[PRP] Madzimoyo x Aujigweybermanoth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:00 pm
He nodded. "Hard to believe, but yes!" He said with a chuckle. "He had wings and everything. They call them Gods." He said with a nod. "I believe they have other abilities too, but it's rude to ask a fellow what he can do, no?" He chuckled. It was quite a strange meeting, with that lion, but it was something he'd never forget.

"You think lions are all mean, then you meet one like that male, and changes your ideas on lions"

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:23 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Madz nodded and said "Gods intresting, I know nothing of gods so I will not call you a liar or fool, perhaps I will one day see this lion god for myself" Madz frowned and his eyebrow rose again "And how would that be?? What made him nicer than any other lion??" he asked curiously  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:31 pm
" I couldn't blame you, even if you did call me such things." He said with a nod. "Sometimes it's best to see something for yourself than to believe someone else!" Thought it was a nice thought to know there was something out there, looking over everyone's shoulders. At least, he hoped they would.

"Well, some lions like to attack... He seemed nothing but interested in what I had to share with him." He thought about it. He had encountered many lions, and very often than not, they would have rather dug their claws into his hide than talk. Shame, really, but that was life!

"He seemed quite the lion"

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:38 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Madz smiled and said "Perhaps I will meet this meet this fellow one day, but now I think I shall be off to find greener territory, I bid you farewell Manoth" Madz said with a smiled and waited to give, Manoth a chance to say goodbye before he wandered off..  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:43 pm
Goodbyes were always sad, he figured. He gave the other a smile before nodding. "I suppose I have taken up your time more than plenty." He said with a bow of his head. "I shall leave you to do whatever you must" He added before bidding his own fair well. Perhaps they would meet again, though his hopes were never high on that.

Maybe the male would run into the god that he had once seen, or perhaps he'd run into another kind of god. He was once told as a pup, there were many out there, it was just a matter of looking. Surely, he didn't believe them, not til recently though. "Perhaps you shall, but maybe meet another instead." He said his final words before popping off in his own direction.

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:52 pm
Madz wandered off to find a greener places..

End

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash