Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Things Left Unsaid [Deszeld x Hollandaise] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:30 pm
The Semblance of Unity

"As I've said, Hollandaise. If you do not know, you will never find out." The green wiggled her fingers experimentally, regardless of the way the warder pressed up against her hand.

"Perhaps I will show you another time. Are you staying the night?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:40 pm
The corners of Hollandaise's mouth twitched and she seemed to be making a strange whistling noise as Deszeld wriggled her fingers. But it was only a little ticklish, and she could bear that for now. More than ticklish, it felt... strange, warm, pressure. She could feel the tips of Des' claw press into her skin just a bit, just enough to make her aware that they were there.

"Deszeld," her breath caught on a near-gasp, an almost laugh, and she took a moment to compose herself by biting her lip and curling her toes. Things top distract her. "I hardly think it is fair of you to withhold information. After all, this is why I'm here - to learn." Her back arched slightly, trying to ease just a little ways away from those fingers. She was not going to laugh, no. She hoped.

"Hmm, maybe I will stay the night. But I don't wish to sleep next to the plants." Hollandaise squirmed slightly, trying to be subtle in her motions. While talking, one hand had slowly crept upwards and behind. Hollandaise was trying to reach for the ticklish spot near Deszeld's wings again.

cpinchmonster

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
The Semblance of Unity

Deszeld was not stupid. Socially awkward, yes, but not stupid. She knew what a laugh sounded like when she heard one, even when it was well disguised as whistling noises.

She gave a low bark of laughter.

"The things I can teach you would not be taught in any classroom, Hollandaise, and I do not think that your kin have sent you to this school to learn what I can show you," the green sounded very self-assured, but it was because she was a prideful creature - a dragon, so of course she was overly confident.

"I do not mind sleeping with the plants. You may have the bed, if you like."

Suddenly there were fingers at the tickle-spot, and Deszeld let out a shriek of laughter a moment before she clapped her hands over her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:17 pm
Hollandaise was pleased, very pleased, by that echoing laugh and even more so by Deszeld's hand shooting up to cover her mouth. It did mean the one on her midriff fled as well - leaving behind cool air and the memory of faint scrapes. Hollandaise stretched lightly, her bones creaking like that of a tree in a storm. She was almost catlike in her movements and looked up at the dragon ghoul through half-lidded eyes.

"You sounded very arrogant just now, Des." It was a matter of fact statement, and the words held no judgement. "The Elders have sent me here to learn whatever I may in this place. with no specification as to content, You have not been her much longer than I - it is hardly fair for you to not enlighten me." Hollandaise was stubborn, and if not tonight, some night, but she would wear the knowledge out of Deszeld like a man squeezing water from a rock.

"The proper conservation of heat and the necessity of comfort dictates that we should share the bed, Deszeld. Unless you think you will push me out of the bed in some nighttime fit." There was nothing more she hated than those few nights when she was truly sleep and her eyes drifted closed. Always, when she awake, she was alone and not alone - she felt his presence in her room like the tangible smell of meat spoiling slowly in some forgotten corner. He was never there, in her room, but it felt as though he were watching. She did not look out of the windows at night. "Besides," she said, controlling the small shiver than ran through her. "-your bed is quite large enough, is it not?"

pinchmonster

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:03 pm
The Semblance of Unity

Deszeld merely snorted at the accusation that she was arrogant.

"If you wish to sleep in my bed next to me, Hollandaise, you need only say as much. You do not need to speak on the conservations of this and that. I will be comfortable anywhere I am put to rest. I thought only to save you the stress of sleeping with me, for I do not own any nightclothes."

The green shrugged and rose to her feet.

"In the end the choice remains yours, Hollandaise."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:34 pm
"It merely makes more sense for us to share a bed, after all." She frowned slightly as Deszeld moved. Hollandaise had been rather comfortably curled around the ghoul. She had never really given thought to clothing or lack thereof while sleeping... In her own dorm, she went without... or, as of late, wrapped so tightly in blankets that it did not matter.

"You may sleep in what you wish. I do not care because I shall be asleep as well." She paused for moment, staring at the ghoul.

"You know," she said lightly, "I will make you tell me, teach me things one day. Warders do not forget."

pinchmonster

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:50 am
The Semblance of Unity

"Yes, of course, it makes more sense," Deszeld nodded, gesturing for Hollandaise to make herself comfortable. Readying herself for bed always took some time, for there was so much hair to brush and there were scales to look after and plants to whisper good night to.

Deszeld lifted her arms and made quick work of her hair, braiding it over her shoulder in a messy braid. This was the first time she'd had someone watch her bedtime rituals. It was a little strange and invasive, but because it was Hollandaise the green did not mind too terribly much.

Clothes were nothing more than a way to preserve the modesty of others. Deszeld would have been completely content to wear nothing at all around the school simply because she did not care to. However, it was a rule that certain bits must be covered while on campus, and so Deszeld only wore what was absolutely necessary in order to cover those bits.

Her clothes were removed and set aside, and the green gave an audible sound of relief, flaring her wings broadly in one last pre-bed stretch. They made a leathery noise as they rose skyward, very nearly touching the ceiling.

"I know warders do not forget, Hollandaise. You are not the first I have met. There are many living in my forests. Are you ready for bed?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:42 am
Hollandaise made a small noise of perturbed discontent. Deszeld was quite clearly making fun of her somehow, but she had no rebuttal for it. Hollandaise watched as the dragon braided her hair, gold eyes bright with curiosity.Her own hands twisted her hair into a braid as well. Hollandaise squeaked a little as a knot tangled around her fingers. The habits of long-haired creeple were all the same at ngiht, she mused.

When Deszeld began to disrobe, she turned, flipping over onto her belly. Modestywas not of a particular concern for her small forest, but here,... Hollandaise felt odd watching, even if Des did not care. Her arms dangled over theedge of the bed and her dress twisted around one leg until she kicked it free. A small potted plant sat just out of arms reach and Hollandaise scooted until she could bring it closer, fingers catching just on the rim of the pot. There. Her eyes glowed as she stroked its leaves gently, whispering to it softly in words it did not yet truly understand.

Her knes were bent, ankles crossed in the air as she pushed sleepy thoughts to the plant. It reached back to her, hazy feelings of sunlight and happiness. Hollandaise was so engrossed that when Deszeld asked her question, she startled and nearly dropped the defenseless plant. She twisted, rising up on one arm. Her eyes met Deszeld's and shedropped them, her free hand reaching down to briefly fiddle with the ragged him of her dress.

"You have met Warders? I have met no other than from my own forest." She was a little miffed at not having been the first, but Hollandaise could not pinpoint exactly why she was miffed. "What are they like? Are they slow to move, to talk, to decided? Do they live in the shadows of tall trees patiently? Yes, I am ready for bed, but are the other warders like me or are they... slower?" Her voice had come faster and faster, seeking some sort of strange validation that she did not know if Deszeld could offer.

pinchmonster

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:27 pm
The Semblance of Unity

Deszeld dimmed the lights until there was only a pale glow that came from a few of the plants that decorated her room.

"They are slow and docile and obedient. They are also boring. Slow and boring and nothing like you, Hollandaise."

Deszeld sat on the edge of the brambly bed before curling up on her side, facing Hollandaise so that her wings did not get in the way. Her nudity was nothing she felt shame over, and it could never be said that she was a modest green.

"You are much better than the warders I have met. Do not compare yourself to others, Hollandaise."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:59 pm
Hollandaise wasn't sure if the words Deszeld spoke were a compliment or not. She blinked once, twice, and her her eyes faintly in the gloom that lay between them. She wanted, no, desperately needed to be like the other Warders. She had thought that maybe, if the warders Deszeld had met were quick, if they were louder, if they were anything at all like her, she'd feel better. Hopeful, maybe, and a little less like a failure. But they weren't. And she was. Her arms creaks as she reached to pul the blanket up, over her feet, across her hips and finally just underneath her eyes. She avoided looking at Deszeld.

Instead, she turned, shifting so that her back was to the other ghoul, her hair still neatly tucked close to her in its thick braid. Hollandaise could feel; the heat radiating off of Deszeld. "It is not enough," she said in a small voice. Then, louder: "Goodnight, Deszeld." And she tried to pretend to be asleep.

pinchmonster

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out