• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:31 pm
Thamani x Zamiec still a go right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:33 pm
Chi Sohma

For sure <3 Did you want to have them live in 'Nera or somewhere else?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:44 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Chi Sohma

For sure <3 Did you want to have them live in 'Nera or somewhere else?

Think the Nera may need some more healers ;] <3 And drama. XDDD
Also which cub did you want from our breeding?
And if you wanted them to have a plot with Patheon?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:57 pm
Chi Sohma

Sounds good! Later on I would love to have Tailtiu help them have cubs. : D She is having a fling right now, but after that she will be freed up.

Plotting with Patheon sounds good. I'm pretty found of this cub here. How about you?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:09 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Chi Sohma

Sounds good! Later on I would love to have Tailtiu help them have cubs. : D She is having a fling right now, but after that she will be freed up.

Plotting with Patheon sounds good. I'm pretty found of this cub here. How about you?

Perfect I was just reading the rp with Zam and Tail ;] <3
Poor Tail.. I want rps with her sister! I haven't played her sister yet.. I dunno what I want her to be yet. D; I need help!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:19 pm
Chi Sohma

Poor Tail.. I want rps with her sister! I haven't played her sister yet.. I dunno what I want her to be yet. D; I need help!

Tail's so fun xD

Well Aine would be super protective of Arianrhod, same with Sol. Sol would probably try and hurt anyone who would mad mouth any of Aine's cubs. I would love to get a rp with her and Sol at some point. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:26 am
R4gn0r0k IV
Chi Sohma

Tail's so fun xD

Well Aine would be super protective of Arianrhod, same with Sol. Sol would probably try and hurt anyone who would mad mouth any of Aine's cubs. I would love to get a rp with her and Sol at some point. 3nodding

Cant find the rp we had with Tham x Zam :/
Help ;3;

And sure!
Also Din, is Ellaporah's mother. Whom tortured her and put her in that lake in the first place and she continues to haunt her and make her go crazy..thats what Din enjoys most. so good luck Sol! XD
We should have an rp with Ella and Sol when they bring her in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:34 pm
I really shouldn't be making new plots... seriously... but even so, I can't resist Tianxia plots.

For Lutalo / Jianyu:
User Image

Maddi is gorgeous, and she knows it. She enjoys dancing and performing in the plays and skits run by other artisans. She has no creativity to invent her own, but doesn't mind dancing to someone else's direction, so long as she can be admired for her skill. She is a bit of a diva. She flatly refuses to discuss or share her background, insisting that she has left her past behind. It doesn't really upset her so much as make her growly, which she says gives her wrinkles, oh the horrors!

Overall she is a very sunny, light-hearted individual. Little gets her down, and she doesn't really treat life terribly seriously. She lives life to its fullest in the moment. She also has only one rp to her name, poor thing.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:02 pm
Talencia
I really shouldn't be making new plots... seriously... but even so, I can't resist Tianxia plots.

For Lutalo / Jianyu:
User Image

Maddi is gorgeous, and she knows it. She enjoys dancing and performing in the plays and skits run by other artisans. She has no creativity to invent her own, but doesn't mind dancing to someone else's direction, so long as she can be admired for her skill. She is a bit of a diva. She flatly refuses to discuss or share her background, insisting that she has left her past behind. It doesn't really upset her so much as make her growly, which she says gives her wrinkles, oh the horrors!

Overall she is a very sunny, light-hearted individual. Little gets her down, and she doesn't really treat life terribly seriously. She lives life to its fullest in the moment. She also has only one rp to her name, poor thing.

She is beautiful! I would love to get some rp with her! Jianyu has maybe 1 rp xD He's pretty much a scardy cat, who loves to riddle off stories of his 'adventures', usually just tales he has heard rogues telling.

I can start up a rp between them. 3nodding (It might be a day or two though.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:33 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
She is beautiful! I would love to get some rp with her! Jianyu has maybe 1 rp xD He's pretty much a scardy cat, who loves to riddle off stories of his 'adventures', usually just tales he has heard rogues telling.

I can start up a rp between them. 3nodding (It might be a day or two though.)

Sounds good! You know already that I'm molasses-slow right now with rp, so no rush whatsoever.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:15 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

I have a fun hero-esque plot Kahkushan!
My Nila is a treasure hunter and adventure seeker. However, she has a problem of being a bit too friendly and trusting, and it's time or her to get taken advantage of!
I was thinking she would be in the middle of getting beat up/robbed and Kahkushan could come along and save her. If you had any SoA in mind to be the villains then I'd be up for that, or we could just use NPCs  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:47 pm
Kaliforneum

I have a fun hero-esque plot Kahkushan!
My Nila is a treasure hunter and adventure seeker. However, she has a problem of being a bit too friendly and trusting, and it's time or her to get taken advantage of!
I was thinking she would be in the middle of getting beat up/robbed and Kahkushan could come along and save her. If you had any SoA in mind to be the villains then I'd be up for that, or we could just use NPCs

That sounds like loads of fun! I would love that. I wish I had a villain that would fit the role crying (has so many badies but none that fit the bill) so we can play with npcs. Wanna start it up and I'll respond asap?

Side note I am a little on the slow side right now because of work.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:44 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

I feel you about work. emotion_drool I need to win the lottery or something so I never have to work again. Go live in a treehouse with internet and a mini fridge or something.

RP  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:43 am
Waysm is about what ? ouob?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:46 am
Chi Sohma
Waysm is about what ? ouob?

Waysm is young, He would have just became an adult not too long ago. And he's an entertainer. 3nodding He's a bit of an air head and goofy, but he wants to make everyone proud.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff