Submit

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:46 pm
Right, right! Not a problem! I hope the right thing comes across for you heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:24 am
All the love for these plots <3
-skimming through her SoA to see who can be tossed in-

User ImageUser Image
Ahriman and Abbadon are born to two extremely cruel individuals whom had in their life time captured and tortured a God. They are mischievous, reckless and always prepared to shed blood. Though they tend to always always appear ready to fight the pair of them have learned that being able to personality swap is of a great advantage in many situations, that being said they won't hesitate to play along nicely until necessary.

Since these guys are in the Roguelands at this time they could easily be recruited to either side, though I'm thinking they'd suit Coras side a little more.

User Image

God of Distrust; what better way to try and ensure that your daughter never really feels true love and trust? Find the God of Distrust. It is thought that if an individual is even simply around the God there will always be something in the back of their mind telling them not to trust. Of course it is up to the characters interpretation of whom they may not trust anymore etc, etc. But in a mortal form he could easily become a quiet individual in the back of the pack, never speaking up and simply undoing some of what the lioness is trying to fix.

-writewritewrite- <3

Ovarian Paint

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:42 pm
Ovarian Paint
CaliWolfe
Alright, so, I've got a healer who would love to help.

User Image

Ilaorun. He's immune to the disease in his pride, so now worries about that. Plus he could happen upon the injured while on a mission to collect rare herbs or something. The guy would immediately want to help and bandage people up because he's super nice. c:

Loove this!
He would be perfect...I could see Azu running into him, and helping him find rare herbs..Shes very land/desert savy so..Um does he have a mate?

Ha, ha, nope. Ilaorun is single. I believe he has a fling lined up with somebody in his pride, but besides from that he's got nothing going romance-wise.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:06 pm
CaliWolfe
Ovarian Paint
CaliWolfe

User Image

Ilaorun. He's immune to the disease in his pride, so now worries about that. Plus he could happen upon the injured while on a mission to collect rare herbs or something. The guy would immediately want to help and bandage people up because he's super nice. c:

Loove this!
He would be perfect...I could see Azu running into him, and helping him find rare herbs..Shes very land/desert savy so..Um does he have a mate?

Ha, ha, nope. Ilaorun is single. I believe he has a fling lined up with somebody in his pride, but besides from that he's got nothing going romance-wise.

Okay, well I totally want to use him for the healer role...But, mind if I pm you for something else?  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:10 pm
Greenie EA

The twins would be perfect muscle for Cora..She maybe even impressed enough with them that she would want to breed with one...I mean, they tortured a god...if they couldnt produce strong off spring..Then who could! xDD

And a good dose of distrust could be a fun little addition!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:11 pm
Ovarian Paint
CaliWolfe
Ovarian Paint
CaliWolfe

User Image

Loove this!

Okay, well I totally want to use him for the healer role...But, mind if I pm you for something else?

Nope, I don't mind at all! :3  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:14 pm
Ovarian Paint

That's absolutely fair! xD Pick your liking! They also have an available Uncle too.

User Image

Their whole family is terribly corrupt lol <3

Annnd Distrust is Distrust. lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:18 pm
Greenie EA
Ovarian Paint

That's absolutely fair! xD Pick your liking! They also have an available Uncle too.

User Image

Their whole family is terribly corrupt lol <3

Annnd Distrust is Distrust. lol

Tell me about the uncle..

But shes so using the brothers has her muscle/personal guards..xD
Im down for an rp between the trio at any point..

I could use Distrust with both Azu and her son...make them question the whole love thing...  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:34 pm
Ovarian Paint

Chernabog was born into the Demon pride. His Father was a Rogue and his Mother has deep bloodlines there. (Now both are, of course, Rogue.)

Due to his birthplace he has had to face the demons he thought were present in his mind and he has won. Chern has a strong mind, strong body and fantastic work ethic. He hasn't had time to woo anyone since he was on his way to meet his Sister and family with his Father in tow. The trip has been put on hold at this time and could be permanently if the right plot is brought up.

In short.. Chern will do what he can to get what he wants and will try most any method at least once. (Short warning, some may change etc etc due to the fact that I need to RP him more and RP can alter a personality quick as writing one out haha)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:48 pm
Greenie EA
Ovarian Paint

Chernabog was born into the Demon pride. His Father was a Rogue and his Mother has deep bloodlines there. (Now both are, of course, Rogue.)

Due to his birthplace he has had to face the demons he thought were present in his mind and he has won. Chern has a strong mind, strong body and fantastic work ethic. He hasn't had time to woo anyone since he was on his way to meet his Sister and family with his Father in tow. The trip has been put on hold at this time and could be permanently if the right plot is brought up.

In short.. Chern will do what he can to get what he wants and will try most any method at least once. (Short warning, some may change etc etc due to the fact that I need to RP him more and RP can alter a personality quick as writing one out haha)

It could be interesting to see how things go if he pumped in Cora..  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:54 pm
Ovarian Paint

We could certainly try them out; did you have AIM?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:56 pm
Greenie EA
Ovarian Paint

We could certainly try them out; did you have AIM?

I currently have Skype, but I am willing to get aim for these plots.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:04 pm
Ovarian Paint
I currently have Skype, but I am willing to get aim for these plots.
If you do get it, mine is strikingingreen.

If not, we can always Guild RP :3

I just don't have Skype and I find whenever I try to use it something on my computer shuts it down. There's some hate. lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:27 pm
heart  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:38 am
heart heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff