Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Don't Kitty Out (Dakota / Molly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:13 pm
"It's fine." he answered to her into return, "to not be able to do everything Molly. I'm not your sister." He looked over his shoulder at her, "You aren't going to fail me because you can't always protect me too." He looked away, back to the wall and focused on it. "Yeah, through thick and thin. I'll probably die for you, you know." He frowned, "not to sound morbid or anything. It'll be you or Candace, I'm sure."

He did rest his head back and closed his eyes.

"Every time I go to sleep, it's plauged with nightmares. I don't think rest is what I'm gonna get here Mols."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:23 pm
Once again, Molly started as he brought up her sister, and her eyes got misty at the thought. The helplessness she felt in that situation, with those she cared about now. Failing those she loved. Her hand left his shoulder to rub at her eyes with her palm, but she kept her other hand in his hair. "Oh...gosh...Dakota..." She murmured. "Please don't...say that." What she wouldn't say though, was that the feeling was mutual, and that she'd lay her life down without question or hesitation for him and anyone else she loved and cared about.

As he rested his head back, Molly cradled the back of it with her hand, and the other left her eyes to resumed running through his hair gently as she held his head with the other. "But if you don't get it here...where will you...?" She asked softly. There was a pause as she looked down at his face with lidded eyes. "...I had a dream with Miss Clarice in it, too...like...you said earlier."

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:33 pm
He didn't notice her tears, and would've kicked himself for making her cry again. But he hadn't seen them, so there was no guilty feeling for it.

There was just the fact of what he said. He was not Molly's sister, and thus she shouldn't feel guilty about what she couldn't do for him. He wanted, instead, for her to focus on the things she did do for him. She talked to him still, She stayed by his side and that was fine. She didn't give without expecting return, that was fine too.

She forgave him even when sometimes, he couldn't forgive himself. That was good.

For the first time in a long time, he felt a little more relaxed, a little more at peace. He savored it for the little moment it would allow him, before the panic would settle in again, The fear that this was still one giant dream and he'd wake up and they'd be turning him into a bug hut.

He wished the anxiety of his attack would go away, so he could enjoy the moments he had with Candace and Molly. They'd be rare.

"What did she say..." Clarice hadn't said much to him after all, and sometimes he couldn't recall the dream like he wanted. Sometimes he saw Clarice the same way he had seen Julie. Dead, rotting, one flower, one white daisy. One crown.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:16 pm
Molly remembered her dream very vividly. She hadn't had one like it before, and the realization that Miss Clarice was no longer with them when she woke up had driven it home for her. Her hands stilled on his head briefly as she thought about what the Dream Clarice had told her though.

A war was coming.

...She couldn't tell that to Dakota. No. She couldn't, not right now, not when he was like this and so stressed.

Molly resumed running her hand through his hair, and the fingers on her other hand lightly massaged the back of his neck. "Oh...we were cleaning out the Canon Cat room...even though they weren't in there...and she talked about...how I'd...become such a...warrior..." That part was true, but it wasn't the complete truth.

"I-it was a nice talk."

Not really. It was rather frightening.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:58 pm
He gave her a moment.

"You're lying."

Then he waited again.

"What was it really about."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:10 pm
Molly let out a small gasp, and her eyes widened as she stared at the back of Dakota's head.

...How did he know?

Oh dear.

Molly did a bit of a fret dance behind him, shifting her weight from one foot to the other before she stopped. "Th-that's what it was about!" She insisted softly, and on that she wasn't lying. She was just leaving some key points out. Key points she didn't want to say and stress Dakota out with.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:25 pm
Dakota turned quickly around, grabbing Molly's wrist and drawing her down to his eye level.

Then he pierced her with a scowl so terrifying....

"Molly, I've known you long enough to know when you are hiding something, and I've known you long enough to know you are hiding it cause you are worried, either about it, or about me. Spit it out."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:40 am
Molly let out a squeal as this whole action took place, and stared at the other Mist hunter wide eyed. That was kinda scary okay!? Especially when he scowled at her! Molly's face was a mixture of horror, embarrassment, surprise, awe, and resignation. Complete with red cheeks.

She was touched that Dakota knew her so well, but at the same time, rather upset he did. She really didn't want to say, but she folded under the intensity of that look. "Miss Clarice and I were in the Canon Cat room but the Cats weren't there and she said that a war the likes Deus has never seen before was coming and I needed to be ready! Then it sounded like the Cats were flying but Miss Clarice's eyes turned yellow and then everything else was dark as she told me to remember why I came to Deus in the first place!" The long run on explanation spilled from Molly's lips quickly like a waterfall, and she took a deep breath before she immediately followed it up with:

"But it was just a dream!" She laughed nervously then.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Lucyal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas