Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaos Foxes Carnival

Back to Guilds

Choas Foxes Carnival is a multitude of role plays. It will be a role players kingdom for them to come and role play to their heart content. 

Tags: Chaos, Foxes, carnival, role playing 

Reply New Role Plays since 2011
Plead for Freedom ( open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:34 am
Xhaiden laughed at her words. It was so odd! So odd that people still regrew their own vegetables, but he thought it was also good! LAtely it had become a new trend to grow your own vegetables and fruits. Although not many did it to the extend like Angie. Once he was done and the plates brought to the kitchen, he would run to her truck. "I want something baked!" Xhaiden exclaimed happily.

Jake stepped inside the house and smiled gently at Alex' step mother. "I am sorry i did not call beforehand. "He said in a calm tone. " I hope you have a nice day? How is Alex? MAy i see her? Also cookies sound splendid."

"The stars...and asteroids would peek my interest the most"JAce said thoughtfully. For a moment he was lost in thoughts and it was as if some old memories tried to resurface, but the medicine prevented this form doing so. It halted the memories and dulled the pain that came back with them. When ever he tried to remember he would be in pain ,his medicine was mainly admistered to keep the pain away, the memories were a side effect."You sure know a lot of books,don'T you Jade?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:45 am
User Image

•°o.O⋖ⒶⓃⒼⒺⓁⒶ ❝Аηgιє❞ ⓂⓄⓃⓉⓎ⋗O.o°•

Angie smiled at him happily. "Baked it is then. do you want a desert or do you want a meal or both" she asked with a giant smile as they pulled out of the drive way and headed for the grocery store.

Once they arrived at the store she locked the car after the doors were both shut and headed towards the buggies. "Do you want to push the cart or do you want to grab the things from the shelves?" she asked happily. It reminded her of her mother and her when she was younger. She had always opted to pull the things they needed from the shelf because it was funner. She wondered what Xhaiden would pick.

User Image

╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ "your fine Mr. Zephyr, you are always welcome here" she said reassuringly. "So far its been good its been a normal day for her. She's been taking her supplements and we have been careful to make sure she is getting the needed nutrition with the other formula." she said which was what she said every time like a recording. "Of course she's just up in her room you may go ahead and head up i'll bring up a plate of cookies and join you shortly" she said before heading back into the kitchen where she would take the cookies off the cooling sheets and plate them in a perfect cookie pyramid. She also prepared the two supplements for Alex and also grabbed two glasses of milk.

Alex had gotten impatient waiting and was once again peaking through the crack as she saw Jake coming upstairs. She quickly scurried back to her bed and pretended to watch the tv intently but she had forgotten to close the door and was sure he had seen her watching.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade smiled before she began picking some off the shelves. She picked them with perfect precision knowing exactly what she was looking for each time. It was as if she didn't even have to look at the spine or the cover to know which book it was. By this time she had about nine books for him including the ones they had already collected which led to quite the stack in her right arm but it didn't sway it was perfectly balanced while she stood there.

She smiled with a faint blush "well i do work in a library and i've been here for a while now so i would hope i would know the books we had" she said with a little giggle. It seemed just that simple to her despite the size of the library which was decent since it was a public library. "will nine books tide you over for the time being or should i pick out some more or would you like to wait till next time?" she asked as she braced the stack with her left hand and tilted her head to the side to see him.

((dont forget to put The Boogie Man's profile up or i can if you like))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:41 am
"Both!"Xhaiden exclaimed when he heard the question. All his worries from before were gone now,blewn away and replaced by gentle happiness.

Once they got at the market,Xhaiden would frown a bit, for sudden voices entered his mind. At first he seemed troubled,but soon managed to drown them out and relax. " I wanna grab the stuff, mum!" He exclaimed and ignored the odd glances he got. Yes he was childish, he didn't care. "Um can i later...choose some sweets?"

JAke smiled at Alex' step mother and thanked her. "Alright, see you then..."He then glanced up to Alex' room and smirked, she was watching again, sometimes he wondered if there wans't a way for her to live during day as well. The scientist ascended the stairs, gently knocked at the door and entered it without a word, then like usually he took a seat on a chair and glanced at her. "HEllo my little girl. How are you today? "Jake asked her with a smile. "You don't look all that tired to me. how was your day?"

JAce watched her in awe,true she worked here, but he was almost sure he could never just pick the words as if he knew where everything was placed. "I still find this admirable"HE said with a smile to her,then he eyed the stack of books and offered to take them. "I believe tat should last for a long time. Thank you a lot!"

Somewhere else, hidden from public view, was the Hunter,striding down a hallway and heading to a certian someone. He was heading for his favorite lap dog: The Boogeyman. He did enjoy calling him 'Boogey' though. However The hunter was in no mood for jokes ,an experiment had escaped once more and now they had to retrieve it. A shame that this one was no failure, else they could have just let it go rampant. "Boogey! Where are you bRAT?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image

Angie smiled happily as she got a cart. She didn't even notice the other people looking at them weirdly but even if she had she wouldn't have cared because they were happy. "Both sounds perfect and of course you can" she said as they began down the aisles. She was the type of parent who spoiled her children but maybe it was because she felt guilty it was partially her fault that they were the black sheep of society or maybe it was just the fact that they had had a hard life without being able to do anything they wanted and without receiving anything purely to make them happy.

She looked at her list and told him what they would need from the aisle they were on allowing him to play find it with each item. She would even pick items that were on different ends of the aisle just to keep him on his toes. She remained in the middle of the aisle so he had a focal point to work from. While he would find the items she would look over the what he collected to make sure it was what they needed and that it was in good condition. She would then decide which aisle they would need to go down next to optimize their course so they weren't just running back and forth across the store.

User Image
╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ Alex had an impish grin on her face as he entered. When he entered she sat up and turned off her t.v. to give him her undivided attention. "I'm doing good daddy but i wish you guys could make my supplements taste better." she said with a little giggle knowing it wasn't really possible but still wishing they could. "I had a really good shift at work. It was really easy because the guys wouldn't let me move the heavy stuff like always. After work today Eric took me to a nice little bistro for breakfast which was so good. They actually got my meat just right I almost wanted to order seconds but just finished with a slice of pecan pie. It was super sweet and the nuts were candied." she said happily as she remembered the tastes and the feeling of biting into the food and how it felt. She completely spaced out for a moment before she had and giggled. "Tell me about your day what is it like during the day?" she asked more seriously but still kinda spaced. She briefly looked over to the window as she spoke with a slight longing look.

She then stood and moved over to stand right in front of him. "your skin has been kissed by the sun... what does that feel like?..." she asked softly as she began reaching out her left hand to touch his cheek. He could feel the warmth from her fingers as they got closer. Just before her finger tips touched his cheek Anna entered the room. "Alexandria!" she exclaimed as she nearly dropped the tray and as fast as she had spoke Alex had moved to sit on her bed looking almost as if she had just been smacked. Anna stepped further into the room and set the tray down on one of the dressers. Anna didn't even know what to say so she remained silent for the moment waiting to see how Jake would react.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade blushed deeper at his compliment. she had trouble not smiling so she looked away from him briefly to collect herself. She was a shy girl and wasn't very good at hiding her emotions. She then looked back at him with her same gentle smile she had had before. Her cheeks still had a light pink tint to them as she began to pass him the top half of the stack. This allowed her to keep him from touching her wing arm and also allow them to share the weight. "Alright then we can head up to the check out counter and the clerk can get you all bagged up to make them easier to carry" she said as she passed him. Just after she had slid past him she stumbled. A faint image of her black wings appeared for just a moment before disappearing again. They were just there long enough for her to get her footing but the stack fell from her winged arm in order for her to stay standing.

User Image

Xavier Blackwood ̿ ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ ̿ ̿ The Boogie Man

Xavier's cell walls, floor and ceiling were all covered in deep talon cuts. The top was the only dark part of his cell and so that was where he would sleep. His bright white eyes shined through the darkness and the sounds of talons digging in the cement ceiling could be heard before a flap of wings. "Whats wrong with you my little huntsmen" he said walking over before he leaned his shoulder against the bars of his cell slightly looking over his shoulder at him. "Don't tell me you want more play time with me. You know i'll start rubbing off on ya" he said with a devilish smirk. He had on a pair of nice black jean and a button up shirt that was mostly unbuttoned. He had a crimson red tie that he was fiddling with with his hands before he looped it around his neck and flipped his collar up. His skin was slightly tanned and looked like cream. His black tattoos stood out dramatically on his skin in comparison.

------✁--------

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:09 am
Xhaiden happily got her the stuff and one could clearly see him run up and down the aisles.Once they were almost down,Xhaiden ran tot he candies and got himself one kind he liked the most and dumbed it in the cart. However suddenly he seemed to grow pale and he rubbed his ears. "Scary..."

Jake listened to her stories and smiled gently. It sounded as if she had a nice day and yet he couldn't help but think that she was almost like a caged bird. A bird living in a golden cage. How cruel , perhaps Alex could walk during the day when someone around her bended the light? But even then it wouldn't be true freedom, it would still be different.

"during day? Almost like during night, but more people walk up and down the streets. More shops are open and you can hear them bicker and talk to each other. Children run around and ignore mother's comands and the sun gently embraces us with a warm touch...an-..."He blinked when he noticed her so close, now he had been the one who spaced out. Jake looked to Anna then to Alex and sighed. "Alex.perhaps it is time for you to get a boyfriend or so..."

Jace blinked almost thinking he saw a black wing when JAde stumbled,but he didn't mention it,instead he would start to pick up fallen books. "Maybe you shouldn't carry so many heavy books...um...I mean they are heavy and..."HE scratched his cheek. "I wondered..are you free afterwards, we could have some tea?"

"SHut up brat"The hunter rolled his eyes at the boy."But yes i want more playtime."He suddenly reached through the bars grabed the end of the tie and pulled Xavier closer. " Are your claws sharp? We lost a dangerous one, our data says it is near the shopping district,probably looking for food,so i wonder wanna kill some trash ?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

Angie watched him happily retrieving his candy before her expression changed to curiosity. "Is everything alright?" she asked walking beside him now as they moved up towards the check out lines. Luckily for them there wasn't very many people checking out. They had two lanes open and one had two people already lined up and the other only had one checking out. The older gentlemen that was checking out had quite a bit of stuff and that's why no one was lined up behind him. Angie chose that lane and moved over behind him. She saw he had a little trouble getting something out of the cart so scooted around and helped reach it for him before putting it on the conveyor belt. She smiled at him kindly as he thanked her.

She then put up a divider between the last of his things and her stuff before she began loading up the belt with their groceries. The clerk finished checking him out and the bag boy at the end helped the gentlemen out to his car since he was still having a little trouble. Angie pushed the cart ahead of her "you dont mind loading up the bagged groceries do you?" she asked as the clerk began checking and bagging their things. Once the clerk had finished ringing everything up and gave her the total she pulled out the money and paid her.

Once the groceries were loaded and she had finished receiving her change Angie pushed the cart out to the truck and began loading the bags into the back seat of the cab. She put heavy items on the floor boards and the lighter things in the seats. They then headed back to the house and put away the groceries. Angie put the candies they had got for him on the table before taking a seat. "you can have some of the candy now if you want or it can wait until we're one in the garden" she said watching him.

User Image
╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ Alex's eyes light up and widened before a large smile spread across her face. She suddenly jumped off her bed onto her feet with excitment. "REALLY?!? YOU MEAN IT?!? DOES THIS MEAN I CAN GO OUTSIDE DURING THE DAY?!?" her voice was loud and high pitched as she squeeled and jumped around with her excitement and all the plans of things she wanted to do. She wanted to hug him happily but just remained jumping around since she had just been yelled at for almost touching him.

Anna looked at him with shock and appeared nervous "Are you sure about this? I dont think it's a very good idea... she's special after all and only 16..." she whispered as she moved to his side. She occasionally glanced over at Alex who was now jumping on the bed. The pillows had been catapulted off as well as a large black stuffed animal rabbit. It had red eyes and long floppy ears that were the length of the body and a half. The covers wrinkled and danced with each bounce and the springs whined in complaint.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade had knelled down carefully sweeping the skirt of her dress under her modestly as she began stacking the books she had dropped. "yeah... i know i should be more careful i just get so carried awa-" she began to say before her mind registered his question. She looked up at him blushing brightly again and nearly knocked over the stack with her nervousness. She quickly looked away trying to calm herself. "T-tea would be nice... i g-get off in about an hour..." she said softly stumbling on her words before looking back at him. "b-but i'm sure if i talk to the librarian she will let me out now... i'm always here early after all..." she stammered her voice trailing off as she looked away again before clearing her throat. "let's get you up to the check out counter and i'll go talk to the librarian" she said as she scooped the books up into her arms again standing cautiously. When she was confronted like this she couldn't help but mumble and stumble over her words like she was tongue tied and caught off guard. She was never very good with interactions outside of helping people find books after all. It just showed off her clumsiness more when she was nervous.

User Image

Xavier chuckled with a devilish smirk still on his face. Xavier's face stopped centimeters from the bars as his smile grew. "careful now, you'll get me all excited playing rough like this and offering me a new plaything" he said with a chuckle before reaching through the bars and brushing his pointer finger and middle fingers along his cheek. The tips of his fingers were the long sharp jet black claws that most people only saw in their nightmares. His skin was soft and his claws were smooth and had a cold tinge against Jameson's face. He chuckled slightly before letting his claws disappear and pulled his hand back through the bars. "so my little huntsmen who did they let escape this time?" he asked looking away and being slightly more serious about the matter. Xavier was hardly serious but he knew when he was going to far. He also liked to see what he could do to get under Jameson's skin since he was the only person that really talked to him anymore. The other scientists didn't like him because he creeped them out or invaded their comfort zones. Xavier after all didn't have a comfort zone like that he didn't care how close he would get to others or vise verse.

------✁--------

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:12 am
Xhaiden heard her concerned voice and quickly nodded ,a fake smile on his face. Of course he was fine, totally fine! Acting as if everything was fine,Xhaiden would help her out without a word,smile and chuckle when it was fitting. However this act soon died down when they were finally in the car."Back..we need..to go back mum"Xhaiden whimpered now holding his head,he knew they were on their way home but he feared something terrible may happen. "Something is in the town.like us...not us...weird and scary..."

The male scientist couldn't help but chuckle ,then looked over to Anna and shook his head. "That is the very reeason why she needs to have more free life,don't you think? Because she is 16 and because she is special. SHe shouldn't live in yet another cage,that only looks nicer than the previous one. However we will do it step by step.Of course i won't throw her head on into the daylight. We will probably need to let her walk outside with one of her siblings at first...till we find a way to create something so she wouldn't burn...but i think i got some good clues. Else i wouldn't have offered it."He looked over to Alex and called out for her in a somewhat stern voice. "Alex! Calm down. I do mean what i said, however i came here cause i was worried. Did you see the news lately? There were some about 'monsters'"

Jace couldn'T help but smile at her shyness and nod at her idea" This sounds good. I know a good place for tea. A nice teahouse got many japenese teas...um need some help with the books?"

Jameson rolled his eyes when the claws caressed his cheek. "A shame you are so young,Xavier"He replied as he let go of the tie. Jameson then went to the door and opened it for the boogyman." Psyionic with pyromancer powers and transformation. The abillity to transform probably allowed an easy escape,looked like it was not restricted to things of his own size. Anyways both powers strain the body and especially the transformation creates a urge for food. Could go berserk,means more fun for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:49 pm
User Image

Angie was extremely concerned by his reply but nodded and grabbed her keys. "alright lets go" she said jumping in the truck and speeding a little on the way back to the grocery store. She didn't know what was going on but she trusted Xhaiden. She got out of the car and moved over to his side of the truck. "Lead the way but be careful" she said softly. She was more serious now as if ready for a fight.

User Image
╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ Alex looked over to him as she stopped jumping when he spoke of the news. She thought about it for a moment before plopping on her bed to sit on the edge. "no why is it important?" she asked curiously trying to focus on what he was saying despite the excitement still over flowing inside her. So was so excited that she would finally get to go outside and feel the sun and have a boyfriend nonetheless. She then chuckled to herself thinking of how the boys at her store would feel when they found out but she would still keep them wrapped around her pretty little fingers because that was where she liked to have them. They were like dogs to her will to follow her every command and would always return and curl up at her feet whining for attention and affection.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade smiled "i'm alright the desk isn't far i'm sure i can manage this time" she said as light glittered behind her outlining perfect flawless white wings before fading as she moved from beneath the light. She gave off the appearance of walking but her feet weren't even touching the floor but you couldn't even tell unless you laid on the floor and looked extremely closely. She set the books on the counter and spoke with the clerk briefly before turning her attention to Jace. "i'll be back in a moment" she said with a happily innocent smile. She soon disappeared behind the bookcases. Once she was out of ear shot she paused. She could feel her heart racing with nervousness and fear that he might leave without her but even more so that he would still be there. She looked over in the direction and could hear the clerk scanning the books and making light conversation before she went back to heading towards the librarian. "Kristy would it be alright if i left early today?" she asked watching her curiously. "of course Jade you always work so hard and always stay past when you need to to finish up tasks for me so go enjoy the rest of the day and i'll see you tomorrow" she said with a smile. "Oh Jade i found this book recently and thought you might like it. You can take it with you" she said handing her a old fashioned leather bound book. The leather had imprints in it with designs and some words that she had not read yet. She smiled "thank you i'll get it back to you when i'm done" she said happily before heading back up to the check out desk. She stopped just out of view and peeked around the edge with her shadows before blushing lightly. She then made her way out hugging the new book to her chest with both hands.

User Image

Xavier chuckled "oh come on i'm not that young unless your implying that your just that old" he said moving out of his cage. He decided that he should button up his shirt so he did and then straightened his tie. He rolled his sleeves up loosely before glancing over to him as he spoke about the prey. "sounds interesting i shall have fun with this one but don't worry i wont be to tired for you old man" he said which his devilish grin poking at him. He nudged him with his shoulder at the same time hinted at his intentions if that was what Jameson wanted from him. Unlike most he didn't give a second thought about genders now a days. He took the action where he could get it which wasn't hard. He preferred women but would not deny anyone that peeked his interest in anyway.

------✁--------

((sorry for the shortness of Angie's i just couldn't think of anything else for her to do. Also feel free to have a conversation with the clerk if you want razz ))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:03 pm
The boy nodded to her words and would start to give directions and pointed to streets every now and then. His gaze appeared far away and after a while faint traces of blood trickled out of his nose,but he didn't seem to notice. "Ah look!" Xhaiden suddenly pointed to set of burning tracks, they appeared to belong to a dog at first but in midway turned out to be human. Only the first tracks seemed to burn ,however it was enough to point it out that the invidual was heading for the shopping district, rather the food court.

Jake scratched his cheek and started to explain."that'S why i went on a 'visit kids marathon' lately. There were sudden news about psionics and...monsters going about down. Special forces were founded and dispatched for these things. At first i thought it was nonsense but those Psi-alerts happen more often and thus i am a bit worried about you. It does appear as if it is none of you all,so i am glad."

Jace followed quietly and smiled lightly at how devoted she was to her job.Reminded him to get a job too.Damn he really should get some soon. How else to pay rent? This moving out thing wasn'T planed through. So when JAce was alone with the clerk he would just ramble"Got a nice worker there..um..you wouldn't know if there are places around here that..hire right now?"

The man was about to put on his helmet when his shoulder was nudged, an with a light smirk he suddenly pecked Xavier's ear and bit lightly into it. "Oh you must grow up a little,is what i mean."He ruffled Xavier's hair."Starved for affection aren'T you? If you are a good boy then maybe...just maybe...you get a treat."He let his words trail into nothingness smirked once more and put on his helmet.Perhaps he had spent too much time with Xavier, or he felt sorry for him,but sometimes he couldn't help but play along.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:10 pm
User Image

Angie was taken back by the fire tracks and was wprried of what made them and what they would do once they got to the shopping district. She began to follow them as she dug out her phone to call Jake. "oh please pick up this is serious..." she mumbled driving carefully looking for anything out of the ordinary. She hated to think that the scientist where planning and why they allowed their new creations to escape like this. She thought they would put in stronger security since the break out. But then again maybe they were releasing them on purpose. She couldn't even fathom why these were being released though they seemed out of control and she could tell they were on the psychotic side.

User Image
╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ Alex frowned slightly before smirking "you know i would be on a rampage too if i wasn't locked up" she said playfully sticking her tongue out at him. She was really care free when it came to the serious things as if she didn't care. She would always make a joke out of it or just ignore it. She seemed to live in her very own wonderland most of the time and the people she would encounter were just visitors passing through. Except for Jake and Angie they were on a whole other league.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

The clerk scanned the books stacking them gentle. "she's wonderful always early always staying late she even comes in on her days off to read she says but i'm sure she's still shelving books" she said with a light laugh. She then looked up curiously in thought. "i believe the coffee shop down the street is hiring as well as some restaurants in that same area. Now that i think of it a couple shops may be hiring too in the shopping center down town. They have had a lot of trouble lately with their employees. But if you do go out there you better be careful there have been a lot of people going missing or showing up dead with no logical cause of death." she said looking concerned. She then shook her head before bagging up the books and setting the bag on the counter to where he could reach them. "these will be due in three weeks and if you need to you can renew them online at our website" she said before holding out a business card for the library.

Jade froze as the clerk began talking about the deaths. They worried her because she knew that she could be being hunted down and down town wasn't that far just a couple miles from the library and her apartment. She hugged the book tighter before swallowing and walked cautiously over to the counter.

User Image

A devilish grin spread across his face as he nibbled on his ear. He closed his eyes for just a moment before glancing over at him with a cunning smile. "careful now or i might just steal that treat first" he said with a light chuckle before heading towards the exit door and holding it open for him. "After you" he said crossing his other arm in front of himself as he bowed slightly. He then followed him out stopping just outside breathing in a deep breath of the fresh air. It was refreshing compared to the stale recycled air of the holding areas. He then playfully blew some of his knock out gas in The Hunters direction.

------✁--------

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:05 am
When Angie was distracted, the boy felt how exhaustion hit him like a baseball bat! Without warning he slumped over, his head hung there. Xhaiden's eyes were clouded over and by now the blood just trickled out of his nose and stained his shirt. The constant use of his psionics had taken a toll on him, he would need to rest for a little now, but at the moment he was out cold and no help at all.

The scientist glared at his daughter and let out a light hiss. "You are NOT locked up! He said, now feeling angry that she thought that way. "it is a bit difficult to find a way so you wouldn't burn in the sun light. I do not lock you up....not on purpose....i am sorry you feel this way..I..."He topped mid sentence when his phone went off and annoyed he picked it up"Yeah what is it!?

The young male arched an eyebrow ,but smiled shortly afterwards "Sounds like an angel to me"He mumbled as the clerk spoke of Jade. How she worked an acted, it really sounded as if she was too perfect to be human. "I see...i will make sure to be careful when looking for a good workplace! Thank you a lot" He took his books ,thanked the clerk once more and then went over to Jade"Wanna come?"

The hunter walked with slow paced steps and hummed to himself. Xavier seeme din a good mood, this was hopefully a good sign. He was in no mood to clean up a mess caused by this hell spawn!The hunter watched Xavier then reached over to pat his hair" Stop your antics Xav.Do your job instead and follow."WIthout a warning the hunter grabbe donto the collar and dragged Xavier to the car!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image

Angie was so focused on driving and the call she had yet to notice. As soon as he had picked up her voice calmed slightly however was still full of concern. "Jake it's me... There's trouble down town with a rouge. There fire everywhere I'm following fire tracks now with Xhaiden. Please come as soon as you can... And Jake... Please be careful I'm afraid our old employee has something dangerous planned for the children and probably us" she said before looking over briefly to Xhaiden. "I have to go" she said as she quickly ended the call with the last thing he heard was the screech of tires as she pulle off to the side as they caught up. She turned off the ignition and unbuckled as she leaned over the center consul to check on Xhaiden. "Damn it..." She mummbled stopping herself just in time from touching him. She opene the glove compartment an pulled out some napkins and set them beside him. "Please be ok... I don't know off you can hear me but I have to see if I can stop him. If you wake up please take the truck home and turn on the security..." She said gently hoping just maybe he heard her. He opened the door leaving the keys in the cup holder for him and looked back at him one last time before hopping out of the truck and shutting the door behind her. She then took off on foot to go confront the rouge hold.

User Image
╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ Alex's eyes opened. Little wider in surprise by how upset at her comment he had gotten and she suddenly felt bad. She looked away unable to make eye contact as her sorrow washed over her expression. "it was just a joke... I didn't mean to upset you daddy..." she mummbled before looking up. She then heard his phone go of and smiled lightly at him. When he spoke so harshly she flinched but then looked panicked and worried because she could hear Angie on the other side of the phone. She looked to him for answers despite the fact that he probably knew just about as much as her at this point. "Are we going to be alright" she asked in a calm gentle tone filled to the brim with concern.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade smiled t him and nodded "sounds like fun" she said in her light voice. She was nervous he rarely dated let allow hung out with others similar to herself but she didn't mind him since he was like her and it was even better that he did not recall who she was. It made it that much easier for her to be around him. She was still extremely self conscious but she hoped he could at least relax a little. Maybe even have some fun. It had been so long since she had been out and about in the town let allow with anyone else. "So where are we headed or is it suppose to be a surprise?" She said with a smile.

User Image

Xavier smirked and chuckled t him "if I must very well but no promises they won't begin again" he said with a devious tone as his smirk turned into a full grin. He stumbled forward as Jameson pulled on his collar before quickly catching his footing and following behind. He looked his partner up and down before chuckling and looking forward to the hunt. Normal he would have given him a hard time about messing up his clothes but his hunger burned for the prey at hand and he already had a chemical brewing within his lungs waiting to come out and play.

------✁--------

((I am so sorry for the long over due post I had checked it frequently for a while and then saw you had in the other a couple times before getting around to this one and must have stopped checking it. I checked it recently because I was looking back at Xavier. I liked his character concept and was sad then was oh man am I oblivious. I'm so sorry it took me this long to realize you posted in this one I hope you can forgive me))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:05 pm
Jake was too taken aback by the sudden call and the even more sudden news, that he couldn't reply. As fast Angie had called , it had ended. HE could only mentally curse himself, but had no time to dwell any longer than that. He had a child to comfort. HE saw Alex' worried gaze and shook his head. "No, not yet at least. "He ruffled his dark hair, what could he do? The male was unsure, but by the sounds of it, it didn't sound like a thing he should leave to Angie alone. He should help her. Yet, how? Would Xhaiden be of any help to her? The thoughts of others were still inflicting damage to him,scared him. He could be helpful now, or a complete burden.

Jake glanced at his gloved hands and then slowly produced a vial from a pocket. "We got samples from each of you. So we can create medicine for each and everyone. Remember Silver Demon? He goes by the name of Xhaiden, he gets medicine that locks the telepathic abillity. It is not refined yet. The only one who seems to react well to medicine is Fallen Star,it blocks out his powers entirely...." Yet due an additional ingredient it also blocked the boys' memory. He had gone through a lot and his new parents had pleaded them to find a way to block the memories. Even now Jake wanted to believe that it was for the best. "It is a prototype , it should block the weakness against the sun, it may make you a bit weaker or drowsy.I don't know yet. I think we should go and look for your mother and brother. "

The silver haired lad was unable to give any response in this state. He was breathing fast and seemed troubled. Yet, Angie wouldn't have time to worry about her precious boy. The tracks were not on the ground anymore, it looked as someone had lost of their powers, fiery marks were left on houses. The lids of trash cans where molten and its contents laid on the ground.She would find this sight often and yet no edible thing would be left in the can or the ground. The tracks would lead her towards the shopping district and the lively street. Somewhere among the crowd was a being in ragged clothes looking for nourishment!

The young adult scratched a green mark on his face, then gave a smile to her. For a moment he thought about bringing the books back home first, but disregarded the thought. It could wait till later, JAde on the other hand couldn't. , he felt drawn to her and didn't know why. "Hmm let's just head to the shopping district and see~" He suggested, perhaps they could go to the tea shop he had mentioned before?

The hunter smirked underneath his helmet, oh he was fond of xavier, in his own twisted ways of course. This however was information that he wouldn't relay to the lad, not yet that is. He was not a faithful dog and required training. Maybe a few more hunts and a good beating late would turn Xavier into a better lapdog?Or was it Jameson that was currently tamed by the beast within the car? The Hunter turned on the engines of the hellish vehicle and started to drive. He drove like a berserk, not caring for any people on the road, or whether Xavier was seated yet or not. They had to move quickly and retirve the Pyromancer."It is supsected that our Fiery companion will suffer an endless hunger, once they used too much of their powers. So according to this info and the tracking device he should be right here" He said as he stopped the car at the shopping district.

Hunter slowly opened the door of the car and glanced at Xavier. "Don't mind the masses, do not kill any of them. If you see something interesting tell me. Other than that"He reached over to the collar and pulled Xavier closer. "Don't mess up and have fun my dog~"

((It is ok and yay you replied! Tadaaa i got a reply finished, i love Xavier! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:46 am
User Image

Angie followed the fire "droppings" like a moth to the flame. She knew it would be dangerous for her but there was no time to lose. She had to try something. She couldn't just leave this poor child on a rampage. She caught a glimpse of them as they took off around the corner "please stop i can help you i can feed you and ease your pain" she cried out as she ran after them. She knew it was foolish but a mother would do anything for her children. At least if anything happened to her Jake could take care of the others. She hated the thought of leaving them behind especially Xhaiden. She had grown so attached to him that he was like flesh and blood to her she saw him as nobody else except her own. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath and also to find the trail she had been following. She had lost them but that didn't mean that they had not found her. She looked at all the people around her and realized what would be best is to clear the area and redirect her efforts.

She took a deep breath as she stood up straighter. "hello shoppers please listen to me and leave the shopping district. There has been a large gas leak. It is for your safety i ask you to evacuate calmly and quickly to the nearest exit. Please spread the word my reinforcements have not arrived to contain it so you are all in terrible danger" she said a loudly and calmly as she could. Many looked at her and began whispering to their friends or just walking away and ignoring her all together. She released a held breath before calling out again. "My name is Angela Monty and I am part of the C.P. also known as the contamination prevention. This just so happened to be my day off where i remain on call." she said as she flashed what looked like an official badge without close examination. "So please evacuation the area my team is on the way. It is for your own safety." she said.

User Image
╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ Alex looked at the viel and found what he said highly intriguing. As he made a move for the door she stood. "your going to go after Angie aren't you... to the shopping district..." she asked looking at him with concern. She then looked to the floor before looking back up at him with resolution. "if that is the case then i am going with you. End of discussion" she said firmly putting her foot down. She was very stubborn so even if he told her no she would follow him regardless to the shopping district.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade smiled at the suggestion "sounds like a good idea we could even leave your books at my apartment if you wanted to its kinda on the way..." she suggested before even thinking about it and looked away from him ever so slightly just to make sure she could cover the blush that lit up her face with her illusion. "i cant believe i just offered that..." she thought to herself. "oh well what done is done" she thought once again before looking back up to meet his gaze for his response. She then smiled again and began to walk towards the doors so they could begin their journey regardless of the answer.

User Image

Xavier had barely made it into the car and shut the door before the car sprang to life and raced down the road. He released a hearty laugh of joy, excitement, and anticipation. He looked over at his partner briefly before his eyes locked onto the horizon. Just as the car had spring to life it had stopped and Xavier was already out of the car already looking in the direction of the tracker. He glanced back at Jameson and smirked with a scoff "you steal all my fun... but as you wish you'll just own me one later old man" he said as he loosened his tie and undid the top two buttons of his shirt before racing off after the pyromancer. He quickly scaled a building just like a free runner up the fire escape using every foot and hand hold possible to get to the top.

He stood on the ledge of a roof scanning the area which was the optimal view point. He smirked as he spotted the little inferno and then a girl with hair like fire chasing after them before stopping and addressing the public. He whistled out to the hunter as he looked down at him and signaled him to the fire hair vixen. He much would have liked to "handle" her himself but he had his orders and despite the fact he didn't mind the beatings they were more fun when they were just from Jameson and not a request from his higher ups.

He then took off across the roof tops before scaling down to the street to cut off the pyromancer. He looked at his hand as he waited for them to turn the corner and see him. He smoothed his hair back into place and rolled up his sleeves ready for the real hunt to begin. "there you are you know they don't like it when you run free but i on the other hand quite enjoy a good chase. So which will it be will you come back with me quietly and ruin my fun or allow me to enjoy the hunt where you may or may not die? Then again that might be the outcome of either scenario" he said before looking up at the fire ball with a devilish smile and a fire of his own burning behind those dark eyes that looked like they would devour their soul.

------✁--------

((i love him too! my fun little psychopath))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:19 pm
Angela caused quite the ruckus with her speech. At first they were just whispering , ut as soon someone mentioned the recent psionic alerts, the mass started to move. Like a hive mind people ran for the nearest exit. It was not obidience that moved them, but fear.

The Hunter who had gotten a hint from his boogeyman, only needed to look for panicky people, the source would be Angie. Hunter was sure, his sinister friend could take care of the unfortunate Pyromancer, he just hoped he wouldn't kill them. It would be a shame., the pyromancer was meant to become a tool, just like Xavier. Using the turmoil to his advantage he closed over to Angie and took of his helmet."Doing your duty as dilingtly as ever?" Jameson asked her with a bittersweet voice.

Jake stood next to the door and motioned to it. "The vial, i am unsure how long it holds, i know it will last for at least an hour." The male ruffled his dark blue hair and closed his eyes. "You were always the stubborn hero of the kids. I kind of feared that you would say that." And yet he had prepared a way for her to come with him. To help, as if he had also hoped that she would aid them.

Jace followed Jade with hasty steps and smiled nervoulsy at her, he felt embarrassed.His cheeks were of a rosy color now. "Ah , this ...i would love that ii...i mean..as long you do not mind. Quickly he opened the door and held it open for her. "I thougt about having some tea with you..if..If you don't mind?We could a-always do something e-else" Stuttering? Something that happened when he was nervous.

The Pyromancer, aliving disaster of fire and flame, hissed at Xavier. A chorus of thousand resonated through the air as the fiery one spoke. "GOoO back tOoO this place!? YOU MUST Be insane!" It backed up stumbling over its own two feet and falling on their butt. This startled it so much that the powers canceled off, revealing a young female teenager with black hair. She glanced up to Xavier and hissed again. Her clothes were torn and around her neck was the same collar like Xaviers,just molten into uselessness! "I won't go with you!" She exclaimed and threw a fireball at the male. It would obscurre his vision and in this moment she would turn into a small fiery mouse and run into the next best hole! He wanted a chase? He got one!  
New Role Plays since 2011

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff