The demonic cat chuckled, now clicking her claws together as she writhed in pure bliss over the thoughts of being alone with Brisoca and the kids....what damage she could do...hopw she could pin it on other disasters while Feral was out at the tree. "Of course, she's not a faun." she said in a sing song like voice as she skipped in a circle before pausing to listen to what all he had to say.

He had said our benefit. Our. How quickly she had been added into the plans! A deep dark purr emanated from the very core of her being as she pressed herself tight against him, reaching up to run her hands through his mane. "I will do everything in my power....My King." she mrrowed, nuzzling close to him rather like a cat in heat, just hoping for more compliments, touches, even insults at this point. "Do let me be your Queen...." she added in a sinister tone. Oh how she wished she were truly bonded to this King Sombra now, not her Prince.

But maybe.... she could get Sombra to corrupt her Prince as well? Just maybe.....

Seruta