Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Playing with Fire (False & Hollandaise) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:14 am
"I like short ghouls. So I think your lovely enough as is." Still tangled in her lap his fingers roamed through her hair as she mumbled softly about being the shortest of all, "I don't know any other Warder, so as far as I know, you're the tallest one." He made note of the biting and would get back to that little quote in a minute.

Instead he let her lean closer to the flame in his hand, twisting and spiraling the ember giving off a low heat, False himself seemed cooler when the flame was in his hand. "Oh I'm well aware what could happen if I dissipate too much. I plan to avoid that very much." Slowly he closed his fist around the ember the flames giving off a tiny puff of smoke as it vanished and his body grew warm to touch again.

"I'm a tame rabbit?" He looked over at her again leaning closer as she stroked at his scalp purring softly almost. "Heavy bunny? Well my dearest Wader, how about you try biting that bunny hmmm? See if you can rule over him?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:31 am
Hollandaise muttered something about growing taller and how short was not beautiful. Her tone was sulky and mullish, but she let the matter drop. It was hard to believe she was lovely when she was everything a Warder was not. A Warder's beauty came from tallness, from green-ness, from the sort of steadfast beauty of a tree. But she focused only on the light in his hands and the feel of his hair through her fingers, and was content, for a moment. The the light was extinguished and she felt him, oddly grow warmer. The fingers of one hand disentangled from False's hair to trail briefly down one shoulder. The corners of her mouth turned down.

"You are ...warmer now? Does it draw too much from you? Please be careful, little rabbit." The last word was said faintly mockingly. False did not look like a rabbit, nor did he act like one. There was something dangerously magnetic about him. Hollandaise did not really understand it. She felt out of her depth, just a bit. For a moment, she looked startled, all wided-eyed and innocent, prey and never predator. But he had asked. And she could not resist a challenge. It was a bad aspect of her character - the stubborness, the never wishing to lose.

"You asked," she muttered, leaning forward. Her teeth scraped across his shoulder, a light, teasing pass more than a bite. No, that wasn't right. Hollandaise huffed. She bit him, teeth pressing into his skin. It wasn't hard enough to bruise, to break his skin, just enough to say 'I am here'. Her tongue pressed into the bite, the small mark from her teeth a thing that would fade quickly. She had taken longer than intended, but eventually she pulled back, blinking. Weird.

"Was t-that good enough?"

Miliardo Kasen

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:58 pm
Twisted and twined together False noted her mutters of objection, tugging himself closer wrapping her in a closer hug to counter the complaints tsking softly with each complaint she gave.

"Aye I'm warmer, and it draws everything from me, it's a part of my core, a very important part, the very thing that makes me, me, along with my fire." Sitting with her warm again he shrugged. "Any Pyromancer can do that, it's not a big deal really." Turning to face her, he waited to see what she would do next, calling him Rabbit all the time it was only fitting to see if she could play the part of the wolf.

At first it was gentle a scraping against the flesh, he tasted faintly of spices almost like the ones he grew around the room. Maybe he mixed his own wash? The next bite was longer, harder, her tongue flickering over the spot were she bit down.

Leaning into her own throat False gave a soft n** back purring in delight, "Lovely..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:14 pm
Because False didn't move suddenly, she found it wasn't so bad to have him pressed against her leaves. Hollandaise was still nervous of course - the barely restrained urge to snap at him simmered through her. But he was warm, and he was nice and for now she was comfortable to remain. Hollandaise let out a satisfied hum as she awaited his response. Oh. She jerked a little, shivered as his teeth nipped at her. They were not a predator's teeth, no, but they were more than perfectly adequate. If felt different, just a bit, than with Zar, but Hollandaise had been under the strange influence of the lotus drug and more uninhibited than she'd ever been. She felt warm, almost too warm.

Despite everything, she still wondered if his compliments were real. False wasn't an incubus, he had no reason to say things he did not mean. But it was a fact that she was not lovely or anything very much at all. Maybe he was trying to butter her up? She shifted, unused to having someone sit on her. One thin-fingered hand trailed down his arm. "I do not understand," she said, and her voice was breathy and sounded like wind through branches. Perhaps she needed more points of comparison. Hollandaise could still taste him when she bit her lip.

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:24 am
Every movement was slow and soft, he didn't want to startle the ghoul again so every action was followed with a slow pause. There was no drug in the air, no trick, just the warmth of his flesh pressed against her as he held close to her, the soft sharp brush of teeth on flesh and careful attention to the leaves so as not to ruffle them too much.

An eyebrow raised ever so slightly as a hand cupped her cheek, "What's there to understand? I think you look lovely. That is my opinion and Jack whatever some other creeple say." moving his head closer he tipped her chin into a kiss, wrapping his lips gently over hers. And yes, even his lips where warm to the touch when he kissed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:09 am
As far as kisses went, it was neither angry nor infatuated, and so Hollandaise did not know what to make of it. She sighed into his mouth and allowed herself just a moment to lean into him. It seemed the natural thing to do, to lean into him, to open her mouth, to scrap her teeth along his bottom lip. Her eyes fluttered closed. "Oh," she said softly, eyes unfocused. She leaned back in, pressing her lips to his, sucking the bottom one into her mouth. (She'd read about that, and remembered.) The fingers of one hand reached around t tangle in his hair and she hummed against his mouth. Hollandaise pulled back again. "Oh... oh, no." She tensed, reality crashing back down around her. Why, oh why, had he kissed her? Why had she kissed him? Her fingers moved, dug into his shoulders.

Hollandaise avoided looking at his face, afraid. Afraid that now, he would hate her or they wouldn't be friends anymore (because she rather thought they were), and the last times she'd been kissed or had kissed back nothing good had happened. Granted that had only been twice, but one ended in a sort of distant, aquaintanceship instead of friendship and the other... She swallowed painfully, face and eyes burning. Her hands moved over him, shoving him off of her. He was heavy, but she had a strength given to her by the certainty of failure - and Hollandaise didn't want to see hate in his eyes. With a final shove, she was up, running, legs full of pins and needles.

Miliardo Kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out