Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Meet My Boil (Roch & Meixiang) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:25 am
"I suppose soooooo." She made an o shape with her lips. "But not everyone can be spar crazy like you, Roch. Though if they had something worth fighting for they could probably be coaxed into it if they are on a bit of the timid side."

The ghoul glanced at the clock on her desk. "Perhaps you should take a gig as a bouncer sometime if you really miss it." It was a logical course of action, at least it seemed that way to her. If you wanted to do something you put yourself in the position to do it. "Just make sure you don't get that pretty face messed up, might hurt your music career. Though I hear some ghouls likes scars so maybe it'll elevate it." Chuckling to herself, she stretched out her legs with a little groan before popping up off her bed to head towards the door.

"Alright, I'll see you both soon." She shot a smile to Roch then to Cisco. "Be good for your daddy little spookie."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:30 am
"Ahoo," Cisco said, grinning at her.

"Even if they ain't spar crazy, it wouldn't be a bad idea t'make sure they spar more," Roch said as he headed for the door. "I know y'said it's not been so bad with the hunters, but they're how I lost a lot of things," he said quietly, pausing there with the boil in his arms. He didn't seem to even notice the weight. "That dog I gave you, they belonged to a boil that was killed by hunters when it seemed peaceful. I inherited them. They're practically all I got of my uncle."

He shrugged and stepped out. "Call me when you're up for that class," he added as he started to walk away.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 am
"Perhaps they need someone to show them the necessity." Her lips pulled tight into a small line but she managed a smile once more while waving them off.

-------
(Time skip hay~)

A few days later Meixiang had made the call. She had spent a few of the days putting together a plan on how she was going to teach Cisco a little bit of dance. Of course, she had to cut back quite a bit as the ghoul had been a little over zealous in her plotting.

Baby steps, baby steps.

Armed with a small duffel bag she had made her way off campus and into town. Using her Eyephone to get a general idea of where the address Roch had given was. Having gotten lost for a second, a helpful skeleton pointed her in a general direction. It was a part of town she hadn't quite been too yet. After knocking on one or two incorrect doors she hoped this third door was the correct one as she gave a light knock and waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:23 pm
It was a garage with a picture of Jack the Pumpkin King spray painted (quite well, actually) over the entire side. Instead of the door she knocked on opening, a garage door came up, rattling loudly. A tall, older version of Roch stood there, taking off some greasy looking gloves. "What can I d'ya for?" he asked around a cighoulette.

Austin had totally embraced the mechanic life.

"Oye, Pop! Don't terrorize Cisco's dance teacher!" Roch yelled from inside.

"Dance teacher?" Austin asked. "He's barely walking!" he called back to Roch.

"So? I already got at least one drummer lined up as his mentor, an' y'ain't complained about that!" Roch said, coming into view. "Hey, Mei, just let us get some of the bikes out of the way."

"Gettin' a mentor is different. That actually makes sense with a Scythe boil," Austin said, only to shake his head. "Come on in," he said to Mei.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:34 pm
Roch was tall. Well, pretty much the majority of Halloween town was taller than she was. But this guy seemed taller. She had to crane her neck just a little bit to look up at him, shuffling back just a step.

Scratching her cheek lightly at their conversation she laughed lightly to herself. "Ah well, dancing is helpful in a lot of other ways too. Agility is a good thing to have." It wasn't like she was going to teach the scareling ball room dancing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:47 pm
"Oye! Alpha, Cisco's teacher is here, y'can put him down now," Roch called over his shoulder.

"He still hasn't learned to howl properly," a growly voice came from the back of the garage. "C'mon, kid, it's easy. Just go AWOOOO!" The howl actually WAS a wolf howl. A werewolf howl.

"AWOOO!" Cisco yelled.

"Close enough," the werewolf said. A second later Cisco came toddling out--only to grin hugely at Mei and hold up his arms.

"She's not here t'pick y'up, you goober," Roch drawled.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:08 pm
Teacher. Ahhh, being called that made Meixiang beam from ear to ear. She was finally, partially, living her dream.

She couldn't help but chuckle a little at the little howl, bending down to pick Cisco up in her arms as he came toddling out. "Awww, he's not a goober. Perhaps a bit sticky in spots but most certainly not a goober."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:19 pm
"He's a goober," Roch and Austin said at the exact same time. "He spent this morning getting as sticky as he could by playing with this slimy thing that snuck in. It got ran off by Treble and Staccato--who promptly drooled all over the kid," Austin listed. "He just got out of the bath not too long ago. And then Alpha stopped by, expecting poker night--"

"Only to find a wet, naked goober boil laughing his head off as he ran into him," Roch finished, snorting. "Thankfully, Alpha knows how t'put pants on a kid, cuz he'd probably still be givin' you a show if it was up t'him."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:24 pm
The ghoul merely shook her head at their simultaneous response. "Like father like son I suppose." That statement could have meant a lot of things. She bounced Cisco on her hip a couple of times with a laugh.

"You ready for your first lesson, spooky?" Her duffle bag rocked against her side slightly as she adjusted the scareling in her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:28 pm
"She's right, y'do like t'run around naked," Austin said to his son, deliberately misunderstanding her.

"Dude, Pop, not cool," Roch muttered, giving his dad a dirty look before snorting. "Besides, I can't do that here, y'left me in the jackin' garage at night. It gets cold."

"Agooya!" Cisco told Mei, completely ignoring the adults in his life. As far as he was concerned, they were always like this. "Alla meemba tooku!"

"Well you're an adult, you can fix up the topmost floor your own jackin' self," Austin said under his breath.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:56 pm
Quirking an eyebrow Mei shook her head. "Information I totally didn't need to know." She moved to enter the garage, standing out here in the middle of the street would get them no where fast. And the way Roch and Austin's conversation was going they might draw a few strange looks.

That and she might learn other information she just didn't need to know.

Ahhhh, Cisco was a cutie patootie that was for sure. "We'll start with small things today. You won't be dancing the cha cha at the end but you'll have some basics to get you started."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:07 pm
"Aya!" Cisco agreed--having no idea what he was agreeing to. But hey, why not!

"Get those bikes out of the way, boils," Austin said as they joined a group of dangerous looking fellows working on various bikes. "We're going to take a little break and watch our boil here learn to dance!"

"Roch? Dance? It's too late for that one!" someone hooted.

"It's Cisco that's learning," Roch said with a snort. He couldn't exactly dispute that comment.

The bikes were moved quickly, leaving an empty slab of concrete for them to try dancing. "Will this work?" Roch asked Mei.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:32 pm
Moving about the now open area, Mei gave it a quick look over. "It'll work just fine. Good thing I brought some mats though." She didn't want Cisco stumbling about and hurting himself on the concrete.

She settle the little boil onto the ground before tossing her bag onto the ground. The ghoul began to rummage through it, pulling out a few foam mats that interlocked together like big puzzle pieces. "Don't want you hurting your noggin."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:38 pm
Yayoi

Roch helped where he could, and Cisco got in the way where he could. It was pretty much par for the course where he was concerned. But he looked more excited when the mats were down and the class was about to start!

Of course he had no idea what they were there for, but hey, it was new and interesting!

"Looks like he's ready to go!" Roch said.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:03 pm
Mei clapped her hands. "Good! Lets get moving!" Lucky for her, Mei's normal practice outfit fit well beneath her regular outfit. Lickity split she could change from seemingly normal outfit to a purple leotard with black soft shoes and a whispy black piece of cloth to wrap around her waste for a bit of added flair.

Moving to the matts, she waved Cisco over. Kneeling down just a bit to get down to his level. "You ready to go on a walk through the forest?"

Ice Queen

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces