Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Ghoulfriend Playdate (Ayane x Lute) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:40 pm
As another kiss touchdowned yet another squeak came. How could this be happening, maybe she had been infected with insanity?! It..it couldn't be real right? Then her hands were pryed from her face and she was staring up to the truth. At Ayane as the ghoul started to pour out more of herself to Lute.

She had such courage to say these things, and Lute admired and envied that as it wasn't something she possesed.

With each new line Lute tried to make sense of things, like her own feelings. It wasn't something she had given thought to honestly. Of course she had always had an eye for Ayane, one that thinking back to was a little more than friendly but thoughts hadn't strayed outside of her friend being beautiful. But, but Ayane was right. They always had fun together and Lute really couldn't see herself without Ayane.

Friend or more, Ayane had grown to be a vital part of her daily life now. If they weren't together she found herself texting the other ghoul. Or thinking of things to make her, or what would look good on her - Oh. Lute blushed midthought, realizing something that had her puffing her cheeks. A hand was held up for mercy, begging Ayane to stop.

She needed s minute, just a minute.

After a moment of silence Lute's gaze meet the ground, then slowly started back up. "I-i...I think...I like you too.." She was sure, but she wanted to try. She just, needed one thing though, just a promise, whispering out she asked, "c-can..you..I mean..if it doens't w-work..will we still..be friends?"

Torvil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:24 pm
Ayane immediately clamped her mouth shut when Lute raised her hand for silence. She felt her heart drop out of her chest. She felt her eyes start to well up she knew it - she knew it Lute was going to tell her she was completely nuts and that she needed to back off and give her space.

So when Lute finally admitted that she liked her too, she felt her heart do a complete 180 and jump happily into her throat, the tears of shame and embarrassment becoming those of joy as she wrapped her arms tight around the other ghoul with a squeal of delight.

"What do you mean if it doesn't work? Of course it's going to work..." She murmured to the satyr ghoul. "Oh screechie, of course we'll still be friends if things don't work - I couldn't have it any other way." She cupped the other ghoul's cheeks again, but instead of a nervous, fleeting kiss, the one the Oni planted on her lips had lot more force and confidence behind it. She was going to make this ghoul putty in her hands one way or another...

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:58 am
Lute was flush but this time instead of fainting she was pressing gently, if a little hesitantly into the kiss. Her first kiss. A soft little noise released between her lips before she pulled back. Giving the Oni ghoul a dazed sort of look as hands found hers for a squeeze. "..It's-it's cold.." Lute spoke softer than normal eyes adverting to a sign of hot chocolate in a nearby window. Though it was more being uncomfortable with PDA than weather that had her wanting to move.

Torvil
Wanna call this one fin with a vague off or keep going? .w.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:20 am
Shaking her head Ayane frowned and shrugged off her sweater, draping it over Lute's shoulders. She slowly helped the other ghoul to her feet with a soft smile. "Let's go get you warmed up." Wrapping her arm around her new ghoulfriend's hip she snuggled her close and guided her toward the coffee shop.

She was elated that Lute had been open to her advances. She helped her inside to a seat and taking her hands to blow on them gently in a vain attempt to warm them she smirked. "What would you like screechie?"

Cheekiebirdiee
we can keep going if you are game. Or we can vague off in a few posts lol

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:32 pm
Curling into the sweater as it was draped over she offered a soft smile. Lute wasn't to sure on how to go about things but it was easy enough to fall into place by Ayane. Allow the other ghoul to lead them since, she was a follower by nature, and because she trusted her. Snuggling just a little selfishly into the other as they entered the store she settled.

Sitting with the other ghoul she giggled a little at the blowing and gently pulled her hands back. Placing them on her burning cheeks with a small nod. "..Hot chocolate?" It was kind of expensive here, but it smelled so wonderful from the moment they walked in. Though a glance to the counter and she was reconsidering a cheaper option, just because.

Torvil
keeping going is fine! C :

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:11 pm
Ayane smiled at Lute, gently placing a hand over hers before pulling out her purse to head up to the counter. "I'll be back in a moment." She said before getting into line and looking over the menu herself. Most of the beverages were new to her - but she figured she couldn't go wrong if she just doubled their order and called it good.

Once she got to the counter she ordered two hot chocolates with extra whipped scream and paid. Then brought both drinks to the place where Lute sat with a smile. "These look good," She grinned.

"But you look even better." She teased the monster ghoul, before taking a sip of her hot chocolate and her brows raising slowly. "Whoa... this is actually really good..."

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:05 pm
Delight widened the ghouls eyes as the drinks arrived. A finger swiped a scoop of whipped cream off and popped into her mouth. Around it a squeak sounded, and slowly Lute's head lowered so she could stare at the treat. Compliments were ten times as toxic apparently when you dated someone, she could already feel her cheeks burning. Deciding to play it safe her finger slid from mouth along with a soft little, "thanks-s.." Before she was clutching the cup and bringing it up for a drink.

A good silencing device if any she had used before. One sip, two, and finally the cup was lowered, leaving behind a little cream mustache before that was licked away. Hooves dangled from the chair seat then started a slow kicking to busy herself, "s-so.." Peeking up she looked for, begged for, a mercy kill, Ayane would need to be the conversation lead or this would get awkward fast and Lute didn't want that.

Torvil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:56 pm
"So," Ayane replied, turning her attention from the drink back to her ghoulfriend. Her mind had already accepted the fact that they were a thing. As soon as they had entered the door her eyes had been slowly making their way around the room to see if anyone was paying Lute TOO much mind. Lute was hers, and that meant she was going to protect her from everything.

Because she was hers and nothing was going to touch her ghoulfriend.

"I want to make one thing... clear... before we go any further." She tried to make it sound benign. She even managed to keep her tone gentle even if her stomach was tying itself in knots.

"If I... do or say... anything - and I mean anything - that makes you feel uncomfortable or upset I want you to tell me right then and there." She continued with a nod. "It is important that we communicate as a couple - and I want you to feel safe around me." She smiled.

She knew Lute was shy, and demure - but she wasn't sure if she would remove herself from a toxic situation without pushing. She seemed the type to avoid conflict and that was the last thing she wanted. Reaching out with her free hand, she gently placed her fingers on Lute's nearest arm.

"Because I really, really like you and I want this to work out - and if that means you losing your temper and telling me off every now and again when I'm being... haughty or superior or something equally dumb, I would rather that then you coming to resent me."

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:15 pm
Hiding behind her cup was the safest place as Ayane took a more serious turn. Lute was thankful even though she looked pretty petrified in the moment, ears dropping low to frame her face. It was good to hear and really sent a wave of relief through her, because honestly Lute would likely never say anything if Ayane had not just said it was ok to. She didn't know what was alright and what wasn't in relationships, what she had to give, and for that matter take in one.

"...K-kay.." The one word reply came after a long sip and moment of silence.

The touch upon her arm got a soft sweet smile as she sat her cup down finally. Peachy cheeks bright red as soft slender fingers slid over the length of the other ghouls, "I-i'll do my best, be-because I like you a lot too." Lute took in a deep breath, really meaning that. Just she wasn't as smooth upon delivery like Ayane.

Torvil

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:11 pm
Ayane couldn't help but beam when Lute said those words. She put her drink down slowly and placed both hands on the other ghouls, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"You don't know how nervous I was when I admitted that I liked you... I was so scared you were going to tell me that you weren't into ghouls." She felt her face flush a bit as she allowed herself to open up to the other ghoul a bit.

"I'm just really happy that you're more than just my best friend now," She continued, looking the other ghoul in the eyes as she spoke. "Though I still think of you as my best friend too - so you HAVE to come and have a sleep over tonight at my room. To celebrate."

She wasn't trying to jump the gun - she just wanted to have Lute over for a girls night and she really hoped the ghoul would understand that she didn't plan anything to happen unless Lute wanted it to.

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:05 am
Ayane. She was being so open, warm and considerate. Lute was sure right then that this had been a good choice for her life. A smile and she turned the hands under Ayane's over the return the squeeze, admitting a bit sheepishly, "..m-my family..um..encourages appreciation of the female ...form.." Red in the face now she coughed softly and looked down to the table smiling wide. They were still best friends weren't they? It felt amazing just to know that even though they were a couple she could still talk to Ayane like a friend when needed.

"I..I would like that ..." A nice sleepover with no pressure sounded great, plus maybe they could cuddle. That wasn't to much right? "U-um..my dad sent me a little money...so we can um rent some movies..?" Maybe they could get a couple of sweet snacks too!

Torvil

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:09 pm
"Sure, did you want to pick which ones?" She could have easily just paid the whole way, but she didn't want their relationship to pick up that dynamic just yet. In time it might become that way if that was what needed to happen - but for now she was content to let Lute bring in part of the money too.

"Well, you can appreciate my form anytime you want - just gotta ask." she smiles and gives her ghoulfriend's hand another squeeze. "We take this at whatever pace you're comfortable with, screechie."

As long as they were together, she really didn't care.

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:28 pm
"We can both pick.." She offered softly then finished up her drink before glancing to Ayane to see if she was ready to get going. "There-e is a movie rental place near shops I'd like to look at." Smiling she waited for the other ghoul, while doing some checking her phone to hide a blush and budding smile."Thanks..I just hope-e ..to not hold you back...i-if later..you feel differently...please let me know..ok?" She couldn't deal with cheating so being told outright would be much better.

Torvil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:43 pm
Ayane stood slowly, reaching out to take the other ghoul's hand with a light squeeze. "Just lead the way," She was blushing pretty heavily herself at this point. Sure - she'd been in relationships before but nothing like this. This felt completely different than the games she'd played with boil's hearts back home... Not to mention it didn't feel forced like when she'd taken to the arms of some of her retinue.

"Oh screechie..." she murmured when Lute spoke of holding her back. "I want to take it at your pace because I'm bound to rush things and I don't want you to think that's all I'm after..."

Because really, she wasn't.

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:33 pm
Curling around Ayane's hand the little monster ghoul simply shook her head rapidly to agree, unable to find words at the moment. Tugging gentling she glanced up to Ayane and pulled her to and out the exit. Leading them in silence for a moment away from the more crowded parts of Halloween town. Down an alley and then another they were in a smaller shopping section, store fronts lit up for the upcoming and waiting to be views.

"...Ayane, w-what kinds of things do you like?" She knew a few basics but you could never know enough about the creature you were dating right?

Torvil

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces