• Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:48 am
Nadian
You want to know what's gross? Income.

I think I see what you did there... If not.. imma see it anyways xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:09 am
SuicidalSkittles
Zphal
So I expressed my annoyance about the dishes.

His response? "I didn't get the memo."

Um, I'm sorry but I shouldn't have to ASK you to do house chores. I'm not your parent. If there's something in need of doing and you have some free time (like a weekend and your spouse is AT WORK), you should take the initiative to do it yourself.

THIS IS MY LIFE.

Aaron can never take a ******** hint. burning_eyes

He recently got mad at me too, for leaving the dishwasher open, because he doesn't watch where he's moving very well sometimes and will slam his shin into it. Which sucks, sure. But he has the power to close it himself. In fact, 90% of the time I leave it open, it's because I'm hoping he'll look at it, realize the dishes are clean and put them away for me, or look at it, realize it's only partially full and put some of the dirty dishes from the sink in it for me.

But no. He wants me to keep it closed. So that it's even MORE out of sight, out of mind and no finger is ever lifted in aid.

I ought to lay in a stock of plastic silverware and paper plates and hide them and just eat off them until he's finally forced to do something. stressed  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:22 am
Zphal
He recently got mad at me too, for leaving the dishwasher open, because he doesn't watch where he's moving very well sometimes and will slam his shin into it. Which sucks, sure. But he has the power to close it himself. In fact, 90% of the time I leave it open, it's because I'm hoping he'll look at it, realize the dishes are clean and put them away for me, or look at it, realize it's only partially full and put some of the dirty dishes from the sink in it for me.

But no. He wants me to keep it closed. So that it's even MORE out of sight, out of mind and no finger is ever lifted in aid.

I ought to lay in a stock of plastic silverware and paper plates and hide them and just eat off them until he's finally forced to do something. stressed
Plastic cups too I'd imagine?
Unless that backfires and you end up with some mold cultures in your kitchen and have to throw out some of the plates due to ingrained mold and fungus in the plates.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:25 am
wellwisher
Zphal

Unless that backfires and you end up with some mold cultures in your kitchen and have to throw out some of the plates due to ingrained mold and fungus in the plates.

crying  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:29 am
Zphal
wellwisher
Zphal

crying
it's a legitimate concern since it sounds like he's pretty bad at cleaning.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:08 pm
Both my kids yelled at Daniel to clean up his mess the other night.

It was fantastic.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:02 pm
For me, it's getting nacho cheese on my hands when I'm switching the push button on the cheese bag at the theater. Out of all of the things that I get on my hands while working in concessions (butter, kernel shells, soda syrup, hot dog grease [when cleaning the grill], etc.), I can't stand having the nacho cheese on my hands.

If I was eating nachos with the cheese and it got on me, I don't think it would bother me as much. But getting it on me when switching the push button always bothers me. sweatdrop  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff