Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Full House (Zar & Hollandaise) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:54 pm

Zar was distracted from the bags, holding the one with his name on it distantly as he watched the ghoul. It was fine on twitter, he could make fun of her and that was it, he didn't need to deal with sights like this, he didn't need to deal with his own instincts being a complete nightmare.

When she asked him to open his mouth he gave her a long, very long suffering stare. It was the absolute worst. The worst. He had to act like it was completely innocent and not a problem, just a gesture that was all, he wasn't' trying not to eat her or anything, not at all.

"Okay." he said grimly. "Though I have not the foggiest idea why."

Opening his mouth, he lowered his jaw, unhinging it properly and revealing the rows of razor sharp teeth that ran almost all the way back to his ears. The inside of his mouth, like the rest of his insides were jet black, from his tongue to his gums, with only the roof of his mouth towards the back having a pigmentless grey splash marking similar in shape to the black markings on his skin. In other words, his insides were the inverse to his outsides.

He curled his tongue - which had the same mobility as his tail - impatiently, his body language most definitely stating he would not tolerate this long.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:28 pm
She looked at him as if he had sprouted three heads. "Comparison, of course." Really, was the demon this dense? A real jaw was very, very different from a statue's. It was almost frightening and certainly fascinating. Her pupils dilated briefly as he complied with her request, her mouth opening in silent awe. There was something about a predator's teeth - Hollandaise did not understand the appeal, but she felt it, reverberating deep in her wooden bones. Something about that shining, sharp enamel said to her 'lean closer, closer, touch, feel'. The cold air was entirely forgotten as she swayed forward and laid one hand on his chest.

Lightly, she reached her other hand out: the same one that had touched stone teeth. His breath was hot and moist and that had been missing from the statues, too. Stone dragons held no saliva and no tongues that coiled restlessly. He was dark inside, too, and it just made his fangs stand out in stark contrast. Hollandaise ran a finger down one tooth, oblivious to how weird it must feel for Zar. Last time, she had wanted, she had almost pressed one finger into his tongue - not far enough to make him gag, but just to feel the plush softness.But she had stopped before, too giddy on lotus to realize her own wants. But, this time... mesmerized, she did so. The thumb she'd pricked was pressed briefly to his tongue and she laughed a little, breathlessly, cheeks pinking.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Zar froze up as Holly examined his teeth, self conscious to and extreme level about any of his more predatory aspects and in particular his dietary requirements. He didn't understand the ghoul's curiosity but it tapped into some primal instinct in him, some hungry, vicious instinct that it took all of his energy to keep in check.

It didn't help either that his tongue was sensitive and one of his main sensory organs, the contact was overwhelming and the taste of the blood blossomed in a rich combination of taste and scent that made him want to shift, tensing up even more as he fought it, his tail coiling about his hooves over and over in an outward expression of his anxiety.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:59 pm
To say Hollandaise was oblivious would be an understatement. Or perhaps an overstatement - she was hyper aware, but only of his teeth, of the way his tongue felt like wet velvet under her thumb. She dragged it a bit along the length of it, shuffling even closer, expression slightly dazed. It felt different from hers, somehow. But then her shin hit the gift bag and she blinked, everything snapping back into focus. She stood there, frozen for just one moment, before she jerked away to a safer distance. Her face felt like it was on fire.

"Ah... that was... informative, thank you. I- You should open your gift, yes." She glanced up at him through her lashes. Had she really touched his tongue? What had she been thinking? Although, Hollandaise did not regret it. Without thinking about it, she opened her mouth and dragged her thumb over her own tongue. Hmm, yes - very, very different.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:09 am

Zar felt his patience eroding swiftly and surely and knew there wasn't much time he could keep control of his instincts with what amounted to prey touching his tongue and as a consequence, completely filling his sinuses and senses. His tongue fought the desire to seize her wrist, because he knew that would be the start of the complete loss of what tenuous self control that remained.

When she moved away he re-folded his jaw as rapidly as he could and licked his lips, pupils down to slits as he tried to calm his thudding hearts.

"Yesss. Yess. Gift." he exhaled and there was something different about his voice, some subtle resonant sound tangled up in it, heavy with something. He turned his attention to the gift and unwrapped it with a combination of tail and talons only to freeze once again when he saw what he was holding.

A rein and a muzzle.

There was no question of it, this ghoul was sent to try him.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:37 am
She listened to his speech and watched the way he moved and thought that maybe, just maybe, there was far more beast that mild-mannered demon. "Are you qui-" Her words halted, eyes narrowed. Then Hollandaise pinched the inside of her wirst and laughed at herself - she was being far too silly. Zar was arrogance and she did not like him. He froze after unwrapping her gift and she stilled too. Was it too offensive? The muzzle she'd held onto since first arriving, since their first fight. "I figured that was only gathering dust in my room. I've had it for some time - for you. One day I will win against you, of course. The reins... are more recent." More recent as in she had gone to the store just bare weeks ago to buy them. Nahm and Merry had not questioned her overmuch. Hollandaise shivered, finally feeling cold again.

"I suppose-" She crossed her arms underneath her chest, fingers fidgeting at her sides. "-that it may not be the most useful gift. Unless Barth wishes to muzzle you. I know I do." The last was said in a mutter and she leaned forward, towards him, to trace a yellow flower that was embroided on the leather of the reins. The flowers were repeated here and there - not enough to be tacky, but enough that it was decidedly more Hollandaise's style than Zar's. "I still maintain that, of all creeple, you are certainly ride-able. You should try it on. I want to see." She held no hope that he actually would, spoilsport that he was, although it was a sight she would greatly like to see.

baneful

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Zar eyed the gift with that same intense expression, trying to think of anything other than its applications, trying to distance himself from what they were actually for and to look instead at the yellow flower stitched onto them. "They are very pretty." he said, that strange undertone to his words slowly ebbing away even as he spoke, regaining control of himself fraction by fraction.

"You can't muzzle me though." he said, and there was a cheeky smirk. "I mean you can give me it but that does not mean that I will wear it or be quiet. Likewise the reins, just because I am potentially ride-able does not, in fact mean that you ever will."

He crossed his arms, still holding the gifts in question. "Give me one good reason why I should try it on."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:16 am
Hollandaise swallowed the sharp retort that rose in her throat. Instead. she looked at him pointedly. Why was he so trying? "Because if you do not put them on, I will." She held out both hands, waiting.

Baneful

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:43 am

Zar gave Holly a tormented stare at this and had absolutely no idea which fate was worse, to be trussed up like a common horse or to be forced to look over Holly dressed that way and know he could do nothing at all but look.

His tail all but tied itself in frustrated looped knots.

"Can I choose neither?" he asked, mortified.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:43 pm
Hollandaise shot him a horrified look. "Of course you must choose. It is a gift. That I bought. And you will not even satisfy me in this small thing?" That horrified look changed to something vaguely pleading. Then she hmphed loudly.

"It is your choice. But one of them will happen." She ran thin fingers down the reins and turned it around in her hands. Hollandaise would certainly wear it if he did not, especially since Zar looked so put out by it all. Ah, she thought, that is how the reins are placed on the head. She was confident she could wear them properly.

baneful

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Zar looked grim, aware he was staring down an abyss of disaster. He did not trust himself even a little with Holly in a pair of reigns so decided that in this particular instance he was going to have to subject himself to it.

"For a moment and no longer." he frowned irritably, looking away.

"Do you need me to shift? Or will it do like this?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:38 pm
A brilliant grin flashed across her face, white teeth gleaming before she calmed it into a placid smile. It felt like winning. "Shifted, of course. I must be able to see the full visual appeal - your ride-ability is much more in your natural form, Zar." Her toes curled in excitement against the ground. Hollandaise held up the bundle of leather straps to Zar, eyes brightly intent.

"Will you need my assistance in putting them on?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:48 pm

He sighed heavily. "Yes. I do not have thumbs or anything of that ilk in my natural shape. I may require some degree of aid."

And with that he self conciously shifted his form, glad that they were in the garden with its sprawling plants blocking them from prying eyes and bystanders. He hissed, a slow exhalation as he flicked his tongue and eyed her, slitted pupils focused on the reins. He did not want to put them on, in fact all he wanted was to reach forward his neck and swallow her whole.

He held still instead, lowering his horned head and daring her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:18 am
Oh, how fantastic! He had aquiesced so easily, so willingly! Hollandaise could have trilled with pleasure, if she had been the sort to trill. Instead she made a sort of pleased, creaky sound as he shifted. It was always astonishing how large he was, and she felt a flicker of both fascination and jealously shot through her. Even in her natural form (and she had not shifted since coming to the school), she was small, insignificant. She stepped closer to him.

"Perfect." Carefully, as though she had practicied this before (and maybe she had, in her room, with nothing better to do), she attached the reins to the bridle and looped the lot of it carefully around his head, leaning into him to tighten the straps behind his horns. "Open your mouth, Zar." Her voices tried to be brisk, but it came out on a creaky whisper as she delicately fit the bit in his mouth. She could not help it, her fingers danced along one canine briefly before she snatched her hand back.

And then, Hollandaise promptly walked around to Zar's side and tried to hoist herself up. Rideability should be tested, after all.

baneful

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:26 pm

Zar tolerated the bridle only because there was no other reasonable choices open to him. He could not follow his instincts, because down that road ruin lay, so all that remained was to deal with what was happening to him, his slitted white eyes staring off somewhere in the middle distance. He opened his mouth for the bit, but arched his tongue against it as she let go, curling it back around the cold steel to position it comfortably between two long and lethal teeth.

"Issss isss 'ardly 'ignified" he hissed as best he could.

His back was all tensed muscle but his fur was thick and comfortable to sit on. His tail curled dangerously behind her, but did not strike.

The Semblance of Unity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces