Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:10 pm
Velveteen Angel
User Image

Dysi always needs RP! 8D He can be wherever and as long as prides won't attack leopards, he's cool with border RP!

I think the best bet for him would be Shikoba, since she's a rouge as well. Would you like to start something or shall I? >3>  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:00 pm
SilverLutz
Velveteen Angel
User Image

Dysi always needs RP! 8D He can be wherever and as long as prides won't attack leopards, he's cool with border RP!

I think the best bet for him would be Shikoba, since she's a rouge as well. Would you like to start something or shall I? >3>

8D sounds good! Could you? I'll tag when I finish studying c:  

Velveteen Angel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:48 pm
Velveteen Angel

Here you go!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:13 pm
Bump!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:33 am
Bump! Swapped out some lions with others that need the RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:13 pm
SilverLutz

*Noms* I have SBs, and things.  

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:16 pm
magnadearel
SilverLutz

*Noms* I have SBs, and things.

SBs are always good >W> Whatchu got? Reavers? Thralls? Etc etc?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:58 pm
SilverLutz

Bousvor - new captain, I haven't posted for his cert yet.
Ashta - very timid thrall, ex-demon pride
Calder - reaver, full of himself
Yuriel - freeborn cub, feisty
Vigdis - dark and creepy, father is god of bones
Therese - thrall, willing to do backlog cub rp.

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:04 pm
magnadearel
SilverLutz

Bousvor - new captain, I haven't posted for his cert yet.
Ashta - very timid thrall, ex-demon pride
Calder - reaver, full of himself
Yuriel - freeborn cub, feisty
Vigdis - dark and creepy, father is god of bones
Therese - thrall, willing to do backlog cub rp.

Any of them in particular need RP? I could either go with my SB boy or my Rouge girl, depending. Shukura needs RP more than Keir, but they both need it, so XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:10 pm
SilverLutz
Any of them in particular need RP? I could either go with my SB boy or my Rouge girl, depending. Shukura needs RP more than Keir, but they both need it, so XD

Mmmm none of them really "need" rp. XD But I like playing them. What are your two like? Are you looking for something specific for either?  

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:15 pm
Keir I've never played, he's your standard Stormborn Reaver wannabe, but he's rather quiet and scrutinizing. Doesn't say much, actions speak louder than words. He's actually going to leave the Stormborn when he goes out on his first Viking to join the Nergui. Shukura is very wary around strangers but has this desire to help anyone in need, so it makes things a bit awkward for her. She's a nice gal, though, and would rather run away than fight. She's really big and kind of has a weird 'mane' and a deep voice, so she's been confused for a male before. Definitely female though XD Her feelings get hurt if someone calls her a male.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:37 pm
SilverLutz
Keir I've never played, he's your standard Stormborn Reaver wannabe, but he's rather quiet and scrutinizing. Doesn't say much, actions speak louder than words. He's actually going to leave the Stormborn when he goes out on his first Viking to join the Nergui. Shukura is very wary around strangers but has this desire to help anyone in need, so it makes things a bit awkward for her. She's a nice gal, though, and would rather run away than fight. She's really big and kind of has a weird 'mane' and a deep voice, so she's been confused for a male before. Definitely female though XD Her feelings get hurt if someone calls her a male.

Oh hmm. Keir sounds a lot like Bousvor in the beginning. XD He was a very quiet male too. Didn't say many words, he's relaxed a bit now. Oh wow leaving for the Nergui. Hmmmm, well if you want a rival for him then Calder. If he wants someone to beat up, then Ashta. Though I should warn him that Ashta has a master who is also from the old demon pride.
For Shukura, maybe Therese? She's sweet and outgoing mostly. Her master is training her to be useful and she may eventually be given freeborn status if she proves herself.

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:39 am
Ooh a rival could be fun owo Then if there's any ever skirmishes between the Nergui and the Stormborn later on in life. I'm not sure Shikoba would welcomed into the SB or that your girl would be allowed to leave it, so we'll stick to the SB boys >W<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:07 pm
Bumpers~  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:13 pm
I'VE NEVER RPED MY STORMBORN SO I WOULD LOVE TO HELP WITH THAT.

Fo reals, she needs to be fleshed. ;3;

User Image

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas