Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Trick-or-Tree-ting (Xavier/Helmut) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:43 pm
Helmut's sudden weight made him squeal, Xavier losing his balance and toppling forward. He almost dropped the box entirely, but managed to grapple onto it at the last second, a look of embarrassed panic on his face.

"NOTHING IT WAS NOTHING," he hollered hastily, attempting to sidestep her.

enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:58 pm
"WAS NOT!" Helmut hollared back, letting go of the box simply because she was forced to. Instead she changed tactics, and hopped to his side to grab a hold of his coat, tugging on it excitedly. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?" She demanded, pleaded, and even went as far as to head-butt him with her cheek to stare mournfully up at him.

If he tried to walk though, she'd at least keep step with him.

kuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:08 pm
"HELMUT STOP THAT I'M GOING TO - "

The rest of the sentence was lost, because Xavier tilted forward and promptly fell flat on his face. He lay there for a long moment, debating whether he should get up or not, and finally decided it was better if he just stayed down.

"No." He said stubbornly.

enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:19 pm
"Oops." Helmut uttered once the dust settled after Xavier's little fall. As he went down she had let go, hopping a step back as to avoid being either caught up in the mess or for making it worse. Once it was over she skittered close, leaning down to pick up his arm as if that would help pick up the rest of him.

"Why not? I told you what I wanted!"

kuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:16 pm
There was a long pause and then finally Xavier turned his head to look at Helmut. His cheeks were slightly pink, mostly from embarrassment, but also because he felt rather silly for being so melodramatic all the time, especially about something like Giftmas.

"Erm..." he said hesitantly. "Okay, well...if I tell you will you promise not to laugh?"

enoh love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:02 pm
"I promise!" She gasped out, excited to finally win this. So much so that she dropped his hand suddenly and crossed her heart with both hands, one after the other, to prove she was doubly sure she wouldn't laugh.

kuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:28 pm
Xavier was silent for another few moments, and then he took a small breath.

"I would like to..." He struggled for words. "I would like to...spend Giftmas with...with you."

A pause.

"...if I can."

enoh love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:01 pm
She waited eagerly for his answer, wondering what he wanted in the world, and if it was something she could even provide. Candy, toys, clothing...that was all doable. But world peace? The ability to transform into a giant lizard to destroy a city? Not so much.

When he finally managed to say what he wanted though, all she could do was stare.

All he wanted for Giftmas was to...spend it...with her...?

Big black and blue eyes stared at him in surprise, gaping as she tried to sort out why. After all, it was such a simple thing - and honestly?

"...Well um." She started, bowing her head and fidgeting with her sleeves before twisting dark claws together. "I was, um, gonna...make you spend it with me...anyway..." Giggling a little to herself, she then looked at her feet, kicking lightly at the ground. "So um, yeah, I - we? - um, yes...but..." Taking a deep breath, she cried again:

"What else do you want?"

kuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:02 pm
"Seeeee?" Xavier said miserably. "I knew that it was a silly thing to want, but you're my best friend and I like hanging out with you, but I didn't know how to ask because I thought you were gonna be busy, and I know I'm right, you're totally going to be busy and - "

I was gonna make you spend it with me anyway.

He promptly shut up, his face reddening further. Xavier twisted so that he was looking away and that Helmut could not see his silly expression.

"...oh."

There was a pause while he felt stupid, and then,

"...maybe erm...some....some...new clothes, or erm...some...pens...or something..."

enoh love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:53 pm
"But I---" Xavier was prattling on as if he never heard her, and that was starting to make her panic. Her whole frame started to shake and she held out her hands, waving them in a vague attempt to stop him from saying anything more. It probably would have worked too, had she actually said something, instead of just vaguely gesturing.

Either way it either worked or he got it, and she sighed very loudly in total relief. So he was okay with spending the day with her, then? That was why he was talking about pens or something...right?

"O-ok! So um, hang outs and...presents? AND SPOOKIES!" She yelled, because it was easier to loudly change the subject than it was to dwell on things that made her head hurt. "THAT SOUNDS FUN but we need to decorate! COME ON UP UP UP LES'GO!" Yes, very very loud subject changes worked best.

They were so subtle, too.

kuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:01 pm
Xavier decided that maybe it was best if he just kept his mouth shut and didn't talk at all because apparently talking was getting him into a lot of trouble and he kept embarrassing himself by saying silly and ridiculous things. Which by extension was confusing Helmut. And himself.

Xavier winced a little at the volume. "Inside voice," he whispered loudly, and dragged himself slowly back up to his feet, secretly glad for the subject change. He'd done enough damage already, after all.

He reached for the box, brushing hair off of his shoulders.

"I'm going, I'm going..."

enoh love

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:46 am
"WOO!" Helmut shrieked anyway, desperate to take the focus off of the awkward that had just transpired. The small wendigo hopped until he was on his feet, and then quickly scurried after him to the demon dorms and, finally, her room.

She was clearly excited about this; there was even a cleared corner, with a little post-it note on the wall that read GIFMAS TRE with an arrow pointing down, as if she'd forget why she had that spot to begin with. Since Xavier had the box, Xavier's job was clearly putting it down, and so Helmut rushed to the kitchen, opening and slamming cabinets, drawers and the fridge in her haste to get everything needed to make amazing spookies.

Then, because it was easier than trying to discuss anything of importance (even though food was and forever would be the most important thing ever), and settled right into making the spookies, being very careful - though still very loud - about every tiny little thing.

Even pouring flour became a source of noise, as she clanged the measuring cup off of a large bowl.

kuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:37 pm
Xavier was very sadly the definition of awkward, so Helmut was stuck with that. But at the very least, they could move past this stage of awkwardness and move onto other things instead - like the prospect of decorating things and spookies, the latter of which made Xavier's stomach growl.

He set the box down near the corner of where the sticky note was, giving it a look that made him smile. Xavier crouched down beside it and peered in.

"What sort of - " Clang. " - things do we - " Bang. " - do with the Giftmas - " Thump. " - tree?"

enoh love

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:01 pm
"ONE SEC!" She cried, quickly preparing the rest of the spookie batter, and then slapping some onto the baking tray without any rhyme or reason. At least, when they were done, they'd be interesting shaped. A few more minutes of clanging and banging found the tray in her little kitchen's oven, and a twisted timer was set as a reminder.

It was then that she bounded towards him again, feeling much better about the whole thing from earlier. Namely because, well, it was in the past.

"We decorate it!" She insisted loudly, leaning into the box and grabbing a hold of half of a fake, folded branched tree. Luckily it was the bottom, and it was easy to put on its fake stand. "You get the top half!" She insisted, pointing at the other half of the dingy old tree.

kuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:21 pm
Xavier waited patiently for Helmut to finish her preparations, twiddling his claws absentmindedly. When she finally reappeared, he gave her a pleased look, a smile tugging his lips upwards.

"Okay," he said, peering curiously at the tree. "Do I just...stick things on it..?"

enoh love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces