Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:19 pm

User Image
User Image
                                        Blair set her elbow on the arm of the couch starring at Nick. "I suppose I can't, if you haven't fed in two days." his laughing made her realize she called him attractive twice. Damn she mumbled to herself. Blair smirked leaning over to him. "Maybe its my elaborate plan and maybe its not." her voice sounded mysterious. When Nick's hand went to his abdomen Blair stood up. "Eat? Now? You mean for me to transition. I still thought this was a dream I havent woke up from yet." her hand flew to her forehead pacing back forth "Yes let's start with him or the b***h he cheated on with then him, but first I'm still freaking out, realization hasn't .hit me fully yet." Blair's eyes had a hint of worry in them as she stood there hands on her hips. Hopefully Nick could some how comfort her before she ran away trying to avoid the situation till it killed her.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:13 pm
User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXDo you remember the days. We built these paper mountains,

Nicholas smirked hearing the mysterious tone of Blair's voice. "Oh, I'm scared." Yes, he was mocking her, but he couldn't resist. Blair began to freak out the second he mentioned completing the transition, so he pressed his lips together before standing up slowly, making his way over to her. "Calm down.." he said softly, taking her small hands into his own. A small, reassuring smile touched the man's lips as he stared down at the girl. Because of the height difference between the two, he had to bend his head down fully in order to meet her eyes. She was around the same short height as his late wife, he noticed. "I realize this whole situation is a lot for you to process but the transition needs to happen soon before your body begins to shut down on you again, okay?" He warned. Vampire blood could only last her so long - it was fresh, sweet human blood that she needed. "It's best if we head out now" he added, his intense gaze twitching between her blue eyes.

then sat and watched them burn ?XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:58 pm

User Image
User Image
                                        Blair smiled looking at Nick. "Good you should be, I'm unpredictable." she wasn't use to any ever being kind to her, and really didn't like anyone she didnt know well touch her. Nick was different for some reason she felt instantly comfortable around him, although she tensed up when he held her hands.As Nick spook Blair was looking at their hands trying her best to process all of this in her mind. It was a lot to take in and he understood that. With no words to say Blair nodded , instinctively she turned to grab her bag but forgot she had nothing with her. "Let's just get this over with." Blair slid past Nick walking towards the door. If they kept moving the thoughts of all this would subside till it came feeding time.

Occ: Sorry been busy lately and totally have writers block for this.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:18 pm
Kuroah

User Image
User Image

With a simple nod of his head, Nick slid past Blair as well and made his way into the kitchen where he grabbed his black zip-up hoodie. Together, the two walked out of his apartment and down the stairs, out the front doors of the main lobby. There was a slight chill in the air, although it didn't phase him. "Do you recognize this area at all? We're on the corner of Emily Crescent and Queensway" he informed her, so that she could at least make out some kind of route for them. They were still in town, near the road where Blair totalled her car. "By the way, I think we just stick to killing your ex, leave the girl out of it. I try to stick with one person every other night. Raises less suspicion, y'know?" He explained, flipping up his hood. Nick shoved his hands into his pockets as he waited on her to direct them as to where they should go.

OOC || No worries. I had some writers block too :/

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:44 pm

User Image
User Image
                                        Blair looked at their surrounds recognizing them. With a nod to answer Nick she started walking down the road she crashed on.Her mind starting racing as she ran to her car she loved dearly. Blair's hand flew to her forehead as she cussed under her breath kicking a tire."My car..its completely wrecked.This day just cant get any worse." upset she groaned turning away from it. Blair didnt have any belongings in her life so her car was very important to her and prize possession. Running her fingers through her messy blond hair she turned back around crawling half way in the broken window to grab her bag. "Sorry for that, let's go. I have some revenge to get." Blair dropped her arms to her side giving Nick a reassuring smile as they walked down the road to her ex.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:05 am
User Image
User Image

Nick couldn't help but make a face at the sight of Blair's car. He hadn't really paid much attention to it earlier. "Careful.." he murmured, then realized what a stupid thing that was for him to say. She was a vampire - if she did get a few cuts, she had the ability to heal in no time. Nicholas waited on curb for her. With a grin - his first actual smile - the man began walking alongside her. "I'm loving the attitude."

Soon enough, the two were standing at the end of Blair's exes driveway. Nick pursed his lips thoughtfully as he stared at the small house. "Do you have a key, or are we going to have to do this the hard way?" Nicholas would have no problem breaking in - he had done so on countless occasions. "And please - please try to contain yourself. We don't want to make too much noise, so try to lay off the vases. Got it?" He half-teased, smirking down at the girl.

OOC || No worries. I had some writers block too :/

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:48 pm

User Image
User Image
                                        Standing there in the drive way only brought back memories of what happened hours before.Anger was built up again just like it was when she was driving at full speed. "I have a key, even if I didnt I'd break my a** into that place." she smiled glancing at him."Just to get my revenge." Blair frowned at his careful requests about not breaking anything and trying no to make too much noise. "You just took the fun out of this.Though it doesnt mean I wont do a number on that low life good for nothing cheater." she teased. Honestly if Nick wasnt there she probably wouldnt have been able to break a smile at all in this situation. Blair opened the door marching in, took her only 4 strides until she was pulling the girl off of him by her hair. Of course the girl started freaking out. "Blair look I'm sorry, she came onto me." Jason said. Blair rolled her eyes with her hands on her hips, pushing her ex off the bed onto the floor."What the hell, you b***h!" Jason tried to get to his feet but Blair was now much faster.She shook her head pinning him to the wall. "Go to hell." thoughts ran through her mind drowning out the girl freaking out. "Nick can get her to shut up I cant think straight!" Jason tried escaping but Blair was on her toes kneeing him in the stomach breaking some ribs. "Nick youre going to have to help me through this." she let out a sigh trying not to think of blood.

Occ: oooo s**t getting intense. Btw do you want me to call you Hoolia or Julia c: totally just realized your username rhymes with your name.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image

"Again, I am loving the attitude." And with that, the two started toward the house. Blair was already marching to the bedroom before Nick could even close the door, causing him to let out a sigh. He leaned against the doorway, arms folded across his chest casually as he watched the blonde handle things in such a malicious manner. Great, now he had to kill the girl. She was a witness, after all, and she most definitely could not be trusted to keep a secret. The other girl was screaming, Blair's ex was yelling, and Blair herself was about to do the deed. He should have known better than to trust her to handle things in a calm manner. "Nick?! Who the hell-??" Blair's ex yelled, his eyes widening when he saw the vampire standing there so nonchalantly. The corners of his mouth quirked up into a smile as he wiggled his fingers at the man, his fangs just barely poking out. Blair's ex screamed even louder.

"Anything for you, sweetheart." And in a flash, Nick had the screaming woman against the wall, wrists pinned as he sunk his teeth into her flesh. The male brought a hand to the back of her neck, squeezing it as he continued to suck the life out of her bit by bit. She never screamed, instead, she made sounds of pleasure until she slowly closed her eyes, giving her last breath. Once he finished, he pulled away and let the girl slide down to the floor in front of him. Nick wiped his mouth with his sleeve, his eyes glowing in the dim light of the room. One down, one to go...

OOC || Aww yeee ;D and haha you can call me Julia or hoolia, I don't really have a preference c: what's your name? ^^

User Image

Kuroah

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:36 pm

User Image
User Image
                                        Blair couldn't help to smile at Nick's entrance. Her eyes glanced to the female Nick had just taken care of for her. " What happened to just stick with killing my ex Nick?" she smiled un bothered by Nick's choice of shutting her up. With someone freaking out in middle of things really made it hard to concentrate. "Did I mention you look even better when you're taking care of things." Blair teased, the fun was over as soon as it began. "Who the hell is Nick. You lying cheating b***h!" Blair's ex spit towards Nick. "Me? A cheater? No Nick's just a good friend who saved my life. We are here on business..hmm what was it again?" Blair put her pointer finger to her chin, normally she'd hold her ex down with both arms but with her new strength she only really needed one. Stalling Blair glanced over at Nick bitting her bottom lip then smiled unafraid anymore . "Oh yeah now I remember!"with amazing speed she sunk her teeth into the ex's neck draining him fast unable to let go.

Occ: Jenna or Kuroah! C:

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════════════════╗

"Eh.." Nick licked the residue off his lips. "I changed my mind." With a smirk, the male stepped back and looked down at the dead girl, admiring his work. In his eyes, she looked at ease. Clearly Nick had lost his conscience after his hunger forced him to feed the first few times - killing people didn't bother him one bit. He let out a chuckle when she said he looked even better when he took care of things, and he was about to respond when Blair's ex yelled out so obnoxiously. Oh, and then he spat on him. How rude. "Didn't your mother ever teach you any manners? First you interrupt me and then you spit on me? You know for someone who's about to die you've got quite some nerve." While he spoke, the man screamed violently as Blair continued to suck his blood. Nicholas made a face of disgust as he used a pillow to wipe the spit off his hoodie, muttering curses. He peered over at the two and saw that Blair was still clinging onto him so he walked back over to the two and grabbed her arms from behind, prying her off of him. "Drinking a dead man's blood will only make you sick.." he explained, holding her tightly against his chest in fear that her hunger might get the best of her again. If she calmed down, he would let go of her. Drinking the blood of the dead would only bring harm to vampires, sometimes even death. That's why maintaining control was so important. Suddenly, he could hear police sirens in the distance. The once screaming girl must have speed dialled 911 in the midst of all the chaos.

OOC || Still wanna continue? c:

╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image
User Image

kuroah

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:28 pm

User Image
User Image
                                        Finally reasoning that Nick wasn't kidding about the 'blood is the only thing that will make you feel better' statement.It took every inch of her to pull away. Nick's touch helped Blair control and let her ex go.Startled she stood up and backed up covering her mouth. " I.. I did that..?" after a glance at her lifeless ex her eyes fell to the ground shaking now. Yes the blood helped get strength back and kicked out the sick weak feeling but yet the whole unnatural experience left an mental scar. After swearing under her breath Blair looked at Nick. "Do you hear those sirens... We have to go." quickly as she good Blair grabbed some things she had left behind and the ex's wallet and keys. " I hope you have a escape plan because sadly to say the one thing on my mind was blood.. and still is." she gave a roll not even glancing at her ex.Afraid she'd jump on him and dry him completely.
                                        Occ: Of course c:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nicholas gave a gentle nod of his head when she questioned her actions. If the smell was overwhelming for him he couldn't imagine what it was like for her. The sirens were growing louder by the second and Nick clutched the back of his neck nervously, thinking as Blair gathered her things. He opened the blinds partially and looked out the window, grateful that he couldn't see the flashing lights just yet. They still had a bit of time. "We'll have to flee the vicinity. I don't know where we'll go, but we'll figure it out along the way." Without paying her ex a glance either, Nick nodded toward the blonde signalling that he was ready before opening the window and jumping through. He landed smoothly in a crouching position on the pavement and then slowly stood up, looking up at Blair awaiting for her to the same. His smirk was faint, yet charming. "If you're too chicken you can always take the stairs," he half challenged half teased.

OOC || Awesome! I really like these two. They're great together cx

User Image User Image
User Image

kuroah

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items