Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Ghouls Night? (Hollandaise & Merry) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:07 am
Merry kept up that reassuring smile as fingers loosened around her wrist. Right up to the point where Holly leaned in and gave her a chaste little brush of lips in return. It made her chirp, soft and pleased, as that breathless giggle rose up between them. "I do not hate you now." It came with a bump of cheek to cheek before she sat back.

A string of difficult questions followed, and Merry's smile slipped just a bit as she drew the tip of her tail up with a flick, fingers smoothing through the feathers that tipped it. "Well, those are tricky." Pale, scale kissed features went thoughtful, lips twisting. "You should kiss people you like, but it's not that simple. You don't want to kiss someone that's already involved with someone, not unless you know it's alright." Her head tilted, this was hard to explain. "But even if you stick to people you like, that like you back, not everyone is comfortable with that sort of affection."

Humming, the ghoul brought a hand up to the back of her neck, scratching absently. "There are different kinds of kisses. There are friendly ones, and their are comforting ones, and romantic, lust fueled. The one I gave you was a friendly one."

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:47 am
Sometimes during Merry's words, Hollandaise began to slowly, slowly relax. Merry did not seem to hate her. Then.... why did those other creeple? Her lips suddenly set in a mullish line.

"Perhaps I should just kiss everyone and sort it out from there." She huffed. The creeple who hated her from that could just hate her and she would deal. But Hollandaise knew that 'dealing' with it would mean being sad a lot. She wished it didn't matter to her what others thought. But if it didn't, then she would also have no desire to kiss anyone at all anyway! Her curiosity would be the death of her.

"I want to make a kissing list," she blurted out abruptly.

beejoux

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:44 am
Oh no, that could end very badly. Merry reached for Holly's hands, cupping both in her own much paler ones. "I don't think you should do that. Not everyone is open to affection, and that can be seen as a very large invasion of personal space and boundaries." It was funny, actually, coming from Merry, but the ghoul did not push where her attention was unwanted.

"Why don't you simply ask if you may kiss someone? Then you are less likely to anger them." It would have been better to advise Holly to simply play it by ear, wait until a moment feels right, but she didn't seem able to gauge that just yet.

the semblance of unity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces