PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:55 am
heart  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:06 pm
Soooo.

Mbaraka is in the Rahala I/T, so perhaps we should RP them together and flesh out their relationship, or we could go back to when they first met or ? It's up to you heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:24 pm
Zosie
Soooo.

Mbaraka is in the Rahala I/T, so perhaps we should RP them together and flesh out their relationship, or we could go back to when they first met or ? It's up to you heart

Either is good for me! I'm just excited to play Tallula ^^
Do you have a preference for one or other?  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:10 am
heart Changed some things around heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:26 am
CaliWolfe

I have a couple to offer you !

For Seolfr I would like to offer up

User Image

She needs some heart break so I am wondering if perhaps we can work out a heart break plan for both of them some how. If not even just RP for her would be nice. She just found her mom and sister in the pack and joined up with her dad.

Also for Kimondo I have

User Image

She just joined the Pridelands, I'm just waiting on her cert. She joined the Pridelands after her pride had a hostile takeover and she has lost contact with all her family. I am looking for a mate for her. However I also just need some RP for her in the pride.

I'm nessiaing on AIM too if you want we can plot there XD  

nessiaing

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:10 pm
nessiaing

Seolfr always needs more heartbreak, I'd be happy to accept! Seo's a sweetheart and wouldn't leave a lady for no reason... If you'd be up for it we might want to pull Leasano's Fahari in on the action as well. She's his on and off relationship partner, maybe the heartbreak is caused from her getting in the way? Or being jealous of Basha? I'd have to talk it over with Lea of course but if you'd be interested in this sort of plot I'm sure she'd be up for it.

For Adri I'd like to just RP her and Kimondo together first and foremost. From there we can see if they are relationship material or not. c:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:20 pm
CaliWolfe

I was thinking something like his on again off again getting in the way would be perfect. I want her poor little heart to be broken does that make me a terrible person? Let me know what Lea says and we can go from there. In the mean time they could meet?

And for Adri and Kimondo I would be happy for them even just to be friends. She needs people in her new pride. If somethng comes of it cool... if not thats cool too XD

If you add me on AIM we can keep plotting there. I'll try to get our rps started up later tonight.  

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:04 pm
Luke is in the with pride? If so I'd love rp with my cold-hearted sith Ruyken!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:18 pm
Tanakako
Luke is in the with pride? If so I'd love rp with my cold-hearted sith Ruyken!

Sorry for the delay, I'd love to RP them together! Would you mind setting something up and I'll tag it as soon as possible? Or if you don't mind a wait then I can start it instead. ^^  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:29 pm
CaliWolfe

Sorry for the delay, I'd love to RP them together! Would you mind setting something up and I'll tag it as soon as possible? Or if you don't mind a wait then I can start it instead. ^^

Here you go!
Sorry. He is really grumpy and cold. xd
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24493021  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:22 pm
CaliWolfe
I think we should plot Pekee to mate my leopon boy she's been bothering.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:01 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Yes. I am totally up for this. emotion_awesome

I can somehow see them spending more and more time together as he tries to "teach" her how to behave. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:06 pm
CaliWolfe
Kathryn Dragonna

I can somehow see them spending more and more time together as he tries to "teach" her how to behave. XD

And at some point him being blunt and telling her she needs a mate to keep her in line.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:18 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
CaliWolfe
Kathryn Dragonna

And at some point him being blunt and telling her she needs a mate to keep her in line.

Oh yes, definitely. She could drag him "mate hunting" with her only for it to end in utter and complete failure.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff