Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:50 pm
Amaranth winced fearing that she would have to wait out the night with her damaged wing, but when placed in those terms she could not think of any better solution at the time. She would have to wait out the injury at least until morning's light. "Thank you," she said quietly. "I truly appreciate it, everything that you've done for me." She offered a strained smile to the wind mare, "Not everyone would be so kind to a stranger on a stormy night."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:59 pm
Vyrikyr started to shrug but then thought the better of it, "It's nothing. Well, I mean it's not nothing. But, come on, anyone with a decent heart would have done it. I'm happy I could help you two out. Don't worry, we'll make it to the morning's light and take care of everything. You'll be just fine then." She cringed as another bolt of lightning flashed over head. "I remember storms like this from when I was a little foal. But it was different then, my parents, they lived in this nice cave and I was there with my brother and sister and even with the worst storms...well it never was that bad with my family all around. The rain actually almost sounded soothing in that cozy cave. It was nice." Another bolt made her cringe, "Of course the view is much nicer from a cave without leaks..."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:27 pm
"That sounds nice," the flutter said as she watched the storm with the wind mare. "I don't really have any memories like that of my family. I mean, most of my memories with my family aren't bad. But they weren't really the type that you curl up with in the middle of a storm." She honestly couldn't remember a whole lot of storms that she weathered with her family as they were growing up. She felt that the mare's eyes were on her, questioning and she tiredly realized that she had perhaps said too much. Groggily Amaranth cured up on the mare's back and closed her eyes, hoping she could somehow let sleep take her and help this night speed by, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything like that. My family is just....complicated."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:48 pm
Vyrikyr got the none too subtle hint that the mare wanted to drop the subject, but her curiosity was peeked. After all, she'd been brought up in a reasonably functional family, it was hard to imagine a family where children weren't comforted in the middle of a storm. Of course, that could be part of the reason why the poor little thing was out there in the middle of no where in a storm and hurt. She couldn't imagine anything like that happening to her family members - her mother simply wouldn't stand for it.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:02 pm
It felt like hours, but maybe it wasn't really all that long at all. No matter what, eventually the rains stopped and the skies no longer rumbled constantly. When Amaranth opened her eyes again, the world was still lost in darkness, but at least the darkness no longer felt quite so hostile. "Is it over?" she asked softly peeking out around the wind mare's neck. "It's all so quite now. Like we're the last soquili on earth..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:48 pm
"I don't think we're that bad off," Vyrikyr said softly. "Just out in the middle of no where. Seems to be kinda peaceful now, don't you think?" she glanced back over her shoulder at the teacup sized flutter. "The sun should be coming up soon though, then we can get you back on the right track and fix you up."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:55 pm
"Oh, thank you so much," Amaranth said softly. She had been trying hard not to move her wing at all and was afraid of how bad the damage could be. The thought that she might never fly again was terrifying. The thought of trying to return to her full size was equally terrifying. She might have been the adventurous sort, but when it came to pain she really wasn't all that brave.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff