Josh was unaware but what being the "Trigger" was or meant though as they left the jewelry shop the old woman smiled.

The shop seeming to fade, in stopped time a beautiful woman stood in her place. "My job is done...now it falls to the hands of the Trigger....he will have to deal with the Light and Chaos." she smirked before fading as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:34 am
She had been talking with her cousin about the latest game while Josh was looking so she didn't notice anything happening until her boyfriend had withdrawn a stack of cash from his pocket. Not knowing where he had gotten the bills, she were about to speak when he fasioned the pendant around her and silenced her with a gentle kiss.

The kiss was a little different than Flannery had ever had before from him, something in her made her heart pump just a little faster. Being lead by Josh and pulling Ayra by the hand they made their way to the arcade which dominated the basement of the mall.

"Josh, what brought this up." Flannery asked her lover as she fingered the very expensive pendant. "You know that this would be more than both of our paychecks combined." she protested.

Stardust Drifter

Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:36 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Taking Josh's hand, Ayra followed him and Flannery out of the strange store and towards the arcade. "So when did you hit the lottery?" Ayra asked, eyeballing the pocket that had produced the fat wad of cash for Josh."And are you sure we should be walking about the mall wearing such an expensive piece of jewelry? Its sure to draw peoples eyes...."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:29 pm
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

Josh shook his head in disbelief. "To be honest I'm not sure myself. You two won't believe me...but a voice told me to reach into my pocket." he blushed. Even that sounded silly. Letting go of their hands he turned to face his love and her cousin.

"I can't really believe it either. Though I swear to you Flan, I didn't use any of the money we pulled together. In fact.." he pulled out his wallet showing her he still had the amount. "It's still here. This is so odd..."

Looking at her the necklace seemed to add a brilliance to her. He blushed staring at the somewhat aura it gave her. Though he frowned a moment as he noticed something strange. Flan's lovely thin belly had a little pudge to it. Like she had gained a little weight in her middle. Josh stared at it for a second before walking over and touching her tummy.

"Flan...you're chubby?" he gaffawed feeling her jelly belly a little. "Have you been sneaking snacks? I could have sworn you were thin last time I checked? N-Not that it's a problem or anything. You still look just as cute. I-I uhh......!" Taking her hand he placed it upon her belly as well.

They both could feel a slight pressure like it was slowly expanding. Josh stared at her with concern, unaware that her cousin was starting to show odd signs too. First of all her chest and bottom seemed a little bigger. Both girls would probably feel their clothes tighten a little.

The necklace glimmered in the light of the mall, all three of them unaware that the two women were awakening, their true forms adjusting to fit their real bodies. Glancing over he noticed Ayra's belly having a small pooch too.

"We should get going." he said flatly. "First of all though, let me take this necklace off!" Grabbing the jewelry he removed it from Flannery and immediately they stopped. Though both of them looked as if they had gained a bit of weight. It was hardly noticeable but something definitely strange was going on.

Josh stuffed the necklace in his pocket and thought about throwing it away. Yet inside both Flannery and Ayra their true selves had finally regained some conscious.

(OOC: pretty much the first stage. Though Flan and Ay can hear their true forms talking to them in their thoughts. :3 Yearning for both the necklace and the Trigger. I figure all hell breaks loose when they get home. xD)  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:13 pm
Standing with her arms crossed, Flannery looked to her boyfriend as he explained himself. Though she didn't doubt him she was a bit surprised that his wallet held all the cash he had withdrawn from his account from the other day. She almost assumed that her lover was halucinating but though the fact something was seemingly calling her in the back of her head made her shake it off. His comment about her gaining weight made her blush and frown. She kept her self fairly active, despite enjoying her video games Flannery spent a good time excercising, though with a quick feel from Josh placing her hand on what was once a flat stomach had a light layer of fat on her.

Crap what the heck is going on she thought to herself as she could see her cousin experencing the same effect. Ayra was buster than she, but even she could tell that something weird was going odd with them. She then felt Josh remove the necklace from her which while she didn't protest something did want to make her take it gently from him but she held off.

As they made their way back out of the mall to the car, Flannery stopped for a moment as she could hear a gentle voice of a woman, a quick look around the store she shook her head as she took off following her boyfriend and cousin her blonde hair bobbing as she scampered as fast as she could. The extra excercise would be good for her, or so she thought.

( I'm going for when Flannery is fully transformed she would look like herself like in the profile picture, just imagine her sorta like this

User Image

Stardust Drifter

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:41 am
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

"Not in there, it might fall out or you might lose it." Ayra said, swiftly fishing the necklace from Josh's pocket. Ayra briefly stared into the gem and couldn't help the feeling that something was looking back out but quickly as she'd taken it, she stuffed it into her purse and zipped it up. "There. Not going anywhere now."

Ever the couch potato Ayra was always a little soft around the edges but the pudge on Flannery was a surprise. "Must have been something bad from the food court." Ayra commented, lightly prodding her own belly.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:10 am
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

Josh was about to protest when Ayra snatched the necklace from his pocket. He felt she shouldn't be touching it either, was it just him or did her skin seem a little darker? Maybe she had gotten a tan.

As they made their way to the car she commented on the possibility of just being bloated from the food court. Which would have been good, except they hadn't eaten yet. Oh well best not correct her. Ayra was always a little soft, but to Josh her belly seemed a little softer, almost slightly rounded maybe.

Though it was impossible to tell unless you looked at it from the side. Shaking off the odd feelings he got Josh got them all into the car and drove back to Ayra's place.

Josh was staying with them. Flannery and Ayra lived together for the time being. Or well he was told through Skype and other means. Flan always kept him up to date about her life. Josh was given one of the guest rooms, to which he spent cuddling Flannery when she was in a cuddly mood. Though sleeping with her was something he wasn't planning on.

Not until they were hitched, but the thought of marriage was far off. For now he enjoyed the small dating lifestyle they had. He felt bad leaving Ayra to her video games while he and Flan flirted, cuddled, and kissed. Hopefully she would find a boyfriend of her own one day.

"Ayra, give me the necklace please? I plan on locking it away. I've got a bad feeling about it..." he spoke after they all entered. An odd vibe seemed to run down his spine, did both girls seem fatter now? Flan and Ayra had put on a little more weight during their drive home, yet...their tummies seemed slightly round?

Like they both had stuffed themselves in the mall. He gave them both looks of concern, but couldn't help but notice how wide Flan's hips had gotten. He blushed trying not to enjoy the changes, even though she was kind of smoking hot now. Maybe this was a good thing?  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff