Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:25 pm
User Image
Thundara was caught off guard once again, the crafty fox was hiding in the clouds. As he went for her wing she let him have it but instantly went into a barrel roll towards the ground, latching onto him with her other wing and teeth in his neck. She was going to pull them both down. "Of course, I was not done with you yet." She said in that playful mocking turn that quickly turned evil at the end.

In mid fall she turned him towards the ground. She waited for the right moment she was going to kick off him to push her into the air. Her wing was already in immense pain, the same one she had broken before now dislocated. It was awful, but either way if he hit the ground or not she used him to push off into the trees to find a place to land and take off towards a cave she had hid in before. As she kicked off she snorted into the cool air, once more making it look like smoke rolling from her nose. "Don't get hurt to bad. I want to play some more."

The mare was never one to give up. If he came after her she would grit pain and take off once more into the storm. Though as was the wing almost hung limp, it was the only way she could keep it and not be in pain. She did not care that her hooves left prints in the mud. It was almost as if she was daring him to come after her. After a while she stopped in a clearing, her body turned towards where she last left him. She stood there watching waiting. Could he find her tracks in the distance she gave? Should she stop and wait? They were evenly matched now, there was no way could she master the storm with a dislocated wing.

Wasteland Wyvern
I am loving it. ^^ I think it is time though to even the ground. She is going to feed that voice her awesomeness XD.

I would not mind having a second breeding come from this << He keeps it up she may just keep coming back for more XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:27 pm
He hadn't expected her to turn the tides on him so quickly, her barrel roll made him dizzy but when she decided to use him as a kick off post it just made him mad. He hit the ground hard, skidding a few feet and wrenching his right wing painfully. His breath came in ragged huffs as he watched her dissapear into the forest. Grinning maliciously he stood and folded his large wings against his back. The right wing still throbbed painfully but with a quick use of his unicorn magic it was feeling better. That was one thing he had the advantage of, his mixed heritage gave him flight and healing so long as he didn't slip so far into the darkness that he lost the gift his other unicorn blood gave him. He had no intention of harming this mare too much, in fact he was intrigued by her. So fiery, so beautiful. He was like a moth to her flame.
His sides were scratched and bleeding, his flank still burned from the lightning strike that singed it but it was just surface wounds that he could take care of later. He knew he had hurt her wing badly, grounding her just like he wanted. His smile still firmly in place he stalked off after her noticing the muddy hoof prints she'd left behind, almost as if she wanted him to follow.
'Luring me are you girl?' He thought, 'Two can play at that game...' He found the cave easily enough and sniffed around its opening, her tangy scent daring him to enter, daring him to find her. Instead he walked around the cave searching for any fox holes she might have to escape him again. Finding one he pushed a large rock in front of it effectively blocking that exit.
He then strolled, almost casually back to the opening and called in, "Ready or not! Here I come."

xXToxicIllusionsXx
Good for her! Skaal is good at fighting but it never hurts to have him put in his place one or twice!

As for the breeding I have nothing against it. I really like Thundara and she and he would make amazing babies.

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
Thundara has made her way inside the cave. there she sat, waiting and watching him. Eyes narrowed, looking out at the light that flickered outside. She used her dark colors to hide her well in the back of the large cave mouth, where it lowered down into a small side path. There she waited. Her wing was in pain, and it only fueled her danger level. She could see him move out of the light, gone between flicks of lightning. She wondered where he had gone. If he gave up so easily she would have to hunt him down and make him pay for ending their game so soon.

That Mare sat there, watching, waiting. Soon his silhouette returned at the mouth and that voice, oh how it tickled her. She was like a child in a candy shop. She knew this cave like the back of her hand, It was one of her hiding places when she wanted to rest and wait out the gaps between storms. She only flew when there was a storm in the sky. It was her trademark. And sometimes she had to wait quite a while for another to return.

She could not help but laugh, it seeming to echo all around him as she watched from the darkness. "Come my dear, play with me. I will not kill you, yet, You make this game to fun." She called out in her normal mocking sweet tone. She moved slightly against the back wall. "You are a Kalana yes? ones who feast on flesh? How does it taste. Tell me your splendid stories, tell me you have killed, you have hunted out your prey." She spoke softly, no longer child like, just dark, dark and beautiful in how she spoke.

If there was one thing she wishes she was, it was a Kalana, she wanted to feast on the flesh of another, to eat her enemies without feeling sick after. Curses her pure wind breeding. "You may think you have me, but I will prove to be more fun then other prey. Come get me, if you dare." She had not noticed he trapped her inside, that he was standing between her and the only way out. This would come down to how crafty she could be.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:58 pm
He carefully stepped into the cave, staying in the entrance, refusing to come too much further just yet. He wanted to play with her a bit now that he had her in a place that she could not run. Unless of course there was another bolt hole. This cave seemed small but one never knew with caves. "Yes I am a Kalona but not full blooded my dear. I have their magnificent wings, their hunger for the flesh, but I bear a unicorn's horn. Eating someone is not something you can really describe. The taste of the blood as it runs over your tongue, the softness of the meat... I personally prefer the flesh on the thighs. Now then..." He grinned menacingly, his sharp teeth flashing sinisterly. "I wonder my dear... How would you taste?" His laugh was hair raisingly deep, echoing throughout the cave they stood in. He had time, he had her trapped, but he didn't have the heart to eat her! That would be a loss to the world for even with her evil ways she was still beautiful. He could never bring himself to kill something so interesting.
His talk of eating her and how she tasted was just him teasing her. This was a game they played, and he wanted to be the winner.

xXToxicIllusionsXx
Tag!

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:14 am
User Image
That mare smirked. She had noticed the horn, in all its slender. most unicorns were weak, having a soft spot for life. How a Kalona could find one attractive was beyond her. then in her eyes, all grounders were unattractive, weak, and useless in those world. Wings was what gave one power, they could move faster, go anywhere.

"I thought that horn of yours would make you weak, but you are starting to prove me wrong my dear." She started to move, circling slightly towards the small exit that ran from the side of the cave. She had no desire to become a meal tonight. Not to mention the pain in her wing was starting to set in, it even showed in her voice. "But if you are going to eat me, you better come and get me or you might just lose your meal." She smirked that scary smirk of hers before turning and heading off into the darkness. her eyes shimmered in red. She moved through this cave pretty easy, winding back into the passage, but that wing was making this hard. She kept bumping it along the thin walls making her wince.

She was almost to the second exit when she noticed there was no light, she should see the lightning outside by now. Had he trapped her inside? She went to back up, to take one of the other passage when her wing caught a stalagmite, pulling at the bone and flesh, making her whinny in pain. The sound seemed to echo across the cavern. She had her wing caught, she could not back up with it just hanging there limp like that. She moved forward and tried to press herself against the far wall and try again but once more the hanging bone met the stone. She could try to push open the exit, but most of her strength was in her wing muscles. She hardly spend time on the ground, and that was her disadvantage.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:42 pm
Skaal steadily walked into the cave, half ignoring half grinning at her jabs towards him. She has a feisty one that was for sure, the smell of blood wafted through his nostrils. She had an open wound, quite possible the one he'd given her when he snapped at her wing, but this smell was fresher. Maybe she had scrapped something on the walls.
This cave was awfully tight and was not something he liked. Tightening his wings to his back he looked around for her, his eyes not as used to the dark as hers. Lightning flashed behind him illuminating two pathways. The smell of blood was coming from the right, so right he went.
The glowing of her eyes in the dark was what gave her away, those same eyes were snapping with anger right now. "Tsk tsk tsk. Did you back yourself into a corner my dear? And your poor wing! Does it hurt?" He was taunting her, and part of him still felt sick to his stomach over it. He was still half unicorn after all. Suffering was not something his 'good' side relished in, not like his 'evil' half.
"So then my feisty mare, whatever shall I do with you?" His ice blue eyes lit up with the thought of what he could do with her, trapped as she was. Why eat her? It would be a waste. His smile was feral as he watched her.

xXToxicIllusionsXx
Sooo what should we do now? I am a little at a loss now that she is hurt, and trapped. Skaal wouldn't be able to eat her, and I wouldn't let him anyway! Lol.
Should she escape to nurse her wounds? Should he let her go with the promise that they would 'play' again? I am open to just about anything.

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image
Here she was, between a beast that would eat her and a rock. What was she going to do. She no longer could back up, instead she could only go forward. She pulled away from him, pressing up to the rock and turned back. She leaned into the rock to see how hard it would be to push. She was able to rock it, but with how weak she was, there was no moving it. She was trapped.

That body turned the best she could, turning her bad wing from him. "If you try I will fight you to the death my dear. Would you walk away from this as well, that is one thing you have to ask yourself. Would it be worth it." She glared at him, her nostrils flaring in a warning that if he came close he would regret that choice.

On top of it, if he showed weakness, tried to heal her, she would make him regret that too. It would show weakness. A creature should not give into that weakness, they should hate, breathe in that darkness, let it fill them. She felt weak at that moment, but she would not let it show.

She had herself planned if he came for him, she would use him as the final push to move this bolder, then she would be free to run. The question then would be, how far can she run before she ran out of energy, before the pain caught up to her. It was already showing in her face that she was fighting back that pain.

"Come get me Kalona. It looks like we will have to take a last stand, who is better?" She said with a smirk.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:13 pm
He watched her from his spot in the dark of the cave, lightning occasionally illuminating his white hide and making him seem a ghost. Blue eyes like ice snapping with anger and oddly amusement. This mare was so feisty, so fun, but it was time to end this game.
He rushed forward with his mouth open, fangs bared. When he got within striking distance of her throat he darted his head forward to attack when suddenly the headbutt hit him. The mare had used her own head as a weapon... 'Well that was unexpected...' He was dazed and unhappy, dizzy and confused. How had she gotten the drop on him so easily? With such a simple move... How had he not expected it?
His groan of pain belayed both an ache starting between his ears and the nausea of being hit so hard in the head. He blinked once, twice, then slumped against the slimy cave walls out of commission for a small time.

xXToxicIllusionsXx
Tag! Sorry for the wait!

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image
The troubled worn out mare found herself in a bit of luck. She managed to miss his horn and land a shot on his head. "See you in the afterlife my dear." Now was her chance. She jerked her body, pulling the wing in two, only shreds of meat left it on the bone. between the sheer pain, and the light headed state from the head but she was completely running on the sure desire to survive. She rushed the boulder, crashing her frame into it, finally it gave and rolled just enough for her to push through, falling right back into place and there it set, leaving the stallion alone in the darkness of the cave, a crave that was now starting to crumble as she had broken a natural support to that passage along with her wing.

A large trail of blood followed the mare as she crossed the distance towards a final resting place. She knew she was not going to make it, the amount of blood she was losing and the pain, she hauled herself up to the highest cliff overlooking the trees, and there under the rage of the storm she dropped. Shallow breaths claimed her as she fell into the sleep that was eating at her mind. Giving into the restful call of her body.

If she made it out of this, it would be a gift from the gods, and in a way, she sprawled out under the storm to ask the storm to take her, to become a part of it in her last moments. Fully how a creature that called herself a god, would turn to them in her last moments, fighting to survive.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:26 pm
"Ooohhh..." Came the pained sickly sound from deep inside the cave. He blinked his pain fogged ice blue eyes willing his headache to cease so he could think straight. 'She sure got me good... Need to remember not to confront a desperate mare in a cave again.' CRACK! A sound, startled the headache ridden stallion making him nearly jump nearly out of his skin. "What in the world?" He barely moved as a stalagmite came crashing to the earth near his head. His eyes wide he moved backwards since the tight passage refused to allow him to turn around in it.
When he got the the head of the passage the lightning strikes helped him see that the cave was actually collapsing! He growled softly and knew just knew that the mare had caused it somehow. What was she a god of the elements?
He dodged as pieces of the cave fell around him running for the entrance. The burn on his side from the lightning strike ached and bleed slightly where the cave walls scraped it. He grimaced and swore violently, 'If I ever find that mare again I'm going to kill her!'
After what seemed like forever he broke into the night air, gasping for breath. The cave collapsed behind him leaving nothing more than a tumble of rocks where it had been. "Too close... Need to be more careful next tim..." The words trailed off as he noticed the trail of blood that ran near the side of the cave. Was the mare bleeding this badly? She'd be dead by the time he found her at this rate. Still he followed it wondering if it was really hers. The good in him stirred, 'Did I cause this? Her pain is because of me.'
Finally the trail came to a cliff and he opened his wings flying carefully up to the edge above. That was when he saw her sprawled underneath the tree line, wing shredded, bone bared and gleaming white and red under the lightning strikes. "Spirits..." Was she breathing? He walked forward carefully wondering if she would just jump up and attack...
When nothing happened he nosed at her, the kalona in him begging him to take a bite, but he couldn't do it. He just couldn't do it! She was so helpless, such easy prey, but he just couldn't... His breath fogged in the chilled night air, the rain still pattering slowly over his coat, washing some of the blood off his flank.
His unicorn blood! He could heal her? Couldn't he...? He'd never used it before but maybe just maybe he could save this mare, this fiery goddess. He felt the magic stir in his blood, warming his body. The magic sought out her wing and started to work on it healing up the major damage until it was nothing more than a surface thing that would heal with time. Exhausted he slumped against a tree and sighed.
His guardian would kill him when if he knew he'd saved the prey he'd chased so hard, for so long, but this was more than a chase for him. More than just a meal. Though what she meant to him he didn't know. There was nothing more he'd could do at this time, so away he walked out into the night leaving the goddess of storms behind wondering, nay hoping that she would live through this and seek him out. The game was not over.

xXToxicIllusionsXx
Wow longer post than I've done in a long time. Hope I didn't take too many liberties with this one! If I did I can re-write it.

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:34 am
User Image
The game was not over for this mare. She would awaken under the warm rays of the sun the next day. A long hiss was given to the brightness as she slowly moved her stuff sore body. Her wing, it was healed, not completely, but enough she could move it. Had he healed her, or was it the storm saving its child. She was betting it was the creature with his weakness.

"You are weaker then I thought my dear hybrid." She spoke into the distance with a hushed voice. In the mares eyes something so weak did not deserve to live, and even more so that he ripped her away from the death she sought. She forced herself to stand on weak legs, like a foal standing for the first time. the blood on her fur had dried making her even stiffer. It was hard to walk down the cliff to one of the other caves to wash the blood away under its darkness.

Thundara had no idea what this feeling was that ran through her as she looked out at the blazing sun. Something inside her almost thanked him for giving her a bit longer to carry on, but still, he would die for it, or she would force him to kill her. Either way, they would meet again, and she would see to it that they did. For now she would rest and travel under night in case he chose to come back. Staying here was not safe.

Wasteland Wyvern
End! <3
Pm me if you want to plot another roleplay between them whenever you get the chance <33

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff