Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaos Foxes Carnival

Back to Guilds

Choas Foxes Carnival is a multitude of role plays. It will be a role players kingdom for them to come and role play to their heart content. 

Tags: Chaos, Foxes, carnival, role playing 

Reply New Role Plays since 2011
Fall of Albion (Accepting, Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:25 am
Leon Stark

Leon picked up the coin purse gently giving it a slight jingle as he did as if somehow able to tell how much was in it from just the sound it made, before quickly securing it within his own pack for safekeeping. He then left the store with a wave goodbye to the shop keep as he followed Zaleria and Madelyn out the door, happy that his business in the city concluded fairly quickly and successfully. He would definitely make sure he remembered the store owners name for next time he was in the area as it seemed it would be good information to have with how his business concluded with him. When Madelyn asked him if he had plans for the night though he was taken a little off guard. Having not expected such a question or offer towards someone like himself who was more or less still a stranger to them. He spent most of his nights outside more or less camping so it had been awhile since he last slept indoors or had more than the most basic of meals he himself cooked from whatever was available in the wild. " Hmm well normally I just end up making camp somewhere, setting up a barrier to repel monsters while I sleep. Though I must admit it has been some time since I last slept indoor so if I will not be a burden then I graciously accept your kind offer." spoke Leon politely and graciously. It appeared he would owe them another one before the day was over.

Mathias Knight of Chaos and Avalon Silvers

Avalon having seen enough now after those last two attacks decided to make his move as a huge wall of black flames suddenly burst fourth from the floor separating both Mathias and Kaito to break up the fight as well as gain Mathias undivided attention, useful for keeping him from striking at Rin again as Kaito may not have been able to suppress much more of that chaos energy and could have ended up infected by it. After all if Avalon's studies were correct then chaos energy could only be effectively countered by two things, true purity of some kind such as unbending love or unspeakable evil, or the energy of Order which knowledge on how to use was apparently lost to the world long ago. However if a knight of chaos existed then Avalon could not help but wonder if one of Order also existed somewhere within this land as well as the magical secrets it would likely hold. " That should be enough Mathias I think you proved yourself superbly there is little reason to continue this further. Besides your body has yet to fully awaken from it's long sealing and thus fighting as you were for much longer would end up becoming a problem. But aside from that I do have a request for you. I want you Mathias to join our group the War Gods and add your power to ours in the completion of our goals. And in return we will add our power to yours to help complete your own goals. I can promise you one thing for certain, working with us will provide countless targets for which to feast upon to restore all your lost power. And besides I can somehow sense that we share at least one goal, the return of HER back to this world for our own reasons of course." said Avalon as the image of a gigantic eye of unspeakable scale and size that caused even Mathias to go wide eyed and have sweat drip down his face from the sheer pressure the image of the eye alone seemed to cause. A feat that spoke volumes about the sheer unimaginable power the creature the eye belonged too must possess. A power that only one being in all of creation could possess, the Mother and queen of all Monsters who was sealed away countless years ago when she proved too powerful to destroy and an unequaled threat to all the races. Of course he made sure only Mathias saw the image and could feel the pressure from the image as it was not yet the right time to let the others know what exactly they were trying to unseal and why they were trying to do it.

Mathias was a little taken back by the image of the eye as he had believed that with the passing of his age that all knowledge of the Mother had been lost to history forever and yet this Avalon somehow knew of her enough to be able to conjure an image of one of her eyes. There was no doubt about it to Mathias this Avalon person was extremely dangerous, possessing not only forbidden knowledge on the Mother but powerful magic and a dark will to carry through with their plans no matter the sacrifice. Not to mention the intellect to correctly predict Mathias connection to the Mother and likely why he has an interest in her. Believing it best to keep such a man where he can keep an eye on him as well as seeing merit in Avalon's proposal he decided to take him up on his offer as he lowered his arms dispelling his chaos energy as he did so. Slowly lowering himself to the ground as his aura seemed to retract back within himself, all traces of the chaos energy seemingly vanishing with it as it was no longer sustained by Mathias will. Mathias blade too also vanished in a flash of light as it was no longer needed by it's master for the time being. Returning to wherever it was Mathias had summoned it from in the first place, ready to be brought back at it's masters command. " ...Very well then I accept the terms of your deal. Though let me make one thing perfectly clear, if you ever stand in the way of my goal I will not hesitate to slay you on the spot without warning, same with any of your group or anyone else who stands against me. " spoke Mathias as he began to walk towards the exit of the room which would take him right by both Kaito and Rin as the room only had the one opening and they were standing right in front of it. Though he made no move to strike either of them. He planned to take a tour around the temple to get his bearings on his position as well as potentially visit the other two seals that he could feel even from this position.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image
Zaleria Nallvir
and
Madelyn Vontrap

Madelyn smiled happily “Wonderful mum will be so excited oh and try not to be alone with my father he’ll probably think you’re my boyfriend and there’s no changing his mind” she said with a laugh as she began skipping off towards her home. Madelyn was so full of life so full of spirit that her appearance deceived how she acted. Her black dress and gloves would say she was reserved and a realist but she was far from it. She found joy in the simplest of things and nothing seemed to ruin her smile. Zaleria smirked before shaking her head with a light chuckle as she casually walked behind. Madelyn got quite a bit ahead of Zaleria but she didn’t seem worried or anxious in the slightest. The sun was setting and shadows filled the streets which made her eyes glow even brighter like the wolf she was. She breathed in the night air cool and crisp. It was a calm night and reminded her of home or what it had been before it was destroyed. She could remember it like it was still going on.

User ImageThe night cool and calm her clan dancing in the moon light of a blood moon. It was their way of celebrating life and honoring their past showing that they would still live on and stay strong in their place. Zaleria was just a pup at this time only five and she looked up at the moon listening to the howls and cheers. Almost instantly it all changed fire lit the forest and pain stricken cries filled the air some human some wolf. She was scooped up and felt warm liquid covering her small body soaking through her clothes. In the moon light she saw it glimmer, the silver chrome blood reflecting in her eyes. Her people were dying. She was hidden away and the last she heard was stay down stay quiet and never forget. It was her father’s voice. She watched him shift and race off snarling to defend their tribe. She waited there in the roots of a tree watching her people being slain watching them struggle to fight back. Back then she couldn’t understand but now that she was older she understood. She understood people feared what they could not understand they feared what was different from their own and that fear could drive them into doing horrible things that time could never erase. No matter how many times they washed their hands the blood of an entire race was on their hands and the sounds of them dying was whisper on the wind to any who listened close enough or knew what it sounded like. Their cries haunted Zaleria and she sometimes could hear his voice echoing in her ears and feel his blood on her skin.

She could never forget and she would never want to because that was what made her strong that was her driving force to live before she met Madelyn. Madelyn had stopped in front of a house and looked back to Zaleria who was still dragging behind since she had refused to skip and felt no need to catch up. Madelyn opened the door and light poured into the street. “I’m home and I brought company” she said happily. A women came around the corner and hugged her “we know She is always with you darling” she said before kissing her forehead. “Yes I brought Zaleria but I have a new friend. We met him just outside of town. His name is Leon and I was hoping we could show him some good old fashioned hospitality with dinner and a place to sleep.” She said before giving her father a hug as he had entered the room. “there is always plenty of space and food for that my dear” her father said meeting Zaleria’s gaze as she waited at the door way. “well come in. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you that you may enter” Madelyn’s father said slightly annoyed but remained pleasant enough. Zaleria entered slowly staying on the edge of the room. She knew she was not welcome but they would allow it to keep Madelyn coming back and happy.

User Image

Rin Hotaru

Rin was petrified watching her brother. She knew he was strong but this was beyond her knowledge. She began to wonder exactly what her brother was capable of. She then wondered if she had the strength to protect the ones she loved because she had failed her parents. As she realized what was happening and real time took over again she watched the blood drip and trickle down the plates of earth on her brother. She looked up to see the very tip of the blade above her head and quickly stepped forward as the earth dragon then fell back returning to the floor like it had never existed. She then placed her left hand on Kaito’s back. It was warm and strong and yet she found the palm of her hand moistened slightly and took the assumption that it was blood of sweat.

Her eyes widened slightly as she felt Mathias’ pulse increase and his muscles tighten. As soon as she had it, whatever “it” was, was gone. She placed her other hand on her brother’s shoulder now bracing him if he was going to fall over but she felt no weight being leaned on her. This worked out in her favor though. She was distracted by confusion and now curiosity. Her eyes were locked on Mathias and wondered what exactly could strike fear into such a powerful being. She could not categorize him to being a monster of any other species for that matter. He was different and mysterious. She wondered if she had the courage to speak with him even despite the fact that he seemed to wish her dead. Usually when she was just monitoring a monster they would take no notice of her until she spoke to them. When she looked at Mathias there was fear within her but she was more curious and almost empathetic to his fear. It just made her believe that maybe the monsters weren’t so different and were just another misunderstood species like the Lythari had been. She then wondered if the monsters were facing the same extreme extermination.

Her attention than snapped back to her brother. He needed her now and she would have to focus and pull all other aside. “Let’s get you to your room…” she said in a soft voice gently pulling on his shoulder urging him to move. She looked up at Avalon with curiosity of what exactly he was hiding that could strike fear into Mathias. Shock then filled her eyes as an arm wrapped around her waist and she suddenly found herself in her brother’s room. She quickly helped ease him down on the bed and began to work. Her hands glowed a light blue color and were surrounded by water as she began moving them over his wounds, healing them and checking his vitals as she now had him laying back suspended above his bed on a thin layer of glowing water that matched her hands but was pulsing gently.

User Image

Kaito Hotaru

Kaito’s eyes and tattoo began to fade back to normal as the scales of earth began to flake off and return to the ground as if they had never been moved. His wounds were not major or life threatening but they were numerous as if he had gone through a blender. As the sword disappeared the dragon’s coils collapsed against each other and its jaw snapped shut. Its eyes brightness began to fade as it uncoiled and returned to the floor. Its movement was slow this time, relaxed or tired, possibly both but it was hard to tell. When it returned to the ground the tension in the room faded and it sounded as if the ground sighed as if going back into hibernation.

Kaito’s eyes watched the black flames dance before him. Little flames began to dance across his skin burning the blood dry on the floor before it seemed to be eaten by the earth and off his skin like it evaporated. His wounds were sealed and the fire faded from him leaving him in a light sweat when he felt his sister’s hand touch his back.

His eyes had remained on Mathias. They narrowed slightly not out of aggression but skepticism of how easily he seemed to agree to Avalon’s request. He was skeptical of how long this ”alliance” would last. He felt her other hand touch his shoulder but he didn’t need her to support him. His body was calm and he was not short on breath. He didn’t seem fatigued if at all. He then looked up at Avalon and could tell he must be happy with himself and figured he was smug about having “saved” them but Kaito owed him nothing. Avalon already had his sister; there was nothing more he could require. Kaito and his sister were young as elementals go and their power could only grow before they would join their main element and die in a sense. Kaito’s eyes were like fire filled with aggression, passion, and soul. He would not let Avalon win. He suddenly wrapped his right arm around his sister after she had spoke and they disappeared in a bolt of lightning before appearing in his room. He now let his fatigue take hold because his adrenaline had faded and the fire in his veins had subsided to a simple pulse of life. He lowered himself onto his bed as he removed his shirt. He closed his eyes and rested as he laid back and floated on serene waters.

((Whose Daymion played by? or is he yours and just hasn't entered?))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:24 am
( That would be Pyro the red devil's character. )

Leon Stark

Leon couldn't help but smile warmly at Madelyn's comment on her father, he doubted his own father would react nearly the same. He wasn't even sure if his own father would care if he showed up with some woman or think anything of it. Though he did believe that it would at least catch even him a member of the royal knights off guard at least slightly if nothing else. Following behind Madelyn walking at a decent pace putting him in front of Zaleria but still behind Madelyn he stopped walking only once for a brief moment as he thought he sensed something. A strange presence somewhere near the town that almost seemed as if it was calling to him though as soon as he felt it it vanished as if never there. Causing Leon to simply dismiss it for now and just keep it at the back of his mind for cautions sake. Continuing his walk after that moment he began closing the distance as it seemed Madelyn had arrived at her home as she stopped before a house. smiling slightly again at the warm reception Madelyn's parents gave her he once again wondered if his own dad would have a similar reception for him when he finally returned home, though he highly doubted such as his dad was far too proper of a knight for such thing. He would greet him to be certain but not to that extent by any means. When he arrived up to the home he stopped just before the parents as he bowed to the pair politely before speaking. " Hello there mister and misses Vontrap, my name is Leon Stark. I would like to thank you for your hospitality if you need help with anything please don't hesitate to ask it would be my pleasure to assist you." spoke Leon politely and formally as he stood back up straight, following Zaleria inside afterwards.

Mathias Knight of Chaos

Mathias walked down one of the corridors before he stopped suddenly and looked down at his right hand as he clenched it into a fist tightly. "Tsk that woman who was with Kaito, now I remember why her presence felt familiar despite having never met her before. To think that another with that power would have been born, I should have realized those bastards wouldn't let an ability like that simply fade away. But for an elemental to have it is certainly odd it appears I have missed much in my long sealing. Still I should not dwell on such things I must simply focus on my goal, my reason for existing. My queen.... this time I shall not fail." thought Mathias silently to himself. In order to complete his goal however he knew he needed to regain all the power he lost when he was sealed and that meant he would need a large amount of life force absorbed through his chaos energy. Sensing the various monsters that littered the grounds around the temple Mathias decided to head out for a short bit to feed on some of the monsters out there to begin restoring his lost power. The chaos energy once again beginning to seep out of his body in the aura appearance as if in anticipation of the feast to come.

( A smaller post today so hope it's plenty to work off of. lol )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:10 am
User Image
Zaleria Nallvir
and
Madelyn Vontrap

"Welcome Leon its a pleasure to have you join us and as you are a guest we could ask nothing of you but you kindness is admirable" Madelyn's father said extending his hand. His hand shake was firm and his skin was soft. He didn't have the hands of someone who worked a manual labor job. "Would i be correct to assume you are part of the Royal Guard" he then asked after looking him over. Madelyn's father was familiar with the Royal Guard because during the times of war he would handle their deaths in this area and sometimes a couple towns over. Her mother smiled at Leon "feel free to make yourself comfortable tonight our home is yours." she said before heading into the kitchen. She stopped in the door way "Madelyn could you give me a hand?" she asked. Madelyn smiled "of course" she said before looking to Zaleria. She knew where she would disappear to and didn't mind because she knew how her parents made her feel.

User Image
Zaleria then disappeared heading up stairs to where Madelyn's room was. Her parents room was on the main floor and the extra bedroom was also upstairs. The house wasn't anything particularly grand but it was well maintained. Zaleria entered Madelyn's room before mostly closing the door behind her. she left it open a crack so she could still hear what was going on before stretching out on the floor. She folded her hands behind her head and watched the ceiling before rolling over on her side putting her back to the door.

"so this Leon you said you met him outside of town is there anything else i should know about him?" she said implying that she might have a crush on him. She smiled slightly with a laugh "no mother he's just a friend" she said. "so Leon what brings you to our village" he said as he waved him over to take a seat in the living room.

User Image

Rin Hotaru

As Rin finished tending to her brothers wounds that were now all healed thanks to her knowledge in water healing techniques she lowered him gently onto his bed to rest so he could regain his strength after the intense encounter with Mathias. Rin sat on the side o his bed after pulling up the covers over him and brush some lingering strands of hair from his face. "you don't have to do it all on your own... i'll get stronger you'll see and i wont need you to protect me anymore... you'll be able to return to the Royal Guard if they'll take you back... but i know you wont leave without me..." she said gently looking at her brother before looking at her hands that rested in her lap. "i've ruined your life haven't I... you were so happy in the Royal Guard and i know how much you hate the War gods but i had to join them... i had to join them to protect you... they killed our parents right in front of me for refusing to help them... They threatened your life then if i still refused. Their blood is on my hands and i don't even think you know..." she said before standing to her feet and taking a deep breath. "this is when i'll find my courage brother. I have to find Mathias and talk to him because we both know Avalon wont tell me anything." she said before leaving the room locking the door behind her.

She closed her eyes and focused before feeling the monsters fear. She had to go to them and she wondered if Mathias was the one causing their fear. She let her mind and heart guide her as she ran through the corridors. "hang on i'm coming" she thought hoping she would make it in time. As she emerged from the temple she found Mathias. She flt her chest tighten but she would not show him fear this time. She watched him as the aura spread from him. "why must you torture them?" she asked before he could begin to feed.

User Image

Kaito Hotaru

Kaito laid there as a memory over took his mind. It was back when Rin and he were just kids. Rin was so passive and gentle that the other elementals would pick on her.

It was a late after noon after their schooling. Kaito had been held behind because the dean wished to inform him that the Royal Guard had their eyes on him. Kaito was strong physically and in mind. He had a strong moral conviction that led him to great success. He was the top of all his classes and had been working towards the royal Guard since he had saw them protecting what they believed was right. Once the dean dismissed him he had headed out into the court yard where Rin would wait for him so they could go home together but when he looked in her usually spot she wasn't there. He thought nothing of it at first until her heard the cheering and elements swriling. He moved toward them as their words became more clear. "its a monster it deserves to die maybe your no better Rin you cant do anything right" As soon as he heard her name he moved at the speed of lightning similar to The Flash because he didn't know how to move as a bolt just yet. His eyes landed on Rin balled in the beetle position being struck physically and with elements. "what the hell do you think your doing" he exclaimed pushing the others back with an earth wall that encircled Rin. The others left once he had pushed them all back and he made his way to Rin. He kneeled beside her. "What happened?..." he asked pushing her hair back so he could see her face. There was blood so he whiped it off the best he could. She opened her eyes slowly and began to sit up. It was then he saw a small monster wrapped in her arms. She had been protecting it but he couldn't fathom why. When she tried to explain he just couldn't wrap his head around it. He pulled Rin to her feet. "you cant give them this. Rin you have to be true to us. Monsters only hurt people. Now lets go and leave it here" he had said to her as he basically dragged her home.

Kaito woke up and breathed slowly calming his mind. To this day he had wished he had tried to understand her then but there was no way to undo the past. He glanced around his room and sighed. "god damn it Rin where are you..." he mumbled before reaching for his shirt that had been draped over the end of his bed. He secured it before standing and went to the door. As he tried the door knob he laughed slightly before slamming his fist against the door. "typical" he laughed before unlocking the door. She hadn't used her elemental abilities to lock him in just the ordinary lock. He entered the hall way and looked both ways "where on earth could she be..." he mumbled before picking a direction.

((I thought so it looked like Pyro's work. I'll remind them and maybe i can make an opening for them however it might be with Kaito who hates the war gods XD))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:20 pm
A rather young child ran down the corridors! He had pitch black hair and most of it stuck up ,defying the laws of gravity. However few bangs fell into his face and hid his right eye. Both his eyes are of a striking vibrant green ,but the right one, was paler and a scar ran across it. but despite this scar and the lack of vision of his right eye, this child would not be hindered by it and still be happy as ever! With loud laughter ,he moved his tiny feet and ran faster and faster. This child of mere 7 years old was known as Zack and currently living with the War Gods.

One may wonder why a child was there and the answer would be odd. This child was there for his uncle was part of the War gods. ZAck had been told to stay in a room and be a good boy and although it had been locked, Zack had found a way to unlock the door and now was roaming freely! However in his haste and joy,he didn't notice Kaito and thus ran right into the other male!

Somewhere else, walked a very unhappy grey haired male,though the tempel,or what ever you wanted to call this thing! He disliked this place! He disliked it ,he felt pressured by it and hoped that their tasks here were soon over. What ever business they had in here,he sure hoped they had been really important, for right now he was angry. The grey haired male may appear calm on the outside. He was never showing much emotion to begin with and his mask hid most of his facial features anyway, but he was seething with anger. His blood was boiling, for when he had been busy fighting some monstrous guardians, his nephew had managed to escape the room ,he had locked him inside!

He grumbled and soon saw a person he had never seen before and...rin? He walked over to Rin and looked at her, his golden eyes showed signs of..concern. He placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Hey Rin how are you?" HE asked, before glancing to the other guy,slowly he pointed his hand at Matthias and narrowed his eyes "Also....who is this."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:38 am
( Speak of the devil it seems he has now posted. lol )

Leon Stark

Leon nodded to the pair in full acceptance and understanding to their response and shook the father's hand when it was offered without reservations. After being waved on in to the living room he made his way over there swiftly as to not dawdle by the door and took a seat on a chair hoping he was not taking anyone's spot by doing so. " Sadly no I am not one yet though my adoptive father is and it's my goal to one day join him as such and stand beside him. His name is William Stark so perhaps you have heard of him? As for my occupation I am actually a mercenary traveling around looking for work and completing jobs. One of which was my reason for stopping by this town as I recently wiped out the nest of monsters lurking between here and the city of Creed towards the North. It's a bit of a trip back so I decided to make a stop here and unload all the monster parts I gained from the nest. Your daughter showed me the way to a shop where I was able to do that for which I'm quite grateful." spoke Leon informatively.

Mathias Knight of Chaos

Mathias was just about to feed on some of the monsters present when Rin showed up and interrupted him, annoying him and causing him to shift his attention to her. Though remembering his alliance to the War Gods he did withdraw his aura causing it to once again vanish so it wouldn't accidentally harm her while he was speaking to her. He looked her over quickly before returning his gaze to hers as he prepared to speak. " ...Why you ask? Simple because doing so will increase my power to help restore what I have lost. And because it is what I was created to do after all though I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand. I am a monster who uses the power of chaos itself to feed on others to increase my own power far faster than simple training and unlike training that growth has no upper limits. And such growth will be needed for me to reach my one and only goal." spoke Mathias. He had no reason not to tell her at least that much though he was not sure entirely why he bothered telling her anything at all. Perhaps it was because of her power though Mathias suspected it was something more than that. Still he had refrained from telling her what exactly his goal was or specific details on himself though he likely would tell her more if she asked. Now that he had worked out why she felt familiar to him and identified what that strange feeling in his head was he no longer saw her as the threat he did earlier in his fight with Kaito. When the new man arrived however Mathias was not sure about him. Remaining silent for the time being he would allow Rin to make the introductions as he remembered that he did not even know Rin's name though he did now that the new person spoke it out loud.  

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:21 am
User Image
Zaleria Nallvir
and
Madelyn Vontrap

The mortician smiled "yes i do know of Mr. Stark he is a great man and he cares about his men even if he doesn't openly show it." he said thinking back to his dealings with him. "I hadn't realized he had a son but then again he is relatively work oriented so there would be no reason for me to" he said. As Leon spoke about his daughter he began to wonder about his intentions. He sat forward in his chair "so Leon what do you think of my daughter" he asked. The question itself seemed harmless but his answer was the true danger.

User ImageMadelyn's mother then stepped into the door way perhaps before Leon had the chance to answer or shortly after he had depending on how long he took to answer the question she spoke "dinners almost ready you gentlemen go ahead and wash up" she said before returning to the kitchen. Madelyn's father would remain sitting until he got his answer from Leon.

Hearing Madelyn's mother Zaleria released a held breath before sitting up. Her hair shifted to sit over her shoulder before she pushed it back behind her. She then stood to her feet and went down the hall to the bathroom where she washed her hands and briefly her face. She then wandered on downstairs and entered the kitchen. Madelyn smiled at her gently "you can go ahead and take a seat. You'll know where they want Leon after all" she said with a slight chuckle. The table in the dining room was oval and there were five chairs. One at the head and two down each side. Of course Madelyn's father would sit at the head with his wife on his left. Madelyn would sit next to her mother with Zaleria across from her putting Leon to his right. Zaleria knew Madelyn said she could sit but she would wait for the others to take a seat like she always did.

User Image

Rin Hotaru

Rin had braced for an attack but relaxed when Mathias drew back his aura. She was confused as to why he was reacting this way towards her but happy she had come to find him after all. "I see..." she said softly before jumping at Daymion's hand landing on her shoulder. Her deep blue eyes shifted to him swiftly as he spoke "i'm fine..." she said before looking back to Mathias and realizing how rude she had been. "i'm sorry my name is Rin Hotaru and this is Daymion." she said with a bow which was old fashioned but a gesture she liked because it showed respect in her opinion. "Daymion this is..." she began to say before looking back at Mathias curious if he wanted her to say his full title but settled on his name and would allow him to say the rest if he saw it necessary. "Mathias he has recently joined the ranks" she said before looking back to Daymion. She had more things to ask Mathias but she didn't know how much he would want an audience for so she would wait to ask him later. For now she would be content with what he has given her. Although she did have to ask one more thing. "Mathias... is it possible for you to replenish your strength with out them suffering or without them dying?" she asked cautiously.

User Image

Kaito Hotaru

Kaito caught Zack and looked at him curiously as he had distracted him from his mission to find Rin. He had met Zack a couple times before but just briefly or at least that's what he could remember at the moment after all his mind was else where at the time being. "What are you doing?" he asked before getting down to Zack's level after stabilizing him. "And where is your uncle he's usually with you when i see you" he asked. He then smirked as it worked itself out in his head. After all Rin had done the same thing as a child. She would sneak out and Kaito would then find her. He would always find her no matter where she was. "he left you behind didn't he. So then my new question is what did you have in mind for what you wanted to do?" he asked watching the young boy. He was sure when he ran into Kaito that he had gotten frightened like he was in trouble but Kaito knew now thanks to Rin you couldn't just lock them away. They were free spirits and they would always find a way out.

((Pyro's got a fox watching out for them razz . Also Pyro did you want Zack to rack Kaito XD for some reason you stating it the way you did make me think of that XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:38 am
(( A voice inside my head told me to use Zack to cause chaos! FUN CHAOS MUAHAHA))

Daymion slowly removed his gloved hand, then rubbed them against each other if he was cold, however his golden gaze never shifted away from this Mahias. Something inside him told him that this guy was no one you should easily trust. Or perhaps he was just paranoid now.For nwo Daymion only raised a hand in greeting ,then leaned closer to Rin and whispered. "You didn't see Zack...did you?"

Zack blinked his green eyes then rubbed them with tiny fists. For a boy his age he was quite small ,was he really 7? Daymion claimed that due Zack's heritage the boy wasn'T aging like the rest. But was this truly right? Daymion himself was already odd, what secrets were woven in zack's life story. The small boy shrugged his shoulders at Kaito's question. "I dunnooo . Uncle told me to stay in this boring room! Told me to ply and read books and then he went to hunt monsters...without me! This is so unfair! I can fight too! I am strong you know? And he just locked me in ,so i...destroyed his lock with magickz!" The tiny boy giggled ,he seemed very proud of what he had done. Zack ad been told to keep most things secret from everyone especially Avalon , but Kaito was deemed fine. Daymion always told him that Kaito only cares for Rin, so Kaito is a good one. " I wanna run as fast as possible! Run run run run ! Feel the wind ,be the wind! ONe day i gonna be as fast as the wind! And i gonna talk to the wind and i wanna get stronge rlike uncle! But right now...Right now i wanna be free! .."He suddenly seemed to remember a thing "Kaito...did you and uncle fight evil monsters again? Did you get hurt? Are you all alright?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:05 am
( Sorry for the long text wall for Avalon there I got rather into the idea I had for him and put allot more into that than I had thought. sweatdrop )

Leon Stark

Leon rubbed the back of his head gingerly at the mention of his father, it certainly described him to a tee that was certain. " Yes that sounds like him, he always has been so formal with everything though his results have always spoke for themselves. He has been stationed up North with his fellow Royal knight general Glen Woodenshale and has been very busy lately from what I hear helping him look after things." spoke Leon with admiration. When he was asked what he thought of Madelyn he closed his eyes for a moment thinking the question over, though he did open them again to nod when asked to wash up for dinner. Seeing the dad still sitting however he decided he best answer the question before doing so as he began to speak again. " Hmm it's hard to say as I have known her only a short time but I would say she is someone who bursts with kindness and friendliness, the kind of person I had thought all but gone from this world. Full of spirit and life I can not help but admire her for that and hope that her fire never dies out. As someone who has only ever chased after the backs of others she is someone I could never be. I hope that answer will suffice it is truly all I can say on the matter." spoke Leon with some embarrassment on the subject. He then got up and began to move towards the restroom to wash up as directed for dinner.

Mathias Knight of Chaos

Mathias bowed slightly as well at the mention of his name, it didn't hurt to display at least some courtesy after all so he could afford this much without issue. He did however decide against stating his full title as it really wasn't relevant right at this moment and would only complicate things. It would suffice to simply state it before combat and go by just Mathias otherwise for simplicity sake. He noticed the new man's gaze never leaving him though it did not bother him as it was logical to be cautious around a stranger and he could not fault him that. Besides he was not one to be bothered by something so petty as that, it did not interfere with his goal so it had no reason to bother him. He was a little surprised by Rin's question on if he could regain his power other ways aside from the slaughter of monsters and other races. " There are three other ways I could regain my lost power aside from the slaughter of monsters and the races. I could use the corpses of those already dead as residual energy still clings to their bodies as I did with the fallen prison guardians after my return. I could also draw power from particularly large concentrations of magical energy such as the magical ore found in some ancient mines, though undead tend to haunt those areas drawn by the energy the ore gives off. The final method would be to use the power of the legendary Black Elfstone to restore my lost strength. The Black Elfstone is one of the three legendary stones of vast power that draw their might from the three ethers. The black one draws it's power from chaos itself much like myself though the stone is far more refined and is dangerous to even it's bearer. The White Lodestone draws it's power from the force of Order the opposite of my own power. And the third one the Crimson Dragonstone also known as the Dragon Orb draws it's power from the boundless energy of the Earth itself and thus all of nature. All three are extremely powerful items that have been lost to time even before my time, though I have a feeling that Avalon may have an idea of where at least one of them is located. " Spoke Mathias.

Avalon Silvers

Avalon meanwhile had warped himself quite a distance over to the South-Western area of the country between two fair sized forests of medium thickness. It was here in this area that a large ancient swamp sat untouched by the ages, not even monsters dared venture within that accursed swamp and for good reason. Just simply standing at the edge of it was enough to fill Avalon with a feeling of vast dread coming from the swamp. Something vast and ancient called that place it's home and even other monsters feared it and steered clear of the swamp. But it was from within this swamp that Avalon suspected one of the objects the War Gods needed was hidden. Warping into the swamp itself was unfortunately impossible however as the magical energy seeping from within was too thick for the spell to function properly. With a dense fog covering the top of the swamp making flight of any real altitude also useless, truly if something was not meant to be retrieved the swamp was the perfect place for it. Deciding to investigate the swamp himself for now as he believed he could hide his own presence from whatever lurked within far easier than for a group. Casting a quick spell his body became almost transparent and ghost like as he began to make his way into the swamp.

As he began to head deeper into the swamp the feeling of danger only grew worse and worse as if the swamp itself would swallow him up if he was not careful. And indeed he believed it may very well do so as he could only hypothesize at how deep the waters truly were though he believed they were at least deep enough to swallow up a castle if one happened to be within. As he figured he was nearing the center of the swamp he began to heat a faint sound almost as if a whisper on the air, a strange song that seemed to be calling to him, asking him to join it within the murky waters. Whispering sweet promises alluringly and invitingly trying to call him to it. Illusions dancing in the corners of his eyes disarmingly and warmly to add to the effect of the song. Refusing to fall prey to some trick Avalon fortified his mind and erected a second barrier around himself to ward off whatever foul tricks were trying to take place with his mind. All the while simply telling himself, no urging himself to keep going to keep his mind on the goal. However that was also his one major mistake as in focusing himself as he was he did not notice the drop of sweat that had formed along his face. Did not notice it at least until too late as it dripped from his face and into the swamp below, landing with a somehow very loud plop into the swamps murky waters as Avalon's face went white as a ghost. Without a second thought he immediately turned around and with all of his magical energy put towards flight he sped off as fast as he could back towards the edge of the swamp hoping against hope that he could make it out in time.

All while the swamp seemed to suddenly come alive at the drop of sweat within it's waters, that single small minor intrusion all that was required to stir it from slumber as Avalon had feared. Every tree, every vine, every aspect of the swamp began to creak and move suddenly alive as it tried to envelope Avalon. Even the water seemed to be against Avalon as it bubbled and swirled at his presence as countless almost vine like arm shaped... things emerged from the waters and reached upwards trying to grab a hold of Avalon and drag him under the waters murky surface. And Avalon sensed that if he went under even for a moment he would not come back up, likely sustenance for whatever it was that controlled this swamp. For Avalon was certain of it now more than ever, something dwelled within the center of this swamp and seemed to have somehow connected itself to the swamp itself controlling it as an extension of itself much like how a nervous system controls a body. And that made it all the more dangerous as slaying something when the entire swamp was it's body would be completely impossible. Avalon sensed as well that it was likely behind that strange siren like song he heard and the illusions as he neared the center of the swamp, meaning it was even more dangerous and even Avalon was unsure of how to proceed to get past it. A monster of that scale would likely overload Rin and destroy her, or worse possess her and use her as a vessel to spread beyond the swamp or lure more prey to its waters. Though she may well be the War Gods only plan at present to get past this daunting obstacle.

Flying fast Avalon could finally see the break of light from the edge of the swamp as the swamp seemed to intensify it's attempts to catch him, it's vines and strange arm things moving faster than before and more coordinated. Turning to face the extensions as he flew Avalon held fourth his two arms as black flames dances among them as he began unleashing torrents of the black flames upon them, trying to buy himself enough time to clear the edge of the swamp and be free of this thing. Chanting a spell swiftly blades of wind and rays of darkness were also unleashed upon the things trying to envelope him, though he was focusing most of his magical energy towards his flight as he knew he could not keep up his onslaught forever and there was no end in sight to the attack of the swamp. Then just as he reached the edge of the swamp and was about to clear it and live another day one of the arms reached out and gripped his left arm, quickly followed by dozens more as the swamp began trying to pull him under the waters by his arm. Avalon then made his choice as he lit his own arm the one enveloped now by the swamp in black flames as he burned his own arm off. The pain was almost unbearable but Avalon had no time to suffer under pain as already the swamp began to rise back up to try again at dragging Avalon under. With a final burst of speed Avalon was finally clear of the swamp, the arms and vines retracting back within the murky waters and vanishing as if never there the swamp returning to it's sleeping state with the intruder gone from it's borders. Holding what was left of his seared left arm Avalon began applying regenerative magic combined with some forbidden arts to begin the process of regrowing a new arm to replace the burned off one. It meant he would not be permanently handicapped though the pain from burning off his own arm was still present and heavily stung, something that Avalon would divert magical energy to subdue once he regained his lost energy from his flight from the swamp. Turning from the swamp, thoughts of how to get to it's center and gain it's secrets running through his mind as he began preparing the warp spell to get himself back to base where he could rest and regain his magical energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image
Zaleria Nallvir
and
Madelyn Vontrap

The father seemed content with that answer and entered the kitchen to wash up himself. He helped move food from the kitchen to the table. He looked at Zaleria almost expectantly that she had remained standing as if he would have been agitated if she had sat. It was clear hear parents didn't care for Zaleria's presence but she put up with it for Madelyn's sake. Zaleria knew how much so loved her parents she had grown up at their sides after all. Zaleria sometimes felt guilty for taking her away but was grateful that it had been Madelyn's decision to join her. Zaleria moved toward the kitchen where she was handed the salad bowl to place on the table by Madelyn.

User ImageMadelyn had already started moving things over to the table handing some off to Zaleria and before they knew it the table was full of food. A giant plate of meat, three or full vegetables, rolls, and salad. There was so many choices that it would be your fault if you went hungry. It looked like a thanks giving feast almost with how much food there was. Madelyn went off to find Leon and then led him to the dinning room before joining her mother and sitting down. Madelyn's father had pulled out her mothers chair and Zaleria had pulled out Madelyn's with a look from her father of here we go again. She then took her own seat. The father waited for Leon and sat with him. They said thanks led by her father. "Thank you for my little girl being here to join us as well as our special guest Leon. We thank you for the food that you have provided for us and pray will will use it to live another day. Amen." the father said after a moment he began cutting up the meat. The vegetables began making their way around the table as well as the rolls and salad. There were a couple freshly made dressings and fresh butter on the table all ready to be used.

User Image

Rin Hotaru

"i see... so its the easiest to just kill new creatures then hunting down the ones that have already been killed by mercenaries. Or are you able to collect their energy without being near the dead bodies?" Rin asked trying to understand. The orbs were obviously out of the question since he said they had been lost or at least hidden extremely well. She wanted to understand more about Mathias and staying in his presence made it easier for her to train her special ability to monitor and communicate with the monsters. She had already made it so she was getting more of his vital's information in at one time. It was no longer just the basic how he was feeling and where he was anymore. She could sense his power level at least where he was at currently. She looked over at Daymion and thought a moment before shaking her head. "No i haven't i'm sorry" she said softly to where it was only for Daymion. "i'm sure he'll run into someone eventually if he hasn't already" she said reassuringly. With her curiosity of Mathias it seemed he might not get a chance to replenish his power anytime soon unless she was pulled away by her brother or Avalon.

User Image

Kaito Hotaru

Kaito laughed at how fast Zack was talking and it actually helped him relax. "i'm sure you'll be as strong as you uncle in no time and if you practice i'm sure you can be even stronger then him one day." he said still smiling at Zack who begin to swarm Kaito with questions again. "i guess you could say i was fighting monsters but it wasn't with your uncle and i'll all better now thanks to Rin. As for right now we should probably find your uncle." He said before giving it some thought. His wind powers had gotten stronger and he could probably have some one sail with him on the wind. He looked up judging the height of the hallways and nodded satisfied they could. "How about we do it a fun way though. You said you wanted to move like the wind and be the wind. I cant make you the wind but i can let you fly like the wind. How about that would that be a fun enough way to find your uncle?" he asked hoping his offer was tempting enough besides it would also allow him to look for Rin at the same time. He knew he should probably rest more but he would be good for this despite his lingering fatigue. He just hoped he wouldn't have to fight soon.

((lol fly Zack fly!!! and Avalon cant just sit around after all he has to do something razz so i'm excited i just recommend reading over it before you post there was one spot i got confused and had to stop and try to figure out what you meant before i just skipped over the words that confused me and read the rest of the sentence and was able to fill it in or get the gist of what you meant))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:51 am
Leon Stark

Leon sighed inwardly with relief that the father had no complaint with his answer as he was a little worried there. He did find it funny however that a simple family meal made him more nervous it seemed than almost any of his monster hunts or life threatening missions. Normal families truly were a strange thing he had to admit though he did find it quit quaint and charming. Remaining silent at the table as the prayers were given in respect. He himself had given two silent prayers one was for the continued good health of his father, and the other was that he could someday have a nice meal like this with his father someday as well. After that was done and the food started getting spread around Leon joined in with the others in filling his plate putting all manner of different things on it. Traveling on the road as a mercenary meant he had developed an appetite for just about everything and was in no way picky. Clapping his hands together once he bowed his head in thanks to the parents in thanks for the meal before finally digging in to his plate of food. He was surprised by how much of an appetite he had built up and realized that he must have used up more energy so far today than he had previously thought. It meant he had a long way to go to reach his fathers level if he felt this hungry so easily, though he did partially believe the all around greatness of the meal was to blame for his unexpected hunger level as he was used to eating really basic meals. A meal like this was definitely unusual for him that was certain.

Avalon Silvers

That was when Avalon appeared in a flash of light, a side effect of the warp spell Avalon used to arrive back at HQ. Appearing from the flash next to Rin, Mathias and Daymion he let go of his damaged arm and faced them. Happy that his spell had worked as intended and brought him next to Rin and Mathias, his hunch that she would speak to him having proven correct. Daymion being there too was an unexpected boon however, it meant that Zack must have gotten out again though Avalon was certain the boy was likely fine. The temple was secure for the time being and the War Gods were under orders to keep the boy safe if they encountered him in danger. Daymion would likely cease working for them if the boy was harmed after all so protecting him was in their groups best interests. " Ah what implicate timing I have missions for all three of you to hand out. As for my arm don't worry about it once I have restored my magical power I will restore it it's not the first time I've had to replace lost limbs in my life. First off Daymion I assume your looking for Zack? Once you have found him you and Kaito will infiltrate the City of Creed and make your way into it's vaults. You are to retrieve two specific items from within, the Key of Moria which is the only way to open the sealed Mines of Moria, and the Emerald Eye, an artifact of shall I say special value that I will need when making a certain deal in the near future. Oh and make sure you don't look into the Eye when you retrieve it from the vault, it has the power to play tricks on the mind and the effect is quite powerful. As for you Rin I would like for you and Mathias to do this together as I feel it too great for anyone to accomplish alone. The very task I recently failed at accomplishing no less, I want you two to make it through the forbidden swamp to it's center where I believe an object of vast power lies. Something very ancient guards the swamp however, something ancient and very dangerous the swamp itself seems to be almost extensions of it's body. Mathias will be going to aid you in case this creature overwhelms your senses like when Mathias was freed. Well then do you all accept your assignments?" asked Avalon cordially. He knew Mathias would accept as it was an opportunity to potentially battle a powerful creature and regain some of his lost power, as well as to find out what that magical item Avalon mentioned was, as Avalon believed that Mathias also likely suspected the items true identity. That the item in question was none other than the Black Elf Stone of legend that Mathias had a personal interest in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:49 am
User Image
Zaleria Nallvir
and
Madelyn Vontrap

As the eating began to slow down Madelyn's mother rose to her feet. "i hope you have saved room for desert i have a fresh pecan rum pie." she said before looking at Madelyn who stood taking some of the emptied or nearly emptied serving plates into the kitchen. They then emerged with the pie a carton of homemade vanilla ice cream and desert plates and silverware. Zaleria rose slowly and helped moved serving dishes to the kitchen putting left overs away in containers before finding and making space in the refrigerator. She returned back to the table that was now ready for desert and pleasant conversation. Zaleria was the last to take her seat back at the table just as Madelyn's mother began cutting the pie into slices.

User Image"How big of slice would you like and would you like some ice cream as well? its homemade vanilla." she said with a happy smile passing a plate to Madelyn as she put two scoops on it before handing it over to her father. Their family seemed so happy, so nice, and seemed rather perfect except if you looked closely to see how they looked and discretely treated Zaleria but that was half expected. She was different, suppose to be dead and she had stolen their little girl from them to go out adventuring fighting monsters and doing dangerous things.

User Image

Rin Hotaru

Rin turned away from Avalon as he appeared beside her in a flash of light that blinded her. As it faded she looked back towards him with a gasp. She held her position as he began to speak obviously wanting to get his point across first. Her surprise had subsided as he spoke about their missions. She knew he would have to deal with her brother soon by the pairings for the missions. Unlike her brother she wasn't completely against the war gods. She didn't mind the people there, at least most of them, but she didn't like what they did. She felt like the monsters were their slave and that they were hurting people needlessly. Despite that she would still help heal them because she hated more to see people suffering.

Once he had finished speaking her hands were already encased in glowing water. She turned to face Avalon meeting his gaze. She knew he didn't mind her assistance. She could tell his arm hurt and he was using a lot of energy to regenerate and cut back on the pain. At that rate it would take a while for his arm to regenerate so she decided she could at least ease the pain so he could put all his energy towards regeneration. She lifted his sleeve slowly and gently as she brought up her other hand letting the water glide over the wound and his skin. The water was warm and soothing and felt like it was just pulling the pain right out of his wound. The warmth and calmness of the water also allowed his muscles to relax. "You know Kaito will not respond kindly to you sending me on a mission without him let alone with Mathias... not to mention he'll be completely against stealing from those people..." she said softly as she pulled her hands back while moving his sleeve down back into place lightly.

((sorry its short >.<))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:11 pm
Daymion glared at Avalon and his words, especially due the words! However his golden eyes soon showed a calm emotion. "First off" Daymion started in a businessman like voice " I demand some extra payment, or better you keep an eye on Zack, i can not keep him locked anymore. I mean look at what he did with the lock" Daymion reached for a bag, then opened it and turned it around so all contents fell on the ground. It was only few tiny pieces of rusted metal and more rusty dust. It had been a completely new lock, but what ever the boy had done, the lock was now gone, turned to rust and dust. "Furthermore,Kaito is no thief. He will rebel if you send him to do thievery, especially if you separate him from Rin. I suggest you send me together with...Matthias..beside..perhaps i can give him a bit of a little..energy dose...."He glanced to Matthias "You do draw energy from the dead right? So technically it should work..."

ZAck grinned brightly!Fly like the wind? Of course the tiny boy would love that! HE jumped up and down"Yes, i wanna fly, please let me fly Kaito!" He started running around Kaito as fast as possible and giggled all the while,what a hyper boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

Kaito Hotaru

With the boys excitement Kaito smiled and before Zack knew it his running and jumping had lifted him up into the air and he could feel the wind all around him.Kaito then joined him raising himself before they flew down the hallway like tornadoes. Wind was whipping all around them but it didn't affect them. The only thing they could feel was the gentle rush as it blew back their clothes and hair. The crisp fresh air pushing on their faces. The freedom of being completely weightless. Kaito allowed Zack to move freely so he could control how he moved and when he turned but was always sure Zack wouldn't hurt himself. Kaito smirked as he watched Zack so happy so care free and wondered if he was once like that. He shook it off before flying beside him "and now we go faster" he said his voice almost sounding like it had come from the wind itself. And with those words the two boys flew even faster down the corridors blowing past the others who stumbled to keep themselves from falling down as the strong gust of wind passed them.

It wasn't long before they made it outside and Kaito saw the others. He didn't want to take away Zack's fun quite yet and so he lowered himself to the ground near Rin but left Zack surrounded by the wind. Being outside with less for Zack to hurt himself on he gave him more control over where he traveled. Kaito was extremely good at manipulating the elements even based off on how other people moved.

((Kaito post now i waits for Neo biggrin ))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:33 am
( There you go now I'm waiting on you two again. lol blaugh )

Leon Stark

Leon smiled warmly at the families interactions they truly did seem like an almost perfect family. He did pick up on the discrete treatment of Zaleria but he assumed they probably had their reasons and it was none of his business otherwise as he was just a guest in their home. Besides it seemed to not overly bother Zaleria weather because she was used to it or not was unknown but still it was something. When the plates were getting cleared Leon himself got up to hand his plate over and helped hand over any plates not in easy reach of the others, though he didn't do more than that as he had no idea where anything went or belonged. It was his first time in the house after all and e just hoped it was not taken the wrong way or anything. He did feel that it would be fine however and quickly let the feeling drop as desert was brought out. " Hmm alright looks delicious I'll have a medium sized slice please, as well as some ice cream too then if you don't mind?" replied Leon politely. It had been many years since he had last had homemade anything really let alone ice cream so he had to at least try some. Granted he did have every confidence that it would be quite good judging from how good the rest of the meal was.

However that was when a knocking sound could be heard coming from the front door. Softly at first than louder as if more than one person was now knocking on the door. And indeed a group of roughly a dozen black clad soldiers were standing at the doorway and the lead two were the ones knocking. One of which a rather young looking female elf who was the leader of the group, had the crest of the dark knights emblazoned on the front of her armor which was what marked her as the commander of this group. The dark knights were the elite personal army of the king's younger brother Duke Giovanni Lowell who was currently residing in the relatively nearby city of Creed. Though why a group of dark knights were here at the families door would be unknown until the door was answered. There weapons at least remained in their sheaths except for the back four who were leaning on their spears which were clearly their weapons. Two others had a bow and arrow, kept on their backs of course while the others used a sword and shield including the commander though hers seems of higher make if they were inspected once the door was opened.

Avalon Silvers

Avalon could not help but smile and later laugh at their remarks about his orders, though he did notice Mathias remained silent likely not caring about the particulars of the orders. After Rin finished healing his arm and Daymion had his say as well Avalon responded to them both. " That's fine Daymion we will pay double your usual fee for such a mission it will play a good part in my future plans. I will also personally watch Zack if you wish it so your mind can be focused on the mission it will not be easy. Zack seems to have a knack for magic judging by that lock so I will see what extent that reaches. I will create a more permanent solution to look after him based on his magical talent. Don't worry it won't involve any form of harm I am an expert in this kind of thing. As for Kaito he may not like it but his skills will be needed on your mission Daymion he has been inside the vault of Creed before having been a Royal Knight and besides that he has the ability to move like lightning and as silently as wind, Mathias possess great power but chaos is by it's very nature wild and unsuited to a largely stealth mission. Besides I believe he has some connection to what Rin will be targeting within the swamp. Besides Kaito will go because you Rin will ask him too. Because if their mission to get the items fails then our War Gods will have no choice but to launch an all out assault on the city to retrieve the items and thousands of monsters, soldiers and civilians will die in the crossfire, with countless others harmed by the battle. The current ruler of Creed is the famed duke Giovanni after all the kings brilliant younger brother, who I would rate as my equal in both magic and strategy and can be just as ruthless with his tactics. His dark knights are also a force to be reckoned with, their three generals are rumored to be on par with the royal knights in skill and ability and I don't doubt it. So Rin what say you will you take this order and convince your brother?" asked Avalon just as Kaito and Zack emerged from the temple entrance. What Avalon did not mention and what he figured Rin would also think was that if Mathias went into a city full of strong individuals he would not be able to keep himself from going on a massacre to absorb their energy especially if attacked during the mission and Avalon knew Rin would not want that to happen with that kind heart of hers. He would have whispered it to her but that was when Kaito showed up and he would likely get in the way of him getting so close to her as it would appear from where Kaito was standing like he was almost kissing her and he would likely riot at that. Avalon did not feel like dealing with that at the moment with his arm injured like it was.  
New Role Plays since 2011

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff