Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ARTIFACT PRP] Bros ( Kettil / Shun / Hel ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 1 100-sided dice: 35 Total: 35 (1-100)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:51 pm
"This is like portal hopping!" Hel exclaimed, just running through another portal, her patience for thinking already gone. The reaper landed on the stones of a beach, and skittered to the side to avoid getting swept by the gray murky water. As she ran down the beach a small sense of dread tug at her chest, like the time she had to go confess to someone she cared for about a mistake she had made...

Then the reaper reappeared, and upon seeing Shun and Kettil let out a groan. "Still no luck, eh?"  
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 100-sided dice: 36 Total: 36 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:56 pm
"You were sent to a snowy land earlier too?"

Sure enough, Shun was sent into another sort of wintery area as he stepped through the portal again. He looked around, furrowing his brow. It looked like it was going to snow heavily soon too. He recalled that dreadful tower recently, how he couldn't help but feel that bad things were coming.

And he was right.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:19 pm
Kettil snorted, "Should have brought some bunny ears to wear with all this portal hoppin' then. Maybe we'd have better luck then."

There was a bit of a saunter in his step still as he walked through the next portal only to end up in another snowy area with snow dropping off of branches and the feeling of being 'out of place'. There were conversations rolling around in his head - things he wasn't really apart of but he wanted to be a supportive figure...

Then he was back again, "...It almost seems unfair that Shun has a coat...Cold places is where I end up."

Lucyal rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:19 pm
"Oh ya! There is snow alright!" Actually, nothing she had read had mentioned anything about snow...but...it wasn't like there was a lot written either. Oh well...

Her thighs were getting cold though...

Hel leapt through another portal, but immediately back tracked as it appeared she was about to go over an edge. "HOLY s**t!" She cried out with a laugh, her hair whipping wildly about her face in the midst of a blizzard. She could hardly see anything though, and it reminded her of a time when she felt that there was no one else meant for her but one cowboil...

The reaper reappeared, looking like she had stuck her head out of a fast moving car window.

"Bluh."  

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:06 pm
"I have a feeling we'll end up somewhere cold regardless," Shun said flatly before eyeing Kettil warily.

"My jacket is hardly a winter coat."

The place he ended up now was far too quiet. He felt unsettled and he was about to call out his blades. But then, before he knew it, he was back to the stone circle.

"Hel, you're certain this is the right place?"  
Pales rolled 1 100-sided dice: 79 Total: 79 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:11 pm
"But Shunnnnnn," Kettil flailed at the air toward Shun but otherwise made no move to invade the grim's space.

He wandered through a portal again and ended up in a spot where he was earlier it seemed. Kettil scratched at his jaw a little as he tried to ignore the cold and the feeling of being out of place.

It was a rare feeling for him but he still didn't like it.

"I am sure we are in the right spot, we to bust through the puzzle of this place somehow..." Kettil muttered, he at least had faith in Hel's ability to lead? ..Sort of.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:18 pm
Hel got a bit indignant as her leading skills were called into question. "YA! I am certain!" That being said she went through another portal-- IT WAS RIGHT THERE! Surely she could run to it!?

It was like marriage...so close but so far away!

The valkyrie reappeared, and was nearly chomping at the bit.

"It was right there! I saw it!"  
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 100-sided dice: 31 Total: 31 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:25 pm
"You probably have time to go fetch something warmer at the rate we're searching," Shun grumbled before walking through yet another portal. This one ended up spitting him back into the circle once more. The reaper let out a sigh.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales rolled 1 100-sided dice: 51 Total: 51 (1-100)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:27 pm
"You think so? I am glad you think I am that speedy, Shun. Real honor," Kettil said sounding sincere with a bit of sarcasm.

Just a tiny bit.

Then karma brought him to a snowy cliff as he wandered through the next portal and he had a sudden moment a memory at the edge of his mind made itself known. The idea that he couldn't see something so obvious - a ploy...The idea that he was someone's play thing perhaps?

Before he could get his thoughts into one place, he was back, "...You saw what?"

It was like he'd been day dreaming the entire time and only caught the tail end of the conversation.

Lucyal rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:31 pm
"No...no! We will find it! We will! Failure is not an option!"

Hel huffed, and stepped through another portal, only to be somewhere she had been and then back to the stone circle. "It is close! We are close to it! We just have to keep trying!"  

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm
"We'll run out of jacking portals eventually."

And that portal was not the one he just walked into.  
Pales rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:45 pm
Another portal and he was at the cliff again. He popped back where he started and let out a bit of a laugh, "You think we might be accidentally going into the same ones over and over? Did we bring any way to mark them...? Or am I the only one thinking I have the memory of a newt.."  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal rolled 1 100-sided dice: 77 Total: 77 (1-100)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:16 pm
"Jack, I hope so!" Yanno...quests were supposed to be epic and stuff...not annoying...Definitely annoying. After going through another portal and re-appearing, Hel brushed some snow off and huffed.  
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:31 pm
Shun sighed and picked out another portal. This too was a no go.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:32 pm
He either had a very deep affinity for cliffs or he was attached to the idea he felt as he was there. Either way the portal he took was not the right one, "Wrrrooong again."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff